Chicago pastor asks man in drag to leave church, "go put on man clothes"...my kind of guy!

What happened to "come as you are?"

Have you seen what priests wear? Does that really come off as masculine to you?
No all churches follow that. Many believe you have to have a heart of REPENTANCE. A kook in drag is displaying nothing but contempt for God who calls this nonsense an "abomination."

No all churches follow that. Many believe you have to have a heart of REPENTANCE. A look in drag is displaying nothing but contempt for God who calls this nonsense an "abomination."
How is drag an abomination? Is there a dress code in the Bible?

Should people with tattoos and ear piercings be kicked out as well?

The preacher of that church is my kind of man.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Don't you God bless me, I do not need or want your blessing. Its people like you who give Christianity a bad name. Another crazy Evangelical Pastor.
For the record, my previous message in this chat was not to any one person which is why your writing to me here in such a way is a mystery in my opinion. You make it sound like my previous message was to you directly when it actually wasn't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One more thing, if you have no intention of changing your way of being, why demand such a thing from anyone else?

God bless YOU always. No I'm not changing my way of being.

No all churches follow that. Many believe you have to have a heart of REPENTANCE. A look in drag is displaying nothing but contempt for God who calls this nonsense an "abomination."

What would Jesus have said if one of the Apostles showed up for work one day in drag?

That's cool, man, when my Dad gave you a penis, it was only a suggestion. If you don't like it, We're really, really, really sorry, but due to technical difficulties, no exchanges can be allowed for almost 2,000 years. And all those thou shall's and thou shall not's, they're all up for discussion, too, because that's how we roll. I mean, none of this stuff is worth dying for, right?

Last edited:
The preacher of that church is my kind of man.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Don't you God bless me, I do not need or want your blessing. Its people like you who give Christianity a bad name. Another crazy Evangelical Pastor.
For the record, my previous message in this chat was not to any one person which is why your writing to me here in such a way is a mystery in my opinion. You make it sound like my previous message was to you directly when it actually wasn't.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One more thing, if you have no intention of changing your way of being, why demand such a thing from anyone else?
God bless YOU always.
Thank you. (hug) :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No all churches follow that. Many believe you have to have a heart of REPENTANCE. A kook in drag is displaying nothing but contempt for God who calls this nonsense an "abomination."

a "kook" in drag? You mean like Jesus wore and probably the rest in the scriptures. Jesus talked about eunuchs. Some are born that way, some are made that way and some castrate themselves for the sake of heaven.

Paul is not Jesus and his opinion would have resulted in the end of the human race.

An abomination according to Jesus is a person with lust, an adulterer.

What would Jesus have said if one of the Apostles showed up for work one day in drag?

That's cool, man, when my Dad gave you a penis, it was only a suggestion. If you don't like it, We're really, really, really sorry, but due to technical difficulties, no exchanges can be allowed for almost 2,000 years. And all those thou shall's and thou shall not's, they're all up for discussion, too, because that's how we roll. I mean, none of this stuff is worth dying for, right?

I think the pastor was wrong. It's not his business what sexual gender the person is or was, it is that the person's spirit was in the church, isn't that what Christianity is about??

If this was a prank then its understandable.
So if the tranny had sex under the pulpit with his gay boyfriend, you'd be okay with that. NPCs are mind numbed robots to liberalism.

One of the comments from the OP's link............................

donnakayejohnson
Good for him. God says women are not to dress as a man nor man to dress as a woman. It's an abomination to the Lord. By the way I paraphrased it

So, apparently, according to this poster, men should dress as men, and women should dress as women. Does that mean that women who wear pants suits to church should be kicked out as well?
There was a time that was true. But then again, men were expected to wear a suit and tie for morning services.

I think the pastor was wrong. It's not his business what sexual gender the person is or was, it is that the person's spirit was in the church, isn't that what Christianity is about??

So if the tranny had sex under the pulpit with his gay boyfriend, you'd be okay with that. NPCs are mind numbed robots to liberalism.

That is such a dumb question.

Is that what you think Jesus would have done? Kicked somebody out of his house because of appearance alone? Wow, talk about perversion of the Word. The pastor should be ashamed unless there’s more to this story, which wouldn’t surprise me
Jesus is an standard impossible to live up to, that’s the reason for grace...
So what do you think he would have done if a man dressed as a woman entered his house seeking his love and guidance?

How would he want his followers to respond?
. That Homo wasn't looking for love and guidance.
Don't be an idiot trying to push that bullshit on us.

Last edited:

That is such a dumb question.

You think church should be a hoochie couchies place..

Is that what you think Jesus would have done? Kicked somebody out of his house because of appearance alone? Wow, talk about perversion of the Word. The pastor should be ashamed unless there’s more to this story, which wouldn’t surprise me
Jesus is an standard impossible to live up to, that’s the reason for grace...
So what do you think he would have done if a man dressed as a woman entered his house seeking his love and guidance?

How would he want his followers to respond?
------------------------------------------- i'd make him stand at the door and tell him to be normal and to dress properly and then come back to see me if he doesn't hang himself first . Course , i ain't Jesus Slade .
Ok, but based on your understanding of Jesus and his teachings how do you think Jesus would want this situation handled? How do you think he would of handled it?
Look what He did to Sodom and Gomorrah and you have your answer. .

Forum List

Back