Chicago may get 'gay-friendly' high school

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
What the fuck? Illinois is in debt that is equal to $14000 per household and we're building fucking Gay high schools? The schools in Northern Illinois are palaces and now they are getting specialized schools that are "gay friendly." All the while the schools in Southern Illinois are getting ignored and recieve just enough funding to get the doors open. They are using textbooks that were written in the last century and computers that were built by Steve Jobs when he was at HP.

My tax dollars at work.

(CNN) -- Public school officials in Chicago, Illinois, are recommending approval of a "gay-friendly" high school because harassment and violence are causing gay students to skip class and drop out at alarming rates.

The School for Social Justice Pride Campus, which officials say will not be exclusive to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender students, is aimed at being safe and welcoming for any student looking for another school option, said Josh Edelman, executive officer in the Chicago Public Schools' Office of New Schools.

"It is not going to be a 'gay high school,' but yes, in a way, it is meant to target kids who feel they have been victims of bullying for their sexual orientation or perceived orientation," Edelman said.

Chicago Public Schools CEO Arne Duncan announced his recommendation Wednesday. Officials said Pride Campus would be separate physically but be attached administratively to the School for Social Justice.

School officials said the standards and curriculum for the school would be in line with other schools in the district. The school would also offer counseling for students, though because of federal laws, officials cannot ask students about their sexual orientation. The curriculum would not rely on, but would incorporate lessons about, sexual identity in history and literature classes, officials said.

Chicago may get 'gay-friendly' high school - CNN.com

What the fuck? Illinois is in debt that is equal to $14000 per household and we're building fucking Gay high schools? The schools in Northern Illinois are palaces and now they are getting specialized schools that are "gay friendly." All the while the schools in Southern Illinois are getting ignored and recieve just enough funding to get the doors open. They are using textbooks that were written in the last century and computers that were built by Steve Jobs when he was at HP.

My tax dollars at work.

So what costs extra, exactly? The rainbow colored textbooks???

Sure go ahead, blame the national debt on the gays too! :lol:

The sick, degenerate, Homo Agenda at work.

All these perverts want is to convert our children to their nasty lifestyle.

That way they can enlarge the pool of potentian victims!!

You don't think an extra high school would be an added cost?

Honestly, I didn't read the article, but it sounds like they need a new high school already, doesn't it? So, I'm wondering, how much does "gay friendly" cost exactly??? Are they proposing a separate school or something?

I noticed your title said they "may" or may not be getting a "gay friendly" high school? It comes across as if you are trying to blame the cost of crumbling schools in Chicago on gay people...so I made a joke! :D

Last edited:

oh yea, dude.. nothing says "influencing the strait kids" like isolating gays into their own population!

:lol:

go blow yourself up, dude.

oh yea, dude.. nothing says "influencing the strait kids" like isolating gays into their own population!
Actually you are right.

Isolating all of the homo brats into one place is a great idea!!

That way they will pass on their diseases and infections to each other.

Most will not survive after a few years

Sounds like a "Win = Win" situation to me!!!! :eusa_angel:

...just pointing out the stupidity of your standard thread input, dude. Hows that bomber suicide vest coming along?

Can't I just ask you? :D

About how much it sucks to be gay (or percieved as gay) in this country? Sure. I have a fair bit of experience with it. It sucks. There are people like Sunni all over, especially in middle and high school.

And I thought Matthew Shepard was robbed. The only reason the perps used the gay defense was to try to get less time in jail.

Generally people don't torture their victims if they are robbing them for money.

There are many people in this country that feel the EXACT same way about the Muslim people too, but I'm sure your against that.

Homophobic people = closet, repressed gay people

About how much it sucks to be gay (or percieved as gay) in this country? Sure. I have a fair bit of experience with it. It sucks. There are people like Sunni all over, especially in middle and high school.
Generally people don't torture their victims if they are robbing them for money.

Scientists are getting closer to understanding the reason why people become gay. A cure might be just around the corner.

Segregation. What a great idea!

Actually it said that straights could go to the school as well. Its creating an environment where kids can feel safe, and can learn without worrying about getting the shit beaten out of them because they are gay.

None of this would be necessary if we actually had a consensus in this country about tolerance. Instead people think we should all sorts of things, but make some strange distinction between other things and sexual orientation. So, shit like Mathew Shepard happens.

Scientists are getting closer to understanding the reason why people become gay. A cure might be just around the corner.

Gee, and with people like you around, why on earth would gay kids might want to be separate from the general population?

No reputable scientists are looking for a "cure" to homosexuality. Most reputable scientists are highly educated and so aren't homophobic douchebags like yourself.

Forum List

Back