Chicago's top cop agrees with me...it is the justice system, not guns that are the issue...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The lack of putting repeat gun offenders in prison for a long time is the problem with gun murder...not law abiding gun owners owning and carrying guns for self defense....when you focus on the law abiding, and let violent thugs back on the street, you don't lower the gun murder rate....

Blue Force Gear Quote of the Day: Chicago's Top Cop Doesn't Blame Guns for Homicides - The Truth About Guns

“[Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie] Johnson called this year’s homicide totals ‘unacceptable,’ blaming what he called ‘a small subsection of citizens’ for the violence . . . ‘The police are doing their job,’ Johnson told reporters. ‘What we need help in is holding these repeat gun offenders accountable for this gun violence, and until we do that, we’re going to continue to see the cycle of violence.'”

Chicago tops 700 homicides — with a month to go in violent 2016

On Tuesday, following a speech to the Union League Club, Johnson called this year's homicide totals "unacceptable," blaming what he called "a small subsection of citizens" for the violence. The department has compiled a "strategic subject list" — a computerized algorithm designed to zero in on about 1,400 mostly gang members considered most likely to shoot someone or become a victim of violence.

"The police are doing their job," Johnson told reporters. "What we need help in is holding these repeat gun offenders accountable for this gun violence, and until we do that, we're going to continue to see the cycle of violence."

2Aguy.......next 4 years gonna be boring as hell in here regarding gun control and the gun grabbers. Nobody is going to be caring.....and I certainly can save some $$ in terms of ammo.

Its all good.......only the hyper-k00ks on guns are going to be chatting about this subject.......about 3 people.........maybe!:2up::bye1::bye1:

2Aguy.......next 4 years gonna be boring as hell in here regarding gun control and the gun grabbers. Nobody is going to be caring.....and I certainly can save some $$ in terms of ammo.

Its all good.......only the hyper-k00ks on guns are going to be chatting about this subject.......about 3 people.........maybe!:2up::bye1::bye1:

Except they will be working at the state and local level......they never give up....

Britain took 94 years to ban their guns.......each step has to be stopped...

Except they will be working at the state and local level......they never give up....

Britain took 94 years to ban their guns.......each step has to be stopped...

no worries..........the people overwhelmingly are with us. The left will be pulling a lot of shit but I never worry a great deal about the guns. Only the hyper-left precincts, which are few, pull any legislative bs. What we can do now is really stick the red hot poker in the eye of every k00k progressive and laugh our balls off while doing it.

Hey man..........think JoeB is in an institution yet after November 8th??!!:popcorn:

As Bill O'reilly said a few years back. "We don't have a gun problem. We have a black male problem".

I thought he'd be crucified after that, but even the controlled media knew he was telling the truth and thought it best to ignore him.

Forum List

Back