What right does he have to demand I lose my rights?

Gravity-Kills1.jpg

Tearful plea from victim's dad in deadly rampage

Unbelievable he would deny over 100 million their rights because of one person. And the left will eat it up. How about the 3 he stabbed to death? Shouldn't we ban knives too?

Disgusting.
Relax drama queen. He just lost his kid. Give him a break.

No, he needs to give himself a break. He lost his kid, now he's stirring the pot. I feel no need to pity someone who would bring that on himself.

Unbelievable he would deny over 100 million their rights because of one person. And the left will eat it up. How about the 3 he stabbed to death? Shouldn't we ban knives too?

Disgusting.
Relax drama queen. He just lost his kid. Give him a break.

No, he needs to give himself a break. He lost his kid, now he's stirring the pot. I feel no need to pity someone who would bring that on himself.
You feel no pity at all, we are well aware of that.

Gun fetishists are far too reactionary to someone even saying they dislike guns, much less banning them or even suggesting something, anything sholud be done. Every time something like this happens the gun worshipers, knowing full well the door has been slammed on any kind of real gun control, close ranks and cry that people are out to grab their precious guns. I am all for responsible gun ownership but that kind of reactionary, pitiless response to tragedy makes me less than proud that I mostly share the prevailing opinion on gun ownership with the assholes that seeing horror in our streets reflexively think "my guns are in danger". What an embarrassment you people are.

If the guy is blaming the NRA, guns, ammo or anything else but the asshole and the asshole that raised him, he's an idiot. Grieving or not, there's no excuse to lash out at innocent people to make your political brownie points. That's part of the whole problem with the culture that feeds this crazy shit in the first place.

Gun fetishists are far too reactionary to someone even saying they dislike guns, much less banning them or even suggesting something, anything sholud be done. Every time something like this happens the gun worshipers, knowing full well the door has been slammed on any kind of real gun control, close ranks and cry that people are out to grab their precious guns. I am all for responsible gun ownership but that kind of reactionary, pitiless response to tragedy makes me less than proud that I mostly share the prevailing opinion on gun ownership with the assholes that seeing horror in our streets reflexively think "my guns are in danger". What an embarrassment you people are.

So gun owners should just relax and bask in the knowledge that their rights will never be infringed upon ? Sorta like we can relax---our govt would never spy on us ?

Disgusting.

Yes, ban guns, ban knives, and ban anything that could possibly be used as a weapon.

And before you conservatards flip out and post some stupid comment like, "durrr how culd we inforce dat ur dum lol", Australia already has exactly this policy in place. Hammers are considered tightly-regulated weapons of mass destruction there because they, too, can be used as weapons.

It's time for America to step into the 21st Century and outlaw all weapons, as well as anything else that kills people.

Disgusting.

Yes, ban guns, ban knives, and ban anything that could possibly be used as a weapon.

And before you conservatards flip out and post some stupid comment like, "durrr how culd we inforce dat ur dum lol", Australia already has exactly this policy in place. Hammers are considered tightly-regulated weapons of mass destruction there because they, too, can be used as weapons.

It's time for America to step into the 21st Century and outlaw all weapons, as well as anything else that kills people.

right---ban cars.

So gun owners should just relax and bask in the knowledge that their rights will never be infringed upon ? Sorta like we can relax---our govt would never spy on us ?

Yes you should and quit living in fear while you are at it. I thought guns were supposed to make people feel secure but instead politically motivated gun owners are the biggest, most fearful pussies in the world.

If the guy is blaming the NRA, guns, ammo or anything else but the asshole and the asshole that raised him, he's an idiot. Grieving or not, there's no excuse to lash out at innocent people to make your political brownie points. That's part of the whole problem with the culture that feeds this crazy shit in the first place.

After every shooting the cycle is completed. Some grieving parent will lash out. Those for gun ownership will lash back. Then after a few weeks everyone simmers down and nothing changes, until the next time.

This is no different. Parents want to prevent harm to their children and will lash out when they fail. It is to be expected and I think just a tad bit of compassion is in order. Calling a grieving parent an asshole is just a tad bit over the line, in my opinion.

Sorry to say it but I think there are just people who do these things in the world and I am not sure anything could be done to stop them. Or maybe I am wrong and there are lots of them and most do get stopped. Don't know but the behavior is so aberrant that I think it a rarity.

Do you think first person shooter games such as COD play any part?

Yes you should and quit living in fear while you are at it. I thought guns were supposed to make people feel secure but instead politically motivated gun owners are the biggest, most fearful pussies in the world.

Liberal incompetence is far to dangerous to trust.

Last edited:
What right does he have to demand I lose my rights?

that is the beauty of America

he has the right to say it

God Bless America

After every shooting the cycle is completed. Some grieving parent will lash out. Those for gun ownership will lash back. Then after a few weeks everyone simmers down and nothing changes, until the next time.

This is no different. Parents want to prevent harm to their children and will lash out when they fail. It is to be expected and I think just a tad bit of compassion is in order. Calling a grieving parent an asshole is just a tad bit over the line, in my opinion.

Sorry to say it but I think there are just people who do these things in the world and I am not sure anything could be done to stop them. Or maybe I am wrong and there are lots of them and most do get stopped. Don't know but the behavior is so aberrant that I think it a rarity.

None---- I repeat--NONE of these killers were sane. Where is the call for revamping the way America deals with mental illness ?

....says the mouse behind the keyboard.

Somehow I have guns and do not feel the least bit concerned that the government is going to do anything to take them away from me, so in that respect I am far more courageous than you lilly-livered dumbasses worrying yourselves half to death over nothing. Do you even understand the concept of not letting your fears feed your politics?

Disgusting.

right---ban cars.

Agreed. Too many auto "accidents" happen every year for us to ignore the problem of car violence. Banning cars is the only way for us to solve this problem.

None---- I repeat--NONE of these killers were sane. Where is the call for revamping the way America deals with mental illness ?

Shouted down while the mental health system got dismantled for the sake of empty budget cuts.

Forum List

Back