Chick-Fil-A sets all time sales record

peeps2.jpg

What a dick.

and also a HUGE lie....

Maybe the BD needs to talk to my 17 & 20 year olds and also most of their friends from church, that ALL volenteer a TON of time, as well as a TON of food from our food bank, to local people in need.

Yeah... pretty low brow post BOOP
:cranky:

Yeah, that's the norm. :)

Why ya got to be an ass about it... I proved you wrong.

Last edited:
What a dick.

and also a HUGE lie....

Maybe the BD needs to talk to my 17 & 20 year olds and also most of their friends from church, that ALL volenteer a TON of time, as well as a TON of food from our food bank, to local people in need.

Yeah... pretty low brow post BOOP. :cranky:

Yeah, that's the norm. :)

Why ya got to be an ass about it... I proved you wrong.

100% Accurate. These people choose to be ignorant. Let thejm implode...or THEY can join us.

:clap2:

Chick-Fil-A Shattered Sales Records On 'Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day'

Throngs of supporters piled in to Chick-fil-As across the nation yesterday for Mike Huckabee's Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day. The restaurants were jam-packed all day.

In fact, the day was so successful that it looks like Chick-fil-A set a one-day sales record with plenty of time to spare.

"It's gone beyond anything I could have imagined," Huckabee told FOX News. "Every one of (the stores) that I know have reported record, historic sales yesterday ... a lot of the stores ran out of chicken before the end of the day."

Read more: Chick-Fil-A Shattered Sales Records On 'Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day' - Business Insider

There's a sucker born every minute~W.C. Fields

Forum List

Back