Chevrolet Volt

Not fossil fuels - imported oil. Maybe honesty isn't your strong suit, either.

Natural gas, not imported oil.
Horsecrap and you... wait... no you probably don't know it, considering your consistent track record for idiocy.

753px-2008_US_electricity_generation_by_source_v2.png

Source the Dept of Energy via Wikipedia.

Something else to realize that the cost of Natural Gas generation is up to 3 times more expensive than coal or Nuclear. It is used generally for 'peaking plants' and run only during times of high demand (extreme cold or heat) in most places. They are no where NEAR as reliable or effective as coal, nuclear and nothing comes close to hydro.

Electricity generation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More information to wake your dumb ass up can be found here.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Thank you for proving me correct when I said:

Depends on where you live.

You are one stupid fuck.
Well I like orange juice on my tambourine platypus too.

Once again. You make no sense and have no relevance.

So now, saying you don't believe him is not calling him a liar? Tell me President Clinton, What's the definition of "is"?

Did you crack your skull on the bottom of the pool diving in the shallow end again?

Hey - asshole - you're pissing me off because now I have to talk to you like the simpleton that you are.

Example #1: You say "The upper tax rates under Carter were 90%". I call you a liar, because I can prove that they weren't.

Example #2: You say "When I was 11 years old, I killed a grizzly bear with my bare hands". I say I don't believe you. I can't call you a liar, because I cannot prove that you didn't.

Do you understand now, moron?
Huh. A distinction without a difference.

You getting it yet, moron?

funny-pictures-yez-im-pawsitiv.jpg

Like I said: you're a simpleton.

Hey - asshole - you're pissing me off because now I have to talk to you like the simpleton that you are.

Example #1: You say "The upper tax rates under Carter were 90%". I call you a liar, because I can prove that they weren't.

Example #2: You say "When I was 11 years old, I killed a grizzly bear with my bare hands". I say I don't believe you. I can't call you a liar, because I cannot prove that you didn't.

Do you understand now, moron?
Huh. A distinction without a difference.

You getting it yet, moron?

funny-pictures-yez-im-pawsitiv.jpg

Like I said: you're a simpleton.
Link to my stupidity? It feels like I've been illustrating yours since you joined.

So the motive of the Volt is lower our dependency on fossil fuels?

Just a reminder, 70% of our electricity is generated from fossil fuel....

Horsecrap and you... wait... no you probably don't know it, considering your consistent track record for idiocy.

Something else to realize that the cost of Natural Gas generation is up to 3 times more expensive than coal or Nuclear. It is used generally for 'peaking plants' and run only during times of high demand (extreme cold or heat) in most places. They are no where NEAR as reliable or effective as coal, nuclear and nothing comes close to hydro.

:iagree:, but I am not sure that will wake it up....

:iagree:, but I am not sure that will wake it up....
you could put this moron on a caffeine and PCP drip and he'd not wake up.

Hope you're enjoying the beat down. It's been enjoyable way to waste some time.

Damn. I just remembered a line from the Monty Python Dead Parrot sketch.

"That parrot wouldn't go 'VOOM' even if you put 50,000 volts through it! He's bleeding DEMISED!"

hey!! who's ready for some GOOOOOOOD news!!!!

Volts sales have SURGED!!!

to a whole 608 units in March..hot damn we are on our way.....:rolleyes:..for a total of...hold your breath now..get ready.............1210 units!!!!!!!:clap2:

:lol:

Volt sales surge in March
Jake Weyer

April 4, 2011 — General Motors sold more Chevrolet Volts in March than in January and February combined, according to the manufacturer's latest sales report.

Volt sales hit 608 units in March, adding to 281 sold in February and 321 that found buyers in January, for a sales total of 1,210 cars. It’s a tiny number compared to sales of some other GM models, such as the Cruze, which hit 18,018 units in March. But it’s significant given the Volt’s low numbers during the past couple of months.

to a whole 608 units in March..hot damn we are on our way.....:rolleyes:..for a total of...hold your breath now..get ready.............1210 units!!!!!!!:clap2:

Jake Weyer

April 4, 2011 — General Motors sold more Chevrolet Volts in March than in January and February combined, according to the manufacturer's latest sales report.

