Cheney says Leahy earned F word

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time - Blogs from CNN.com

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Vice President Dick Cheney said Sunday that Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vermont, deserved it when Cheney launched the f-word at him in 2004.
In an interview with "Fox News Sunday," Cheney was asked if he had any second thoughts or embarrassment. "No. I thought he merited it at the time," Cheney said, laughing.

Uncle Fester makes you proud to be a Merican, don't he?

lol what an idiot. How many times do we drop the "earned" F bomb around here? You a sociopath doyathink? or a Hypocrite?

lol what an idiot. How many times do we drop the "earned" F bomb around here? You a sociopath doyathink? or a Hypocrite?

Wouldn't know. As I remember, I've never used it on this board or any other. But I guess Right Wingers can do that and feel little or no guilt...classy...

Wouldn't know. As I remember, I've never used it on this board or any other. But I guess Right Wingers can do that and feel little or no guilt...classy...

oh! my! the age of innocence is upon us! :lol::doubt:

Leave it to the left to get all angst ridden about anything any person in this soon to be past administration does. Never mind the ardent hypoicrisy of people who defend everyone else's free speech rights but launch tot on Cheney

Well I for one feel it is humiliating and simply unacceptable for a politician to use improper grammar and language. Cheney should have been made to step down the moment he used such language. How can I be expected to be a law abiding citizen when my political leaders speak like that? How can I as a parent be expected to properly raise my children when my political leaders use such language. How can I even get my day started under such terrible circumstances? I'm so confused over this. What am I expected to do now?

Well I for one feel it is humiliating and simply unacceptable for a politician to use improper grammar and language. Cheney should have been made to step down the moment he used such language. How can I be expected to be a law abiding citizen when my political leaders speak like that? How can I as a parent be expected to properly raise my children when my political leaders use such language. How can I even get my day started under such terrible circumstances? I'm so confused over this. What am I expected to do now?

WTF. If your politician jumps off a bridge, are you going to follow suit?

Please?

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time - Blogs from CNN.com

WASHINGTON (CNN) — Vice President Dick Cheney said Sunday that Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vermont, deserved it when Cheney launched the f-word at him in 2004.
In an interview with "Fox News Sunday," Cheney was asked if he had any second thoughts or embarrassment. "No. I thought he merited it at the time," Cheney said, laughing.

Uncle Fester makes you proud to be a Merican, don't he?

You guys are cracking me up. Nothing current to rant about so you have to drag up some who really gives a shit crap. Abu Ghraib is suddenly newsworthy again, and when in doubt, accuse the right of torture. One moron on this board went so far as to call torture a tenet of conservatism.

Idiots. Is this what we have to look forward to for the next 4 years? Re-crucify the Bush administration as a deflection from anyone questioning Obama and his lame-ass Dem Congress?

Brought to you by the same folks that immediately squealed "Clinton's no longer President and irrelevant to the topic" as a response to anything directed at his Presidency the second Bush was elected.

Hypocrites.

Please?

I was hoping to get some advice and some support. My Vice President is a swearing and I try to be a good citizen. It's like going to church and then find out my pastor is swearing. How can we expect to be a honorable society when our leaders have potty mouth? I mean someone needs to address this! Congress needs to do something. No wonder his daughter is a lesbian when he speaks like that. Dear God can you imagine the type of home she had to grow up in? This is very distressing. I hope the new congress addresses this.

Please?

I better plan might be to get them all jumping off that bridge, then the rest of us might not feel the urge ourselves.

Cheyney using the F-word (that's the fuck word for those of you who might miss my meaning) is no big deal

I think the man should be publically hanged, but not for uttering obscene words.

His obscene actions on the other hand...

:lol::lol::lol:you need to start adding a *sarcasm* alert!

Forum List

Back