Chicken Little...

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by pbel, Sep 2, 2012.

1. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    Netanyahu urges international "red lines" to stop Iran - Yahoo! News

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged world powers on Sunday to set a "clear red line" for Tehran's atomic activities and said they had failed to convince it of their resolve to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear arms.

Netanyahu's remarks suggested a growing Israeli impatience with its main ally, the United States, and other countries that have been pressing him to give diplomacy and sanctions more time to work and hold off on any go-it-alone Israeli strike on Iran.

"I believe the truth must be stated: The international community is not placing a clear red line for Iran and Iran does not see international resolve to stop its nuclear programme," Netanyahu told his cabinet.

"Unless Iran sees this clear red line and this clear resolve it will not stop moving forward with its nuclear programme, and Iran must not have nuclear weapons," he said in broadcast remarks.

Although Netanyahu did not single out the United States or U.S. President Barack Obama in his criticism, Israeli officials have said they hope for stronger language from the president about possible U.S. military action.

2. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,979
    yeah? so? such benign remarks by Netanyahu excited you? Iran is highly motivated to unite SHIITE forces----Iran itself. Iraq, elements in Syria, Yemen, Bahrain etc etc in an IMPERIALIST MOVE ON THE ISLAMIC WORLD that would include an invasion of saudi arabia and other oil producing countries Iran is forming an AXIS POWER BASE----because the Ayatoilets are heavy into the CALIPHATE PSYCHOSIS persons with any level of insight to understand these facts -------your fellow nazis trivialized your hero Adolf Hitler just as vigoriously as your fellow Jihadists Trivialize the Iranian agenda

3. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129

i find it absolutely bizarre that a zionist jew would talk about anyone elses "imperialist move."

however, even if you had any point at all to convey, how do you think it will be received when you call Pbel a "jihadist", a "nazi" and accuse him of lionising hitler? those o us who have been around know this to be far from the truth and i am sure those who haven't will certainly find such extravagant claims suspicious at least and many will actually check it out.

are you fully aware of how histrionic and ridiculous that makes you look, and while it may be unfair, your behaviour relects upon all jews. that is just the way the world works. my behavior reflects upon the irish and catholics. a black person's behaviour reflects on all black people. i become angry at hoss because his behaviour reflects upon vets and i am sure he becomes aangry at me for the same reason.

all i am saying is that you, and MJB, and roudy, and say it, reflect very poorly upon how many people perceive jewish people. your, and their behaviour, is vulgar, childish, and actually sounds like the voice of defeat because that is all a string of vulgar, personal, invective is.

by the way. my son is in the navy, just out of the recruit training command at great lakes, IL. i myself was U.S. Army. your histrionic rants are an insult to all service members, but especially to those in the navy, and i am sure my son, even at his young age, would be embarrassedd by your behaviour.

4. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    I honestly believe that Irosie is not of balanced mind. Sad.

5. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,701
    I honestly believe you are of absolutely no mind. Pathetic.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. pbel

pbel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +907
    Simple Simon playing Sniffer Said.

7. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    i would think other zionist/jewish posters would then object to her. instead many of them equal her vulgarity of sentiment and/or interact with her.

i just find it incomprehensible that many jewish poters scream about anti-semitism and yet go on to treat other posters in such a way. an occasional outburst, sure, i and others can quite easily overlook that, but a constant barrage of "islamo NAZI jihadist pigs" or "anti-semitic NAZI cocksuckers" and then the wondering why people don't like jews.

guess what. i do not like people who constantly lie about me and call me names, be they black, white, gay, straight, catholic, athiest, jew, muslim, or whatever.

i am really beginning to have very serious doubts as to whether these people are jews or not. if i were truly an anti-semite, i would go on a message board, claim to be a jew, and act exactly like them. i am sure they are more effective at promoting anti-semitism than stormfront, "the learned elders of zion" david duke, and the entire KKK combined.

8. SAYIT

SAYIT Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,701
    For a while I thought that about you (but you're not bright enough to pull it off) and lately I've been thinking the same about Skit (he's also not-too-bright but he doesn't care about being exposed ... in fact, I think he likes it).

9. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,460
    What about the red screechmark lines on your butt? Have you thought about doing something on that "front", douchebag?

10. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,296
    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu may want to shite in one hand, and wish sunni was in the other.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1