Chick-fil-A restaurant in CA will pay employees $17 an hour

You obviously have never started a business, never struggled to make it succeed, never had to meet payroll when cash flow fell off. In short, you're arguing from a position of vast ignorance.

Now, please try to get the subject back on me. I'm fascinating.

Ah, now you're just projecting as usual. You really should learn about business before you run around the net prattling about it.

Tell us have you seen the books or spread sheets on company's you worked for?

I have..

So what? I do my own accounting, I don't need to read fiction generated by somebody else. You seem impressed by software, though. Another reason why you can't compete.

I do my own accounting

OMG. Hilarious.

The business can't be that large if the owner can do all the accounting.

Especially when he is so bad at it.

Did you see? 11 cents, LOL!

The wars on drugs, non violent crime, and terror are a HUGE drain on the economy. It is the purpose of government to continually GROW itself. Despicable. That is all the government does well. GROW, and drain from the productive.

You obviously have never started a business, never struggled to make it succeed, never had to meet payroll when cash flow fell off. In short, you're arguing from a position of vast ignorance.

Now, please try to get the subject back on me. I'm fascinating.

Ah, now you're just projecting as usual. You really should learn about business before you run around the net prattling about it.

I have..

So what? I do my own accounting, I don't need to read fiction generated by somebody else. You seem impressed by software, though. Another reason why you can't compete.

I do my own accounting

OMG. Hilarious.

Doesn't do away with the facts that you and your $12 an hour buddies here can't come up with any evidence you ever even filled out a tax return, much less ran a business, or know how to calculate labor costs, or can dream up a reason for not raising minimum wage to reflect real inflation, other than it would make you look like the low paid chumps you are and you don't like it. As we can see from the last couple of pages of posts, you're just about class warfare, and sniveling personal attacks. lol no surprise there.

I have..

I do my own accounting

OMG. Hilarious.

Especially when he is so bad at it.

Did you see? 11 cents, LOL!

lol clueless idiot has no idea what he's babbling about. lol

I'm just answering your posts, so who's 'obsessed', here? ....

that's pretty funny, since that's what you resorted to almost immediately ',,, as always.

They aren't 'taking hug risks', they're hiding behind a wonderful gimmick called 'limited liability corporations'.

Try again.

They aren't 'taking hug risks', they're hiding behind a wonderful gimmick called 'limited liability corporations'.

And nobody ever loses money when they run an LLC...…….moron!

their personal wealth is protected; they aren't taking 'huge risks'. Get back to me when shareholders have to start paying their own bills and debts they owe to the penny instead of that crooked stop-loss scam that lets them keep whatever they plundered out of the companies over the weekend before filing bankruptcy on Monday.

As I said and you keep on proving in every post, you don't know shit about any of it, you're just a parrot.

their personal wealth is protected;

Except for the wealth they invested in the LLC.

How much "wealth" does it take to open a shell company?

How much?

In Nevada, $475.00.

lol you don't know jack shit; you're just another parrot.

No, $17 an hour is, dumbass. See, you're too stupid to get by without somebody holding your hand.

lol you don't know jack shit

I know more than you......low bar, admittedly.

No, $17 an hour is, dumbass

Hey, fucktard, it you only add $10 an hour in value, you won't get hired at $17 an hour, you'll be unemployed

at $0 an hour.

Oh pipe down, troll; you're just another spammer with an agenda, and an especially dumb one at that. You know nothing about business or labor costs, period, and you know squat about 'adding value' to anything. You don't even know how to fill out those 1040 EZ's you have HR Block do for you every year. You just take their word for it what you owe.

Anybody who can't pay $17 an hour isn't doing enough business to hire anybody in the first place. IT's either a glutted market, or one of no real value to anybody. That's all there is to it.

Let me guess. You've never had to make a payroll, have you?

If you do it correctly it isn't an issue.

Being adequately financed, know who to hire (which can be farmed out), and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, hire relatives.

Wow such great words of advice, so your telling is your lemonade stand failed, huh?

How is being adequately financed, know who to hire (which can be farmed out), and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, hire relatives NOT good advise?

The Working Poor will.

The ones laid off because their employer is forced to pay more than their labor is worth will not.

Workers are laid off for two reasons:

1) The employer is an idiot.

2) Investors want unrealistic returns.

You're displaying an astonishing lack of knowledge regarding business.

A perfect example of an idiot employer is Hostess Brands. Hostess failed to follow the "health kick" that fat Americans started in the 80's and never recovered.

McDonalds investors wanted higher returns. McDonalds answered back with a 36% increase to investors from 1999 to 2016. To pay for this, McDonalds laid off in 1998 and announced another set of layoff's this month.

