Chicago pastor asks man in drag to leave church, "go put on man clothes"...my kind of guy!

Was this a regular member of the church or an "in your face" stunt being pulled for political reasons.

I certainly support the pastor if the latter. Turning a Church into political theatre is tres uncool.

I think the pastor was wrong. It's not his business what sexual gender the person is or was, it is that the person's spirit was in the church, isn't that what Christianity is about??

If this was a prank then its understandable.

The preacher of that church is my kind of man.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Don't you God bless me, I do not need or want your blessing. Its people like you who give Christianity a bad name. Another crazy Evangelical Pastor.

Last edited:
Not if he is tax exempt. Was his dress to short??

Who is the heck would want to listen to this freak?

Is that what you think Jesus would have done? Kicked somebody out of his house because of appearance alone? Wow, talk about perversion of the Word. The pastor should be ashamed unless there’s more to this story, which wouldn’t surprise me

One of the comments from the OP's link............................

donnakayejohnson
Good for him. God says women are not to dress as a man nor man to dress as a woman. It's an abomination to the Lord. By the way I paraphrased it

So, apparently, according to this poster, men should dress as men, and women should dress as women. Does that mean that women who wear pants suits to church should be kicked out as well?

donnakayejohnson
Good for him. God says women are not to dress as a man nor man to dress as a woman. It's an abomination to the Lord. By the way I paraphrased it

So, apparently, according to this poster, men should dress as men, and women should dress as women. Does that mean that women who wear pants suits to church should be kicked out as well?

That woman ? in the video I put up is wearing pants.

donnakayejohnson

Didn’t Jesus and his disciples have long hair and wear dresses?

I think the pastor was wrong. It's not his business what sexual gender the person is or was, it is that the person's spirit was in the church, isn't that what Christianity is about??

45837036_692287064482224_8156177156058120192_n.jpg

Christianity has nothing in common with political correctness

donnakayejohnson

Pantsuits are women's attire.

donnakayejohnson

-------------------------------------------- up to the Pastor if he has the right to enforce a dress code BSailor in his Church .

Is that what you think Jesus would have done? Kicked somebody out of his house because of appearance alone? Wow, talk about perversion of the Word. The pastor should be ashamed unless there’s more to this story, which wouldn’t surprise me
Jesus is an standard impossible to live up to, that’s the reason for grace...

So what do you think he would have done if a man dressed as a woman entered his house seeking his love and guidance?

How would he want his followers to respond?

So what do you think he would have done if a man dressed as a woman entered his house seeking his love and guidance?

How would he want his followers to respond?
Not make a mockery out of the church... Unrepentant people do not take much of anything seriously.
The pastor is right in telling him to come back when he is serious, and civil to those who already go to church there.

Forum List

Back