Chicken Little...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Netanyahu urges international "red lines" to stop Iran - Yahoo! News

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged world powers on Sunday to set a "clear red line" for Tehran's atomic activities and said they had failed to convince it of their resolve to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear arms.

Netanyahu's remarks suggested a growing Israeli impatience with its main ally, the United States, and other countries that have been pressing him to give diplomacy and sanctions more time to work and hold off on any go-it-alone Israeli strike on Iran.

"I believe the truth must be stated: The international community is not placing a clear red line for Iran and Iran does not see international resolve to stop its nuclear programme," Netanyahu told his cabinet.

"Unless Iran sees this clear red line and this clear resolve it will not stop moving forward with its nuclear programme, and Iran must not have nuclear weapons," he said in broadcast remarks.

Although Netanyahu did not single out the United States or U.S. President Barack Obama in his criticism, Israeli officials have said they hope for stronger language from the president about possible U.S. military action.

yeah? so? such benign remarks by Netanyahu excited you? Iran is highly motivated to unite SHIITE forces----Iran itself. Iraq, elements in Syria, Yemen, Bahrain etc etc in an IMPERIALIST MOVE ON THE ISLAMIC WORLD that would include an invasion of saudi arabia and other oil producing countries Iran is forming an AXIS POWER BASE----because the Ayatoilets are heavy into the CALIPHATE PSYCHOSIS persons with any level of insight to understand these facts -------your fellow nazis trivialized your hero Adolf Hitler just as vigoriously as your fellow Jihadists Trivialize the Iranian agenda

yeah? so? such benign remarks by Netanyahu excited you? Iran is highly motivated to unite SHIITE forces----Iran itself. Iraq, elements in Syria, Yemen, Bahrain etc etc in an IMPERIALIST MOVE ON THE ISLAMIC WORLD that would include an invasion of saudi arabia and other oil producing countries Iran is forming an AXIS POWER BASE----because the Ayatoilets are heavy into the CALIPHATE PSYCHOSIS persons with any level of insight to understand these facts -------your fellow nazis trivialized your hero Adolf Hitler just as vigoriously as your fellow Jihadists Trivialize the Iranian agenda

i find it absolutely bizarre that a zionist jew would talk about anyone elses "imperialist move."

however, even if you had any point at all to convey, how do you think it will be received when you call Pbel a "jihadist", a "nazi" and accuse him of lionising hitler? those o us who have been around know this to be far from the truth and i am sure those who haven't will certainly find such extravagant claims suspicious at least and many will actually check it out.

are you fully aware of how histrionic and ridiculous that makes you look, and while it may be unfair, your behaviour relects upon all jews. that is just the way the world works. my behavior reflects upon the irish and catholics. a black person's behaviour reflects on all black people. i become angry at hoss because his behaviour reflects upon vets and i am sure he becomes aangry at me for the same reason.

all i am saying is that you, and MJB, and roudy, and say it, reflect very poorly upon how many people perceive jewish people. your, and their behaviour, is vulgar, childish, and actually sounds like the voice of defeat because that is all a string of vulgar, personal, invective is.

by the way. my son is in the navy, just out of the recruit training command at great lakes, IL. i myself was U.S. Army. your histrionic rants are an insult to all service members, but especially to those in the navy, and i am sure my son, even at his young age, would be embarrassedd by your behaviour.

I honestly believe that Irosie is not of balanced mind. Sad.

i would think other zionist/jewish posters would then object to her. instead many of them equal her vulgarity of sentiment and/or interact with her.

i just find it incomprehensible that many jewish poters scream about anti-semitism and yet go on to treat other posters in such a way. an occasional outburst, sure, i and others can quite easily overlook that, but a constant barrage of "islamo NAZI jihadist pigs" or "anti-semitic NAZI cocksuckers" and then the wondering why people don't like jews.

guess what. i do not like people who constantly lie about me and call me names, be they black, white, gay, straight, catholic, athiest, jew, muslim, or whatever.

i am really beginning to have very serious doubts as to whether these people are jews or not. if i were truly an anti-semite, i would go on a message board, claim to be a jew, and act exactly like them. i am sure they are more effective at promoting anti-semitism than stormfront, "the learned elders of zion" david duke, and the entire KKK combined.

i would think other zionist/jewish posters would then object to her. instead many of them equal her vulgarity of sentiment and/or interact with her.

i just find it incomprehensible that many jewish poters scream about anti-semitism and yet go on to treat other posters in such a way. an occasional outburst, sure, i and others can quite easily overlook that, but a constant barrage of "islamo NAZI jihadist pigs" or "anti-semitic NAZI cocksuckers" and then the wondering why people don't like jews.

guess what. i do not like people who constantly lie about me and call me names, be they black, white, gay, straight, catholic, athiest, jew, muslim, or whatever.

i am really beginning to have very serious doubts as to whether these people are jews or not. if i were truly an anti-semite, i would go on a message board, claim to be a jew, and act exactly like them. i am sure they are more effective at promoting anti-semitism than stormfront, "the learned elders of zion" david duke, and the entire KKK combined.

For a while I thought that about you (but you're not bright enough to pull it off) and lately I've been thinking the same about Skit (he's also not-too-bright but he doesn't care about being exposed ... in fact, I think he likes it).

Netanyahu urges international "red lines" to stop Iran - Yahoo! News

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged world powers on Sunday to set a "clear red line" for Tehran's atomic activities and said they had failed to convince it of their resolve to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear arms.

Netanyahu's remarks suggested a growing Israeli impatience with its main ally, the United States, and other countries that have been pressing him to give diplomacy and sanctions more time to work and hold off on any go-it-alone Israeli strike on Iran.

