Chemtrails,Geoengineering, SAG, dementia alzheimers all linked

CHEMTRAILS, GEOENGINEERING, SAG, DEMENTIA, ALZHEIMERS ALL LINKED

They are NOT "contrails" in the skies above our land, they are Stratospheric Sulfate Aerosols Geoengineering. Don't ever believe the cover-up of the facts.
----------------------------------------
But, hey you civilian know it all's just know everything and it's all to be so helpful to the ppl of the nation.
Truth is stranger than fiction and it takes a mind to know what it takes to solve the puzzle losers can't seem

6c2.gif

WE ALWAYS GET THE LAST LAUGH AND YOU A.H ALWAYS WALK AWAY WITH YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS LIKE THE PUSSIES YOU ARE.

They are NOT "contrails" in the skies above our land, they are Stratospheric Sulfate Aerosols Geoengineering. Don't ever believe the cover-up of the facts.
But, hey you civilian know it all's just know everything and it's all to be so helpful to the ppl of the nation.
Truth is stranger than fiction and it takes a mind to know what it takes to solve the puzzle losers can't seem

6c2.gif

WE ALWAYS GET THE LAST LAUGH AND YOU A.H ALWAYS WALK AWAY WITH YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS LIKE THE PUSSIES YOU ARE.

2ylXe0t

I remember the first time I saw a jet fly over the bay and there were condensation trails from the engines hot exhaust into the cold atmosphere that was very humid. Contrails are real and the mental problems mentioned are not linked to contrails but to sugar, lack of exercise, and exposure to conservatives.
yeah esp when ppl are so phukcen stupid they can't tell a CONTRAIL doesn't in the sky for 2 phucken hrs either d.a.
I have never seen a contrail last more than about 30 minutes. They disperse according to the humidity and altitude which is temperature.

Correct, contrails dissipate quickly, jet exhaust, vapor. Chemtrails don't. I have seen them last a very long time, one was horizon to horizon, granted I am in trees but it was long.

You need to know the difference between a contrail and chemtrail people. This stuff is all doxumented, and for a long time and not by nut jobs. You won't find it on the onion, cnn, madcow etc.

Nobody if trying to force you to believe, believe whatever you wish and I wish you all well with your own beliefs.

Not contrails (or normal air traffic) but chemtrails>>>

57b3bff8170000ae02c73a72.jpeg
image_d.jpg

It is so funny to watch you TRUE DIE HARD ASSHOLES MAKE FUN OF AN AREA OF SCIENCE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT REALLY REALLY PROVES AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE RETARDS ON STEROIDS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MOTHER PHUCKEN STUPID YOU REALLY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 297415

YEAH, A CONDENSATION CLOUD CAN HANG LONG ENOUGH TO LOOK LIKE A question mark!! that's how mother fkn stupid you idiots are...

AND I TOOK THAT PHOTO MYSELF PRICKS!!

Mindwars, all we or people like us can do is present fact, that's all. Don't argue, let the shit roll off our backs. I find it hard to believe being worldwide and so documented there are still people who won't even take a look or care.

You expect everyone to believe Trump is a powerless little weeny and is too much of a coward to publicly mention it? You could be right.

There are only so many things a POTUS cab do, this is not one of them. He can say bahhumbug to climate control, pull out Paris accord etc but he can't stop this world wide program. He is POTUS of the US, not the world.

Why would HE publicly mention it? It's already publicly mentioned all over the world.

I remember the first time I saw a jet fly over the bay and there were condensation trails from the engines hot exhaust into the cold atmosphere that was very humid. Contrails are real and the mental problems mentioned are not linked to contrails but to sugar, lack of exercise, and exposure to conservatives.
yeah esp when ppl are so phukcen stupid they can't tell a CONTRAIL doesn't in the sky for 2 phucken hrs either d.a.
I have never seen a contrail last more than about 30 minutes. They disperse according to the humidity and altitude which is temperature.

Correct, contrails dissipate quickly, jet exhaust, vapor. Chemtrails don't. I have seen them last a very long time, one was horizon to horizon, granted I am in trees but it was long.

You need to know the difference between a contrail and chemtrail people. This stuff is all doxumented, and for a long time and not by nut jobs. You won't find it on the onion, cnn, madcow etc.

Nobody if trying to force you to believe, believe whatever you wish and I wish you all well with your own beliefs.