Yippee skippee. Now address the situation thousands of small businesses face every year when business drops off for 2 or 3 quarters and they can't make payroll. And making up numbers doesn't count.

Being adequately financed, know who to hire (which can be farmed out), and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, hire relatives, covers all of the failure issues in the following link.

What Causes Small Businesses to Fail? - SBA, management skills, bankruptcy, capital, competition, start-ups, financing

lol you don't know jack shit; you're just another parrot.

No, $17 an hour is, dumbass. See, you're too stupid to get by without somebody holding your hand.

Hey, fucktard, it you only add $10 an hour in value, you won't get hired at $17 an hour, you'll be unemployed

at $0 an hour.

Oh pipe down, troll; you're just another spammer with an agenda, and an especially dumb one at that. You know nothing about business or labor costs, period, and you know squat about 'adding value' to anything. You don't even know how to fill out those 1040 EZ's you have HR Block do for you every year. You just take their word for it what you owe.

Anybody who can't pay $17 an hour isn't doing enough business to hire anybody in the first place. IT's either a glutted market, or one of no real value to anybody. That's all there is to it.

Being adequately financed, know who to hire (which can be farmed out), and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, hire relatives.

And never, ever, face an economic slump that drives down demand, and never, ever, have a big contact cancelled right before you start on it, and never, ever, have truckers go on strike so you can't get inventory.

Should I go on?

The bottom line is, there are factors out of your control that cause layoffs.

I have NEVER had an economic slump effect any of my businesses.

The best thing about having a legal contract is that you still get paid no matter what happens.

What truckers strike?

at $0 an hour.

Wow such great words of advice, so your telling is your lemonade stand failed, huh?

How is being adequately financed, know who to hire (which can be farmed out), and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, hire relatives NOT good advise?

Because it's childish advise, we learned that in the 1st grade ... now tell us billionaire business man how do you really succeed in owning a business ?

With federal spending at one hundred thirty-eight percent, it is Government that is creating jobs.

No. Government creates no wealth of its own. They get their money solely from the Private Sector. Anything government "creates" is a net drain on the economy as it takes more tax dollars to generate a job than the job can generate as an economic multiplier.

Private sector capitalists incentivized by the profit motive, and need to be efficient generates the wealth, investment, and jobs.

Without the government, the private sector wouldn't exist.

at $0 an hour.

And never, ever, face an economic slump that drives down demand, and never, ever, have a big contact cancelled right before you start on it, and never, ever, have truckers go on strike so you can't get inventory.

Should I go on?

The best thing about having a legal contract is that you still get paid no matter what happens.

What truckers strike?

Unfortunately you post like a school girl with out a lick of business sence, all you do is lie...

Post pictures and then maybe we will believe you .

Because it's childish advise, we learned that in the 1st grade ... now tell us billionaire business man how do you really succeed in owning a business ?

My advise covers every scenario of business failure.

Dude I can say the same thing because I have seen the books and spread sheets..now post pictures of these so called company's you owned, you have to have them on one of your phones, hell I am a poor guy and have three damn phones for some reason ( that I forget why)

With federal spending at one hundred thirty-eight percent, it is Government that is creating jobs.

No. Government creates no wealth of its own. They get their money solely from the Private Sector. Anything government "creates" is a net drain on the economy as it takes more tax dollars to generate a job than the job can generate as an economic multiplier.

Private sector capitalists incentivized by the profit motive, and need to be efficient generates the wealth, investment, and jobs.

Oh really now the black market doesn't need the government, if you think that your crazy..

these idiots don't have a clue; they aren't even interested in facts, they're just narcissists who think they're entitled to steal whatever they want with no consequences, and why should they be responsible for anything? Daddy says they're 'self made' ...

Should I go on?

What truckers strike?

Unfortunately you post like a school girl with out a lick of business sence, all you do is lie...

And you can't refute anything I post, just ignorant rants.

these idiots don't have a clue; they aren't even interested in facts, they're just narcissists who think they're entitled to steal whatever they want with no consequences, and why should they be responsible for anything? Daddy says they're 'self made' ...

The really scary part is they vote, always against their own best interest.

Should I go on?

What truckers strike?

And you can't refute anything I post, just ignorant rants.

I caught you once for lying , I will catch you again, it's a simple question post pictures of one of " your company's " heck if I owned a company I would brag about it on here.

Dude I can say the same thing because I have seen the books and spread sheets..now post pictures of these so called company's you owned, you have to have them on one of your phones, hell I am a poor guy and have three damn phones for some reason ( that I forget why)

lol you've never seen squat. You read some jargon, is all; 'spread sheets' lol lol nobody lies on those!!!!

The really scary part is they vote, always against their own best interest.

We vote our wallet/ for jobs and you say that's scarry?

Forum List

Back