Chicago Shootings: At Least 19 Wounded By Gun Violence Thursday, 13 Over 30 Minutes

I'm from the Chi - let them kill one another........

It's only going to get worse..... It's all retaliatory....

It's white middle class Americans' fault....you know those kind living across the border in Iowa in some farm town.

In reality Chicago was a pit stop for Obamination, he has more ties to Hawaii, Kenya and Indonesia than Chicago.

Woundings? That's no way to properly thin the herd. Barry needs a new federal government program and accompanying bloated bureaucracy to teach the boys in the hood how to shoot properly. It looks cool in the movies to turn the gun sideways while firing but that's not how to accomplish the mission.

Dont' worry, Obamination has a plan to ban guns and nukes worldwide....it's going to work, he promises.

But what about the knives, rocks, cinder blocks, cars, whips, axes....

And dozens of chicagoans were injured in car crashes and a couple people killed but you liberals don't object to such very preventable violence .

Lets hear it for gun control, come on people, lets hear it for those liberals that know better and tell you how to live. Lets get those law breakers more guns and less people to shoot back , hey maybe they will respect a law officer with a baton????

You notice don't you that all Chicago shooting threads are TM zone free? :lol:
she can't blame this on white Republican dishonesty so she wants no part of it. I think I deserve a peace prize for discovering this phenomonen don't ewe?

Forum List

Back