Chicago: 14 shot in 20 hours, including 1 cop and 1 child shot dead; Total war zone.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
1 dead, 13 wounded in Chicago shootings

This shit isn't funny anymore. 14 people have been shot since yesterday, including a cop and 1 child shot dead. Parts of Chicago have fallen into a near war zone status. If they had the powerful weapons like ISIS does it would be exactly like a war zone.

Chicago PD has said fuck it. The left doesn't want them to be the answer. And now....they don't want to be anyway. So who is???? State police? Nope. They don't give a fuck either.

National Guard??? Well....they're part timers and probably wouldn't fare any better than full time cops have.

The Feds??? Obama and Rahm own that city and it's come to this.

And Chicago is by far not the only place. This shit is going into a downward spiral in all our big cities.

Yeah.....BlackLivesMatter matter....definitely. BUT YOU DEMOCRATS need to start thinking they matter when it isn't a cop doing the shooting.

Enough is fucking enough.

650x366.jpeg

A progressive dreamland, incredibly strict gun control means more crime…

This shit isn't funny anymore. 14 people have been shot since yesterday, including a cop and 1 child shot dead. Parts of Chicago have fallen into a near war zone status. If they had the powerful weapons like ISIS does it would be exactly like a war zone.

Chicago PD has said fuck it. The left doesn't want them to be the answer. And now....they don't want to be anyway. So who is???? State police? Nope. They don't give a fuck either.

National Guard??? Well....they're part timers and probably wouldn't fare any better than full time cops have.

And Chicago is by far not the only place. This shit is going into a downward spiral in all our big cities.

Yeah.....BlackLivesMatter matter....definitely. BUT YOU DEMOCRATS need to start thinking they matter when it isn't a cop doing the shooting.

View attachment 72950
thank you for posting this. a few days ago i posted a thread about deploying the National Guard. we have resources, we should use them. you are right, this is not how a great country should act. also, our president ran and was elected because his experience was in community organisation of this very killing zone. guns aren't the problem, government is the problem.

The majority of the shootings are gang related black on black.

Not my problem. ...... :cool:
that's the team spirit ! as long as it's not you.

that picture tells the story. these people are suffering, and we just stand by and watch while democrats blame our incredible police. the police need help. the victims in benghazi needed help, it never arrived.

Last edited:
thank you for posting this. a few days ago i posted a thread about deploying the National Guard. we have resources, we should use them. you are right, this is not how a great country should act. also, our president ran and was elected because his experience was in community organisation of this very killing zone. guns aren't the problem, government is the problem.
I say, leave the natives alone.

If they want to kill each other......go for it. ....... :cool:

View attachment 72950

Not sure the National Guard would work. This isn't a unique one time event like a riot. It's an entire cultural problem. The Guard is a force of part time troops who....frankly....aren't primarily trained for policing a city long-term. They'd win gunfights overwhelmingly the same way Chicago SWAT would. But wouldn't fix the problem.

Not sure what will. Well....actually I am sure what will. But no one wants the answer.

Total War Zone ? Or Democratic party utopia ? Chicago hasn't had a Republican mayor in over 80 years.

Liberal utopia...yep...Chicago hoods:
- No super rich people
- Strict gun control
- Very few white people
- Democrats in charge of everything

Yes. THIS IS what liberalism leads to.

Cool place with all the guns, isn't it?

Yep. How do you propose we fix it??? You served these folks...by riding in a Navy airplane over Europe. But now...at the ground level where bullets are flying and killing US citizens.....how would you fix it?

The majority of the shootings are gang related black on black.

Not my problem. ...... :cool:
that's the team spirit ! as long as it's not you.

that picture tells the story. these people are suffering, and we just stand by and watch while democrats blame our incredible police. the police need help. the victims in benghazi needed help, it never arrived.
You see someone suffering? I see someone taking a selfie.

It is a waste of emotion to care about these people. They want to live like this. They will fight to the death any attempt to stop the violence. They will attack the police. They will protest and demonstrate against any effort to forcibly impose peace,

Not my problem how they have chosen to have their neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back