CHICAGO NIGHTMARE WATCH: Enough's Enough...

DC, Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore and Memphis are the top 5 in infant mortality.
Portions of Chicago have a life expectancy of 69 years compared to other areas there as high as 82. Appalachia is 73.

Appalachians are dying faster than other Americans.

66516e854e00f05a8afc6000be074a33a53da9a8.jpeg

Infant Mortality and Life Expectancy in Appalachia Versus the Rest of the US

Republicans are good at shifting problems away from millions of poor white Republicans in Appalachia to a couple of square blocks in Chicago.
How many of those cities are in red states inside of Appalachia?
Appalachia covers most or all of 13 states most of them heavily Republican.
Why do you hate black people?
What a stupid reply. We all know that the situation in Chicago is just being used as a political tool. There is an opiod epidemic in West Virginia and other states in Appalachia, mostly among whites. Why aren't you discussing this?

Republicans are good at shifting problems away from millions of poor white Republicans in Appalachia to a couple of square blocks in Chicago.

Pretty desperate overreach. We're talking about the ongoing massacre in Chicago.
In other words you don’t give a flying fart about millions of Republicans who live in Appalachia.

But you want us to believe you care so much for African-Americans living in a few blocks in Chicago.

Again, a pretty desperate overreach. Maybe go start your own thread on the plight of Appalachians. I'm good with that. Go for it.
No, overreach is the Republicans pretending to care about African-Americans.
Republicans are 90% white and send money to people who shoot unarmed blacks.
Look at Zimmerman.
Pretending to care about blacks is the way Republicans attack them saying oh look they’re criminals.
We know what Republicans think about blacks by the way they treated Obama.
We know Republicans hate all kinds of minorities by the way they support trump.
The Republican Party is 90% white for a reason, duh!
Steve Bannon says embrace your racism be proud of who you are.
Advice I believe all Republicans should listen to.

Man, what a bloody mess Chicago has become. It's so sad and perplexing. Chicago desperately needs change.

An interesting article by Walter Williams

During the weekend of Aug. 4-5 (and the preceding Friday night), 12 Chicagoans were shot dead, and 62 others were shot and wounded, the Chicago Tribune reported (74 people shot, 12 fatally, in Chicago over the weekend). Before last week’s mayhem, 1,718 Chicagoans had been shot since the beginning of the year, and 306 had been murdered.

Adding to this tragedy is the fact that Chicago’s clearance rate is less than 15 percent. That means that in more than 85 percent of Chicago’s homicides, no suspect is charged. Chicago is by no means unique in this lawlessness. Detroit, Baltimore, Philadelphia, St. Louis and some other major cities share high rates of homicides.

It’s not just shootings and homicides that negatively impact the overwhelmingly law-abiding black residents of these cities. In addition, there are sky-high rates of burglaries, rapes and property destruction. The schools are notoriously bad. City budgets face shortfalls. Residents deal with deteriorating city services. All of this causes mass exoduses from these cities by their most capable people.

Ordinary decency demands that something be done to address the horrible conditions under which so many black Americans live. White liberals, black politicians and sports figures focus most of their attention on what the police do, but how relevant is that to the overall tragedy?...

Read More:
Enough’s Enough - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Lot's of big cities have problems like Chicago. What I'd like to know is why is Chicago the ONLY focus?

Changing the goal posts rather than deal with the falsehood of your original post. Nothing unusual.

DC, Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore and Memphis are the top 5 in infant mortality.
Portions of Chicago have a life expectancy of 69 years compared to other areas there as high as 82. Appalachia is 73.

Man, what a bloody mess Chicago has become. It's so sad and perplexing. Chicago desperately needs change.

Hallarious you say that in 2018 year and half after this clown show aired:

Fox host Bill O'Reilly asked Trump how to solve the city's crime problem, with homicides up nearly 50 percent.

"How? By being very much tougher than they are right now. They're right now not tough. I could tell you this very long and quite boring story. But when I was in Chicago, I got to meet a couple of very top police. I said, 'How do you stop this? How do you stop this? If you were put in charge — to a specific person — do you think you could stop it?' He said, 'Mr. Trump, I'd be able to stop it in one week.' And I believed him 100 percent," Trump said.

When O'Reilly asked whether the unnamed officer told him how, Trump said: "No, he wants to use tough police tactics, which is OK when you have people being killed."

But Chicago police said Tuesday that Trump has not met with top brass.

"No one in the senior command at CPD has ever met with Donald Trump or a member of his campaign," Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said.

Trump suggests Chicago could solve crime problem 'in a week' if cops got tougher

Using CDC Cause of Death data from 2016, the above heatmap shows that East Coast states — specifically, West Virginia, New Hampshire, Ohio, District of Columbia, Massachusetts, and Maryland — are experiencing the highest death rates.

What a stupid reply. We all know that the situation in Chicago is just being used as a political tool. There is an opiod epidemic in West Virginia and other states in Appalachia, mostly among whites. Why aren't you discussing this?

