Cheney does not want Obama impeached

Dick Cheney does not favor impeaching Obama, but calls him ?worst president? of his lifetime - The Washington Post

Really, who cares what Uncle Fester thinks? He should be thankful some poor soul had to die so he could finally have a heart...:D

Obozo can't be impeached until January because the Rats control the Senate and have enough votes in the House to stop it. Plus it's a bad move politically because to try it now would be to generate sympathy from his loser base. They're not coming out to vote in November so let sleeping Rats lie/lay/whatever. Come January when the GOP has the Senate....now that's a different story....GET HIS ASS BOYS! :badgrin:

It'll bring up too much sh*t about the Bush II Presidency, and the Clinton Presidency, and the Bush I Presidency. And on and on and on.

Too many corrupt people on both sides in Washington. Even when WikiLeaks comes out nothing happens.

It'll bring up too much sh*t about the Bush II Presidency, and the Clinton Presidency, and the Bush I Presidency. And on and on and on.

Too many corrupt people on both sides in Washington. Even when WikiLeaks comes out nothing happens.

Agreed. Cheney has had his hands in Washington's dirty politics for decades. He doesn't want the spotlight on government corruption.

whoa, now Dick Cheney is their new hero

just twisting in the wind from day to day

Dick Cheney is a wretched bastard. If he doesn't want Obama to be impeached... then that's almost enough to get me thinking that maybe he should be impeached.

Hmmmm....not bad, grasshopper....a worthy koan other uki should pay attention to.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo :eusa_dance:

By Paul Waldman

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Paul Waldman: Dick Cheney has some nerve slamming Obama on Iraq -- did he mean Bush?

He says Cheney was Iraq war's chief propagandist, insisted Hussein had WMDs

Waldman: Cheney fails to mention the loss of life, trillions spent in Iraq on his watch

Waldman: Where are his recommendations to solve Iraq? He blames Obama for his mess

Cheney had a central role in bringing on a war in which 4,500 Americans gave their lives, tens of thousands more were gravely injured, we spent a couple of trillion dollars, and somewhere between 100,000 and 500,000 Iraqis died.

Cheney's opinion appears to be that all that death and expense never really happened (he doesn't mention them), and that everything bad in Iraq can only be Obama's fault -- because the Bush administration did such a bang-up job there. "Mr. Obama had only to negotiate an agreement to leave behind some residual American forces, training and intelligence capabilities to help secure the peace," he writes. "Instead, he abandoned Iraq and we are watching American defeat snatched from the jaws of victory."

And what does Cheney think we should do now? He doesn't seem to have any idea. The op-ed contains precisely zero recommendations about Iraq. Defeating al Qaeda, it says, "will require a strategy -- not a fantasy." But what is that strategy? "Sustained difficult military, intelligence and diplomatic efforts"? Oh, of course -- if only we had known!

At least he's not alone in his arrogance and befuddlement. None of Obama's other critics seem to have much of an idea what we should do in Iraq, or Syria, or anywhere else. They're happy to say that whatever Obama is doing isn't enough, and it isn't strong. But if you ask them to be specific about what different decisions they would make, you'll be met with hemming and hawing.

Opinion: Dick Cheney's amazing chutzpah on Iraq - CNN.com

$10447724_697620513633241_7010566442063028787_n.png

None of what Cheney, Democrats or Republicans in Congress want should matter

it should be what WE THE PEOPLE want but as we see that isn't GOOD ENOUGH ANYMORE

By Paul Waldman

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Paul Waldman: Dick Cheney has some nerve slamming Obama on Iraq -- did he mean Bush?

He says Cheney was Iraq war's chief propagandist, insisted Hussein had WMDs

Waldman: Cheney fails to mention the loss of life, trillions spent in Iraq on his watch

Waldman: Where are his recommendations to solve Iraq? He blames Obama for his mess

Cheney had a central role in bringing on a war in which 4,500 Americans gave their lives, tens of thousands more were gravely injured, we spent a couple of trillion dollars, and somewhere between 100,000 and 500,000 Iraqis died.

Cheney's opinion appears to be that all that death and expense never really happened (he doesn't mention them), and that everything bad in Iraq can only be Obama's fault -- because the Bush administration did such a bang-up job there. "Mr. Obama had only to negotiate an agreement to leave behind some residual American forces, training and intelligence capabilities to help secure the peace," he writes. "Instead, he abandoned Iraq and we are watching American defeat snatched from the jaws of victory."

And what does Cheney think we should do now? He doesn't seem to have any idea. The op-ed contains precisely zero recommendations about Iraq. Defeating al Qaeda, it says, "will require a strategy -- not a fantasy." But what is that strategy? "Sustained difficult military, intelligence and diplomatic efforts"? Oh, of course -- if only we had known!

At least he's not alone in his arrogance and befuddlement. None of Obama's other critics seem to have much of an idea what we should do in Iraq, or Syria, or anywhere else. They're happy to say that whatever Obama is doing isn't enough, and it isn't strong. But if you ask them to be specific about what different decisions they would make, you'll be met with hemming and hawing.

Opinion: Dick Cheney's amazing chutzpah on Iraq - CNN.com

View attachment 30681

His solution is to send Halliburton back in so that he can bank another couple million dollars. Dick is so slick....

I don't want to see Obama impeached either but God knows he deserves it if anyone does.

What I would like to see is Congress take back their power Obama is usurping. I almost can't blame Obama if Reid is going to hold Congress hostage then blame the minority party. But that is just what people do, blame others for what exact thing they are doing.

If the American people are as smart as I think they are, I regained hope last local election, then Republicans should take over both houses. OR they will take the Senate and lose the House. Which would be OK with me, there is absolutely no reason to be rewarding incumbents just for being incumbents. I realize that goes against left wing philosophy but it is what should be done and not just on the Republican side.

Forum List

Back