"I believe the truth must be stated: The international community is not placing a clear red line for Iran and Iran does not see international resolve to stop its nuclear programme," Netanyahu told his cabinet.

"Unless Iran sees this clear red line and this clear resolve it will not stop moving forward with its nuclear programme, and Iran must not have nuclear weapons," he said in broadcast remarks.

Although Netanyahu did not single out the United States or U.S. President Barack Obama in his criticism, Israeli officials have said they hope for stronger language from the president about possible U.S. military action.
What about the red screechmark lines on your butt? Have you thought about doing something on that "front", douchebag?

i find it absolutely bizarre that a zionist jew would talk about anyone elses "imperialist move."

however, even if you had any point at all to convey, how do you think it will be received when you call Pbel a "jihadist", a "nazi" and accuse him of lionising hitler? those o us who have been around know this to be far from the truth and i am sure those who haven't will certainly find such extravagant claims suspicious at least and many will actually check it out.

are you fully aware of how histrionic and ridiculous that makes you look, and while it may be unfair, your behaviour relects upon all jews. that is just the way the world works. my behavior reflects upon the irish and catholics. a black person's behaviour reflects on all black people. i become angry at hoss because his behaviour reflects upon vets and i am sure he becomes aangry at me for the same reason.

all i am saying is that you, and MJB, and roudy, and say it, reflect very poorly upon how many people perceive jewish people. your, and their behaviour, is vulgar, childish, and actually sounds like the voice of defeat because that is all a string of vulgar, personal, invective is.

by the way. my son is in the navy, just out of the recruit training command at great lakes, IL. i myself was U.S. Army. your histrionic rants are an insult to all service members, but especially to those in the navy, and i am sure my son, even at his young age, would be embarrassedd by your behaviour.

My father served in the US navy during world war II I served in the US navy and my son served in the US Navy Pbel has demonstrated himself a fascist and a projihadist as have you As to your claim that ZIONISM is "IMPERIALISTIC" that libel is part and parcel of ISLAMO NAZI FILTH well demonstrated in the writings of your fellow nazis -----expecially and explicitly stated by nazi war criminals who found refuge in the loving arms of their fellow islamo nazi pigs -----in SYRIA AND EGYPT ------remember them? think NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS, THINK ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD and most of all think your all time fave ----INFANTS DEAD IN THE GUTTERS----- and all the rest of the filth that accompanies the IMPERIALIST IDEOLGIES OF FILTH LIKE YOU and PEEBALLS

Learn some history THE FACE OF MURDEROUS AND BARBARIC IMPERIALISM ---is the NAZI HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE and THE NAZI CALIPHATE combined the two evil empires dance on the dead bodies of not millions -----BUT HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of the people you guys slaughtered in the name of your sick ideologies and "gods"

For a while I thought that about you (but you're not bright enough to pull it off) and lately I've been thinking the same about Skit (he's also not-too-bright but he doesn't care about being exposed ... in fact, I think he likes it).

a lot of people who are ignorant or bigoted, and more often than not, both, mistake a genuine honesty with a lack of intelligence. in fact, some ancient and backwards cultures, many of whom that have hovered on the brink of oblivion for centuries, never quite failing completely although never quite succeeding either, inculcate such anti-social beliefs in their children. these cultures remain stagnant in a static world, forever clinging to the past and forever fearing to embrace the future.

a shame really. i pity such cultures.

Neither does the international community bother to take care of palistanians by undertaking a coordinated humanitarian transfer of the latter out of and away from the danger zone.

Neither does the international community bother to take care of palistanians by undertaking a coordinated humanitarian transfer of the latter out of and away from the danger zone.

Israel needs to leave Palestine and take its danger zone with it.

Israel can't leave something that doesn't exist, of course.

Can you provide a link for your assertion? It seems to me that the world's nations save AIPAC Controlled America's Veto have already defacto recognized Palestine.

Can you provide a link for your assertion? It seems to me that the world's nations save AIPAC Controlled America's Veto have already defacto recognized Palestine.

Palestine is recognized by about 130 other countries. Only a minority of countries do not.

For a while I thought that you might be a sharp Zionist trying to make the anti-Israel/anti-Semite crowd look bad (but you're not bright enough to pull it off) and lately I've been thinking the same about Skit (he's also not-too-bright but he doesn't care about being exposed ... in fact, I think he likes it).

a lot of people who are ignorant or bigoted, and more often than not, both, mistake a genuine honesty with a lack of intelligence.

Really? I know you wouldn't post such silliness without having read it somewhere.
Could you post the link?

For a while I thought you might be a sharp Zionist trying to make the anti-Israel/anti-Semite crowd look bad (but you're not bright enough to pull it off) and lately I've been thinking the same about Skit (he's also not-too-bright but he doesn't care about being exposed ... in fact, I think he likes it).

a lot of people who are ignorant or bigoted, and more often than not, both, mistake a genuine honesty with a lack of intelligence. in fact, some ancient and backwards cultures, many of whom that have hovered on the brink of oblivion for centuries, never quite failing completely although never quite succeeding either, inculcate such anti-social beliefs in their children. these cultures remain stagnant in a static world, forever clinging to the past and forever fearing to embrace the future.
a shame really. i pity such cultures.

Any chance you will find the courage to name a few of these cultures and post some intelligent support for your claims?

The now-dead palestine, or today's palistan, doesn't matter - where're it's borders? Nowhere. Where's it's land? Nowhere. But the world's nations may dream, of course. That's allright. There was a dreamer in the Kremlin too. What the world's nations should be doing is participating in the humanitarian relocation of palistanians from the danger zone, of course.

Forum List

Back