Cheney ordered concealment of counter-terrorism from Congress

One mo' time:

Cheney never alerted Congress about a plan that was never implemented where the CIA spent $1MM over 8 years to recruit hit squads to kill AQ Leaders.

OMFG!

Can you believe it?

He never alerted Congress about a plan that was never implemented! What a sneaky fuck!

Instead they opted to use predator drone to kill AQ Leaders without first reading them their Miranda rights! Is that the kind of "leadership" we want in Obamamerica?

If AQ isn't free to commit mass murder, are any of us truly free?*

* Proof Liability and I share a brain

Centrists and moderates are prima facia absurd.

"Give me Liberty or give me two more weeks to think things over!!" -- Ima Moderate, a Centrist who spoke immediately after Patrick Henry at the VA Hose of Burgess but was never heard from again.

Hardly as prima facie absurd as saying, "Libs will live to regret that they wouldn't leave Palin alone."

Palin is the political equivalent of the chubby, bespectacled kid who's always the first to get hit in Dodgeball. If that kid claimed to be in training for the Olympics, that is.

Dream on, McDoofus.

Libs better go find Tina Fey because she was the only effective weapon they had against her except now Palin can take out Tina with one quip.

"Give me Liberty or give me two more weeks to think things over!!" -- Ima Moderate, a Centrist who spoke immediately after Patrick Henry at the VA Hose of Burgess but was never heard from again.

Hardly as prima facie absurd as saying, "Libs will live to regret that they wouldn't leave Palin alone."

Palin is the political equivalent of the chubby, bespectacled kid who's always the first to get hit in Dodgeball. If that kid claimed to be in training for the Olympics, that is.

Dream on, McDoofus.

Libs better go find Tina Fey because she was the only effective weapon they had against her except now Palin can take out Tina with one quip.

watch it Frank....."McDoofus" is bound to introduce you to his MONSTER ignore list...

Dream on, McDoofus.

You're now on ignore, Junior. And I'm surprised it took this long, too.

Dream on, McDoofus.

:lol::lol::lol: Sounds like your going to need to find a board that has nothing but liberals, Sonny. Time for you to go play in the sandbox. :lol::lol:

Dream on, McDoofus.

what a pussy.

hardly as prima facie absurd as saying, "libs will live to regret that they wouldn't leave palin alone."

palin is the political equivalent of the chubby, bespectacled kid who's always the first to get hit in dodgeball. If that kid claimed to be in training for the olympics, that is.

dream on, mcdoofus.

Libs better go find tina fey because she was the only effective weapon they had against her except now palin can take out tina with one quip.

watch it frank....."mcdoofus" is bound to introduce you to his monster ignore list...
roflmao tff

Dream on, McDoofus.

watch it Frank....."McDoofus" is bound to introduce you to his MONSTER ignore list...

Not JUST prophetic, but WHAT GREAT TIMING! :clap2::clap2:

Plalin left to cash in on a book and other money derived from her short lived fame. She will never be as listened to as Rush or Hannity are now and I don't think she will ever approach their level of intellectural discourse. She is basically cashing in. If anyone thinks she is the savior of the GOP, think again...

Points to be derived from the Energy Task Force and the Vice President's leadership of same:

(1) Forward looking! Excellent idea to see what could be done about the future energy needs of this Republic!

(2) Efforts to keep the advice of advisors free from the kind of hostile scrutiny of the uber-partisan was a terrific idea. Yes. Advisors SHOULD feel free to offer advice FREE from the concern that it will be publically disseminated later-on to cause injury to the advisors for purely political purposes. Otherwise, of course, the "advice" they feel "free" to give will almost SURELY be much more limited. This would be a tragic mistake.

The PROOF that keeping such matters secretive is a GOOD idea will be found by liberals once President Obama tries to utilize that tool of governance.

Oh wait, that's already starting to happen! Obama Adopts Cheney Policy and Opposes Release of White House Logs « JONATHAN TURLEY

:lol:

No. I don't buy it. It shows the caller to have something to hide and the callee to be a coward.

Naturally, it "shows" no such thing.

Also, I am disappointed in Obama. He seems too hush-hush too.

THAT'S the only problem you have with the empty-suit imbecile now infesting the Oval Office???

If Cheney had nothing to hind then why did he hide what he was doing? Why did it take a lawsuit for the American people to learn anything about what was going on with Cheney and the energy policy?

I did not say that this is the ONLY problem that I have with Obama. That was a nice bit of irrelevant name-calling.

Forum List

Back