Chick-Fil-A Becomes Nation's Third-Biggest Restaurant Chain

Cool. Glad they abandoned donating to anti-gay charities after the boycott and even gladder they can never do anything against gay marriage even if they decided to oppose it again.
View attachment 261770
I don’t really care anymore. The old idiot can be as bitter as he wants. Won’t affect marriage rights for people that are gay.
He doesn't want to affect anyone's rights.

Self respecting conservatives don't frequent Starbucks. That and the coffee tastes like I imagine oil sludge does
It tastes like pretension.

Never get between CRCs and their junk food. Give them more.
You can have your kale shake.
Don't like that much....I bet you believe that's the only thing available besides fast junk food......admit it. :71:
Chic-fillet food sucks. And it's not because they hate gays. It's just bad food.

Do they serve other things besides chemical chickens? Salads? Baked potatoes not toxic fries?

Why anyone would want to eat there is beyond me. I know of nobody who likes the place.

Lol you hang with left loons...evidently.

Everytime we go business is brisk
There are none in California that i know of. Then again i have never looked or cared as home made food is best.

Why anyone would want to eat there is beyond me. I know of nobody who likes the place.
your experiences are not universal.gif

There are none in California that i know of. Then again i have never looked or cared as home made food is best.
No CFA’s in California?
Who said Leftards live in bubbles?

Location listings

I've been to Chick fil a...its okay...not great in my opinion...but I like how it triggers libs....

Forum List

Back