Man you have your head in a hole.

Our inner cities with large minorities have been in terrible shape for decades, but you just slough it off. Who cares about those darkies....right?

Dean, the democrat whore. This guy must be a paid poster like rightwinger. He literally cannot debate any issue without going off topic to attack republicans
Untrue Republicans attack Democrats and minorities all the time look at this thread purely an attack on African-Americans.

Our inner cities with large minorities have been in terrible shape for decades, but you just slough it off. Who cares about those darkies....right?
Wrong.
I just don’t like the hypocrisy of Republicans pretending to care about something when they give tax cuts to billionaires and want to cut school lunches for poor children.
Even you know that.

Pretty desperate overreach. We're talking about the ongoing massacre in Chicago.
In other words you don’t give a flying fart about millions of Republicans who live in Appalachia.

But you want us to believe you care so much for African-Americans living in a few blocks in Chicago.

Again, a pretty desperate overreach. Maybe go start your own thread on the plight of Appalachians. I'm good with that. Go for it.
I already have.
But this thread isn’t a serious discussion of stopping gun violence in a black area.
It’s a typical attack of Republicans against black people.

Wrong.
I just don’t like the hypocrisy of Republicans pretending to care about something when they give tax cuts to billionaires and want to cut school lunches for poor children.
Even you know that.
I am not an R and many who criticize the dysfunction in our cities, aren't either. Wake up! Must is always be political with you?

Dean, the democrat whore. This guy must be a paid poster like rightwinger. He literally cannot debate any issue without going off topic to attack republicans
Untrue Republicans attack Democrats and minorities all the time look at this thread purely an attack on African-Americans.
Untrue, you guys attack whites all the time. We don't attack minorities for being a minority.
But you don't stay on topic.....do that or I report

Wrong.
Even you know that.
Again, supporting tax cuts don't have anything to do with this subject....you guys are so pathetic and predictable

An interesting article by Walter Williams

During the weekend of Aug. 4-5 (and the preceding Friday night), 12 Chicagoans were shot dead, and 62 others were shot and wounded, the Chicago Tribune reported (74 people shot, 12 fatally, in Chicago over the weekend). Before last week’s mayhem, 1,718 Chicagoans had been shot since the beginning of the year, and 306 had been murdered.

Adding to this tragedy is the fact that Chicago’s clearance rate is less than 15 percent. That means that in more than 85 percent of Chicago’s homicides, no suspect is charged. Chicago is by no means unique in this lawlessness. Detroit, Baltimore, Philadelphia, St. Louis and some other major cities share high rates of homicides.

It’s not just shootings and homicides that negatively impact the overwhelmingly law-abiding black residents of these cities. In addition, there are sky-high rates of burglaries, rapes and property destruction. The schools are notoriously bad. City budgets face shortfalls. Residents deal with deteriorating city services. All of this causes mass exoduses from these cities by their most capable people.

Ordinary decency demands that something be done to address the horrible conditions under which so many black Americans live. White liberals, black politicians and sports figures focus most of their attention on what the police do, but how relevant is that to the overall tragedy?...

Read More:
Enough’s Enough - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Lot's of big cities have problems like Chicago. What I'd like to know is why is Chicago the ONLY focus?
It's not hard to figure out. Chicago has a massive number of shootings every weekend. So, that makes the news.

...and to think they solve only about 15% of the murders, means there are a lot of murders walking around scot free in Chicago, no doubt willing to kill again.

I already have.
But this thread isn’t a serious discussion of stopping gun violence in a black area.
It’s a typical attack of Republicans against black people.
Again you're so full of shit.
This had nothing to do with black people, until YOU brought it up. He killed a guy trying to rape his daughter......he should be given a medal.......you think the girl should have been raped, so you can show how you care about the transgendered that we should all share bathrooms.

Welcome to another edition of Darkies Behaving Badly, brought to you by the Confirmation Bias Society of America.
I am not surprised that you hatred of the right is more important than all the human lives lost.

You are an enabler
I'm a conservative, so I don't hate the Right.

I do hate pseudocons who don't know the first thing about conservatism, though. You bet.

I dont live in Chicago for several reasons -

too F'n cold and too much crap top the list. If the cities cant stop their problems shame on them, its none of my business.

Solution?
ALLOW THE COPS TO CLEAN UP THE GANGS.
Stop blaming guns when you have the strictest gun laws in the nation.
Accept religious organizations. e.g. Chick=fil-a - Rahm's quote - This is not who we are.
Stop the graft.
And best of all ELECT A REPUBLICAN MAYOR!

And, to Lysistrata - Born in Illinois, most of my life in the Western Subirbs, I know what I am talking about, do you?

I dont live in Chicago for several reasons -

too F'n cold and too much crap top the list. If the cities cant stop their problems shame on them, its none of my business.
Could be the cold dampens the murdering...so might be a good thing it gets cold.

Forum List

Back