Cheney says Leahy earned F word

You guys are cracking me up. Nothing current to rant about so you have to drag up some who really gives a shit crap. Abu Ghraib is suddenly newsworthy again, and when in doubt, accuse the right of torture. One moron on this board went so far as to call torture a tenet of conservatism.

Idiots. Is this what we have to look forward to for the next 4 years? Re-crucify the Bush administration as a deflection from anyone questioning Obama and his lame-ass Dem Congress?

Brought to you by the same folks that immediately squealed "Clinton's no longer President and irrelevant to the topic" as a response to anything directed at his Presidency the second Bush was elected.

Hypocrites.
do you remember any dem,s that were concerned that the incoming Bush administration would pursue Clinton for crimes after he got out of office? i sure did
and i always told them, not to worry, that doesnt happen

same kinda people now wanting to go after Bush
:eusa_whistle:

I was hoping to get some advice and some support. My Vice President is a swearing and I try to be a good citizen. It's like going to church and then find out my pastor is swearing. How can we expect to be a honorable society when our leaders have potty mouth? I mean someone needs to address this! Congress needs to do something. No wonder his daughter is a lesbian when he speaks like that. Dear God can you imagine the type of home she had to grow up in? This is very distressing. I hope the new congress addresses this.

Well don't look to Obama,he thinks it's presidential to flip people the bird on the campaign trail. Dems crying about cheney are such hypocrits. LOL!

Forum List

Back