Chicago may get 'gay-friendly' high school

Scientists are getting closer to understanding the reason why people become gay. A cure might be just around the corner.

Much like a cure for your herpes, you probably should not get your hopes up.

I agree, he was a piece of "S" !!!!

he was a piece of shit for being gay? Or, because he was such a fag that he went and died at the hands of ignorant bastards like yourself?

your mamma.

I agree, he was a piece of "S" !!!!

I find it both sickening and hilarious that the strongest supporters of this statement you just made would be the same people who would gladly support you meeting the same gruesome fate of General Mowhoush.

So one homo accidently gets snuffed.

Why make a federal case of it !! :confused:

Boy you give Arab's a bad name, though I refuse to stoop to the disgustingly low level you preside on. Did I confuse you with those big words asshole?

Sucki Man isn't really a Sunni, is my guess.

What "it" is I don't want to know.

I picture him as Buffalo Bill from "Silence of the Lambs" (it rubs the lotion on it's skin, or it gets the hose again) , typing his hate in his damp, dark basement.

What "it" is I don't want to know.

I picture him as Buffalo Bill from "Silence of the Lambs" (it rubs the lotion on it's skin, or it gets the hose again) , typing his hate in his damp, dark basement.
That's possible. There are people out there that act like idiotic assholes just to cause people they claim to represent to be hated and drum up sympathy for those they deride...just a guess about Sucki.

Then again, he probably has been yearning for his male cube mate and this is his only outlet for his fantasies.

Gee, and with people like you around, why on earth would gay kids might want to be separate from the general population?

No reputable scientists are looking for a "cure" to homosexuality. Most reputable scientists are highly educated and so aren't homophobic douchebags like yourself.

I realize you're a glorified tutor, but my training is in Semiconductor Device Physics. I understand Science very well. If you know anything about chemical imbalances in the brain, you would know that researchers are discovering that there is a link between homosexuality and a chemical imbalance (in particular, the enzyme Aromatase). People with depression have a chemical imbalance which is treatable. But I won't bore you with Science since you seem to want to ignore it.

Actually it said that straights could go to the school as well. Its creating an environment where kids can feel safe, and can learn without worrying about getting the shit beaten out of them because they are gay.

So it's like a school for white kids, but blacks came come, too. Gotcha!

I realize you're a glorified tutor, but my training is in Semiconductor Device Physics. I understand Science very well. If you know anything about chemical imbalances in the brain, you would know that researchers are discovering that there is a link between homosexuality and a chemical imbalance (in particular, the enzyme Aromatase). People with depression have a chemical imbalance which is treatable. But I won't bore you with Science since you seem to want to ignore it.

and that exact same logic explains why we feel the need for spirituality, dude.. Go ahead.. try and "cure" homosexuality so atheists like me can then move to "cure" christianity.

:)

Forum List

Back