Not contrails (or normal air traffic) but chemtrails>>>

57b3bff8170000ae02c73a72.jpeg
image_d.jpg

It takes real smarts when leftist loons can't see how fast a contrail disappears as the plane leaves it behind.
Contrails do not stay that long my gawd are ppl really that dumb. contrail are comparable to freaking those machines that create fog on halloween..... that's the same as a freaking contrail.............lol

cloud seeding experiments and for studies of lightning ..................within the PDF annd yet these losers have no idea how this information is located in UNIVERSITIES across the globe...... and these STUPID SOB's think it's a conspiracy my gawd how gawd dam dumb does onne have to be when this shit is in science rooms across the globe-----it's in every state . ...... Yet these same assholes believe THE WEATHERMAN WHO TELLS THEM THE WEATHER 3 WKS AHEAD OF TIME....

I. MEAN THE GAWD DAM STUPIDITY IS INCREDIBLE.

upload_2019-12-30_16-16-39.png

OH LOOK

upload_2019-12-30_16-18-22.png

Cloud Seeding Research Program - DRI Desert Research Institute

upload_2019-12-30_16-19-5.png

http://www.dri.edu/images/stories/programs/cloudseeding/weather-information/RealTimeSNOW.png

cloud seeding experiments and for studies of lightning ..................within the PDF annd yet these losers have no idea how this information is located in UNIVERSITIES across the globe...... and these STUPID SOB's think it's a conspiracy my gawd how gawd dam dumb does onne have to be when this shit is in science rooms across the globe-----it's in every state . ...... Yet these same assholes believe THE WEATHERMAN WHO TELLS THEM THE WEATHER 3 WKS AHEAD OF TIME....

I. MEAN THE GAWD DAM STUPIDITY IS INCREDIBLE.

View attachment 297435

OH LOOK

View attachment 297437

Cloud Seeding Research Program - DRI Desert Research Institute

View attachment 297438

http://www.dri.edu/images/stories/programs/cloudseeding/weather-information/RealTimeSNOW.png
Yes your stupidity is incredible. Please keep up the mindless lies as it makes you feel good.

Something else the doubters with blinders refuse to acknowledge, besides the fact this is going on world wide, not orange mans doing, and going on a very long time. >>>

Contrails are jet engine exhaust. (red is engine, breen is nozzle, figured you needed that)

Chemtrails come out elsewhere, tubes, sprayers, nozzles etc. Note the pic. It even shows the non believers the difference between engine and nozzles

image055.png

Yes your stupidity is incredible. Please keep up the mindless lies as it makes you feel good.[/QUOTE]

More like your blindness is incredible, mindwars posted some good links, both have posted valid links from authorities.

You choose to ignore and not believe? Maybe you should go try to collect a past due $10 property tax on some old senior lady and repossess her house.

Something else the doubters with blinders refuse to acknowledge, besides the fact this is going on world wide, not orange mans doing, and going on a very long time. >>>

Contrails are jet engine exhaust. (red is engine, breen is nozzle, figured you needed that)

Chemtrails come out elsewhere, tubes, sprayers, nozzles etc. Note the pic. It even shows the non believers the difference between engine and nozzles

image055.png
Do you know how planes stay in the air? Well the air under the wing is not being moved as rapidly as the air over it. The rapidly moving air is what gets colder by virtue of moving so fast. So until the exhaust gets to the refrigerated air there will be no condensation.

Do you know how planes stay in the air? Well the air under the wing is not being moved as rapidly as the air over it. The rapidly moving air is what gets colder by virtue of moving so fast. So until the exhaust gets to the refrigerated air there will be no condensation.

Actually yes I do being a pilot and EX Airforce. As I said before, contrails and chemtrails are different animals. You could also add in vortex'es which is another weather related anomally coming off the wingtips.

Look at the pictures, read the links from all over the world and get back to me, until then, "no bread for you!"

Too Funny! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

6c2.gif

The last laugh? That's when we are laughing at you con-spiracy nuts.
giphy.webp

Actually yes I do being a pilot and EX Airforce. As I said before, contrails and chemtrails are different animals. You could also add in vortex'es which is another weather related anomally coming off the wingtips.

Look at the pictures, read the links from all over the world and get back to me, until then, "no bread for you!"
Ex Air Force? You get kicked out?

Forum List

Back