Chick-fil-A restaurant in CA will pay employees $17 an hour

I have NEVER had an economic slump effect any of my businesses.

The best thing about having a legal contract is that you still get paid no matter what happens.

What truckers strike?

Unfortunately you post like a school girl with out a lick of business sence, all you do is lie...

Post pictures and then maybe we will believe you .

And you can't refute anything I post, just ignorant rants.

I caught you once for lying , I will catch you again, it's a simple question post pictures of one of " your company's " heck if I owned a company I would brag about it on here.

You've NEVER caught me lying. Nobody, can promote a private business on the USMB. It's a violation of rules.

You said the Walton family owned the transportation/logistics part of the business, outside of WalMart.
You lied.

You said your trust dropped your federal tax rate to single digits.
You lied.

Walmart owns all their stores, McDonald's does not..

It's a fact.

their personal wealth is protected;

Except for the wealth they invested in the LLC.

How much "wealth" does it take to open a shell company?

How much?

In Nevada, $475.00.

I'd like to open a McDonalds franchise.
Is $475 enough?

The issue was shell companies, not a McDonalds franchise. Quit lying!

X
Dude you are fighting the wrong person ..i know exactly what's going on..you are trying to push an agenda and lying about it.

How much?

In Nevada, $475.00.

Is $475 enough?

Learn to read, idiot.

Fast food is ALL franchises owned by small business. They pay rent, buy supplies, and pay a fee to the big corporate franchisor. The small business owner must pay their own labor, and the other expenses, and still try to earn a small profit.

Less than 25% of fast food franchises are owned by an individual; most are owned by corporations operating several stores and multiple brands. Even Warren buffet is getting in on the racket. Most companies that peddle franchises would much rather sell to companies that want to buy 25 or 100 franchises than deal with thousands of one-joint Joes. Again we see total ignorance of anything to do with real business in this thread, and as usual from the right wing spammers, no different than their left wing partners other than rhetoric.

Fast food is ALL franchises owned by small business. They pay rent, buy supplies, and pay a fee to the big corporate franchisor. The small business owner must pay their own labor, and the other expenses, and still try to earn a small profit.

Rubbish.

The 2017 Mega 99 Rankings - Largest Multi-Unit Franchisee Organizations

Multi-unit ownership used to be rare. But the tide has turned away from the owner-operator model, and these days many successful companies will deal only with multi-unit franchisees. In fact, multi-unit owners now control 76.5 percent of franchised restaurants.

Why Multi-Unit Franchise Ownership Is Now the Norm

but hey, apparently if you run around claiming you saw a 'spread sheet' once, then pay no attention to the facts, you already know it all ...

I have NEVER had an economic slump effect any of my businesses.

The best thing about having a legal contract is that you still get paid no matter what happens.

What truckers strike?

Unfortunately you post like a school girl with out a lick of business sence, all you do is lie...

I caught you once for lying , I will catch you again, it's a simple question post pictures of one of " your company's " heck if I owned a company I would brag about it on here.

You've NEVER caught me lying. Nobody, can promote a private business on the USMB. It's a violation of rules.

You said the Walton family owned the transportation/logistics part of the business, outside of WalMart.
You lied.

You lied.

Her ya go;

Wal-Mart Transportation LLC: Private Company Information - Bloomberg

ALL corporations PAY single digit percentages of revenue.

So what? Do you know the definition of small business. Just because an owner owns more than one franchise doesn't mean they are a large corporation like McDonalds corporate. McDonalds is a real estate, and supply company, not a restauranteur.

You lied.

You lied.

Her ya go;

Thanks for the link...…

Wal-Mart Transportation LLC operates as a subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.

And thanks for the laugh.

We don't tax them on revenue.

So tell me why you think a Nevada Corporation is a benefit to you.

Less than 25% of fast food franchises are owned by an individual; most are owned by corporations operating several stores and multiple brands. Even Warren buffet is getting in on the racket. Most companies that peddle franchises would much rather sell to companies that want to buy 25 or 100 franchises than deal with thousands of one-joint Joes. Again we see total ignorance of anything to do with real business in this thread, and as usual from the right wing spammers, no different than their left wing partners other than rhetoric.

11 cents......:auiqs.jpg:

So what? Do you know the definition of small business. Just because an owner owns more than one franchise doesn't mean they are a large corporation like McDonalds corporate. McDonalds is a real estate, and supply company, not a restauranteur.

So what, it means the fake impression you tried to leave is bullshit, that's what. It isn't a bunch of 'poor beleaguered little guys'. Make up some more crap, maybe I'll get bored enough to come back and mock the ideological class warfare rubbish again. Still waiting on any valid evidence raising minimum wage would be 'bad'.

Yes, you are a joke. Still don't have a clue, do you? lol lol lol

Yes, you are a joke. Still don't have a clue, do you? lol lol lol

You should show the math that proves your 11 cent claim.

Use all your accounting skills. DERP!

I caught you lying big time, catching you in a lie now.

Once again burger flipper over 80% of McDonald's is owned by small businesses ..

Once again old and ignorant, 95% of McDonalds restaurants are franchised, the vast majority are owned by franchisee's that own multiple stores.

How much?

In Nevada, $475.00.

Is $475 enough?

X
Dude you are fighting the wrong person ..i know exactly what's going on..you are trying to push an agenda and lying about it.

The only "agenda" I'm pushing is that the American worker is woefully underpaid, and employers make plenty of money to pay them a livable wage.

How much?

In Nevada, $475.00.

Is $475 enough?

Learn to read, idiot.

BULLSHIT! You asked: How much "wealth" does it take to open a shell company?

I answered. Quit lying.

Is $475 enough?

Learn to read, idiot.

BULLSHIT! You asked: How much "wealth" does it take to open a shell company?

I answered. Quit lying.

And I said the wealth you invest in an LLC is at risk.
Quit being stupid.

How many franchises are owned by a multi-million dollar per year company? Nobody owns a Chick-fil-A franchise.

You lied.

You lied.

Her ya go;

Thanks for the link...…

Wal-Mart Transportation LLC operates as a subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.

And thanks for the laugh.

We don't tax them on revenue.

So tell me why you think a Nevada Corporation is a benefit to you.

Wal-Mart Transportation LLC is a privately owned company. No mention of the private LLC in any Wal-Mart SEC filings.

I never stated that corporations are taxed on revenue, corporations PAY single percentage of tax of revenue.

Forum List

Back