Volt sales hit 608 units in March, adding to 281 sold in February and 321 that found buyers in January, for a sales total of 1,210 cars. It’s a tiny number compared to sales of some other GM models, such as the Cruze, which hit 18,018 units in March. But it’s significant given the Volt’s low numbers during the past couple of months.

Wow! That's great! That means (if my math is correct) the volt sales are 3% of what the Cruzes are! Wow, that sucker is going to be a money maker!

I think you two have a comprehension prob....

there is no opinion in the OP...that is straight from the article...

Yeah, uscitizen. It's 100% bonafide cut and paste.

There is no opinion given whatsoever.

Basically.

It's corn fed 100% USDA blogosphere conservatism.

No, it's simple economics. Poor people are taxed to give subsidies to wealthy car companies that sell electric vehicles that only the wealthy can afford. Sounds real FAIR to me. Isn't that what libs are all about, fairness? What's fair about ripping off poor people so that rich people can have expensive toys?

Last edited:

Jake Weyer

Wow! That's great! That means (if my math is correct) the volt sales are 3% of what the Cruzes are! Wow, that sucker is going to be a money maker!
I reiterate... the Chevy Edsal. If they wanted it to be a more accurate, hip name, they'd have called it the 'Singularity'. It sucks so hard not even light escapes.

Basically.

No, it's simple economics. Poor people are taxed to give subsidies to wealthy car companies that sell electric vehicles that only the welthy can afford. Sounds real FAIR to me. Isn't that what libs are all about fairness? What's fair about ripping off poor people so that rich people can have expensive toys?

:eusa_shhh:its ok, its the old help me sooth my guilt 'out'....

for those 608 Volts, Laurie David can fly to the golden globes in a private jet and Gore can heat his pool this summer...

Last edited:

Basically.

No, it's simple economics. Poor people are taxed to give subsidies to wealthy car companies that sell electric vehicles that only the welthy can afford. Sounds real FAIR to me. Isn't that what libs are all about fairness? What's fair about ripping off poor people so that rich people can have expensive toys?

That certainly SPLAINS TESLA MOTORS.

Jake Weyer

I reiterate... the Chevy Edsal. If they wanted it to be a more accurate, hip name, they'd have called it the 'Singularity'. It sucks so hard not even light escapes.

Damn! I have to wait to rep you again!

Basically.

No, it's simple economics. Poor people are taxed to give subsidies to wealthy car companies that sell electric vehicles that only the wealthy can afford. Sounds real FAIR to me. Isn't that what libs are all about, fairness? What's fair about ripping off poor people so that rich people can have expensive toys?

The people buying the Volt are buying it for reasons that are not related to economics. They "feel" good by buying it. They are using less fuel. Good for them. I like feeling good too. I feel especially good when I am flying around in my Cessna 182RG and burning 12-15 gallons of fuel per hour. Sometimes I go places and sometimes I might stay in the pattern doing takeoffs and landings. I even fly in circles sometimes! I simply love and enjoy the freedom of flying. The lower demand for fuel is good for folks like me.

So let me say to the Volt owners - Thank You for subsidizing my passion for aviation!

The people buying the Volt are buying it for reasons that are not related to economics. They "feel" good by buying it. They are using less fuel. Good for them. I like feeling good too. I feel especially good when I am flying around in my Cessna 182RG and burning 12-15 gallons of fuel per hour. Sometimes I go places and sometimes I might stay in the pattern doing takeoffs and landings. I even fly in circles sometimes! I simply love and enjoy the freedom of flying. The lower demand for fuel is good for folks like me.

So let me say to the Volt owners - Thank You for subsidizing my passion for aviation!

fukin' alex....:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back