Chicago Blacks VERY Unhappy with Obama and Black Leadership

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
Nobody can blame whites for these videos. Nobody can blame conservatives for these videos. Nobody can blame Republicans for these videos. Nobody can blame anybody but black liberals for these videos.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7mYg6Gt15o"]2014 State of the Union Address- A Black Grassroots Response - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, those stupid ******* again right?

Are you really that idiotic? You COMPLETELY missed the point of the videos you ignorant bore. The blacks in Chicago were literally LIED to by your messiah and they're aren't happy about it. They aren't happy with their local, black leaders either. They're angry for having been taken advantage of and lied to and neglected by the very people who claimed to be their champions. So you ignorant ass, why don't you watch the videos before further making yourself look like a total fool.

So the point of the OP is that you can't blame anyone but liberal blacks for making their constituents so angry and disappointed.

Are you really that idiotic? You COMPLETELY missed the point of the videos you ignorant bore. The blacks in Chicago were literally LIED to by your messiah and they're aren't happy about it. They aren't happy with their local, black leaders either. They're angry for having been taken advantage of and lied to and neglected by the very people who claimed to be their champions. So you ignorant ass, why don't you watch the videos before further making yourself look like a total fool.

So the point of the OP is that you can't blame anyone but liberal blacks for making their constituents so angry and disappointed.

So what are you saying DS, that only whites should be in power?

LBJ 200 year plan right on schedule and you people benefit.

Yup. PMH wins as long as he can keep today's blacks on the Democrat plantation. They're tired of begging for handouts. They want a better life yet their black leaders (including Obama) have failed them in a pretty inhumane manner.

Clowns to the left of me and Jokers to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with you.

Are you Nutz? I'm saying that Chicago's black leaders are failing their people. Didn't you watch the damned videos for hell's sake? Blacks are doing the talking ... not me. Does it look like I'm the star of the videos? Has the entire world gone loopy? Geezzzzzz!

Clowns to the left of me and Jokers to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with you.

Are you Nutz? I'm saying that Chicago's black leaders are failing their people. Didn't you watch the damned videos for hell's sake? Blacks are doing the talking ... not me. Does it look like I'm the star of the videos? Has the entire world gone loopy? Geezzzzzz!

WTF...if you didn't want to make it a racial issue, then why so much emphasize on black leaders...wouldn't they just be leaders?

YOU are the OP and YOU decided to make it about BLACK.

WTF...if you didn't want to make it a racial issue, then why so much emphasize on black leaders...wouldn't they just be leaders?

YOU are the OP and YOU decided to make it about BLACK.

I'm not making the point. Black Chicagoans are. Watch the videos and see for yourself.

Last edited:
clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right and here i am stuck in the middle with you.

Are you nutz? I'm saying that chicago's black leaders are failing their people. Didn't you watch the damned videos for hell's sake? Blacks are doing the talking ... Not me. Does it look like i'm the star of the videos? Has the entire world gone loopy? Geezzzzzz!

wtf...if you didn't want to make it a racial issue, then why so much emphasize on black leaders...wouldn't they just be leaders?

You are the op and you decided to make it about black.

i'm not making the point. Black chicagoans are. Watch the videos and see for yourself for hell's sake.

yes you are

Folks. I'm simply reporting some news about how unhappy the black community in Chicago are over the lies. Democrats have promised that if they get voted in and Conservatives are voted out that their constituants lives will be all peaches and cream. I'm simply revealing the false promises and hypocrisy that oozes from the Left/Progressives. It's the folks in the video that are making the issue that they can't even trust their own, black leadership. I can't make them say something else because what they said is recorded on a video. I'm not too certain that I can make that any more clear.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back