Chemtrails,Geoengineering, SAG, dementia alzheimers all linked

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CHEMTRAILS, GEOENGINEERING, SAG, DEMENTIA, ALZHEIMERS ALL LINKED

They are NOT "contrails" in the skies above our land, they are Stratospheric Sulfate Aerosols Geoengineering. Don't ever believe the cover-up of the facts.
----------------------------------------
But, hey you civilian know it all's just know everything and it's all to be so helpful to the ppl of the nation.
Truth is stranger than fiction and it takes a mind to know what it takes to solve the puzzle losers can't seem

Why has no one ever taken an air sample from inside one of those so called chem-trails from directly behind an airplane thought to be spreading it to prove what was being sprayed? Why is there no information on the massive logistics chain that would be required to supply the volume of chemicals thought to be disbursed, or records of all the planes that would have to be modified to spray all those chem-trails? Any one of these things would be positive proof that chem-trails are real, yet no one has ever done them. Why?

It's easy to see the connection between people who believe chem-trails are real and dementia.

oBwr98OwRISNG0kKI7UmUEdkuYk@724x408.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
image055.png
skitched-20130325-124748.jpg
attachment.php-4000%C3%973000.jpg
chemtrail-plane.jpg
EXPOSED-Photos-From-INSIDE-Chemtrail-Planes-15.jpg
chemtrailplane_copy.jpg
12782165_10208801565907309_702862931_n.jpg

Why has no one ever taken an air sample from inside one of those so called chem-trails from directly behind an airplane thought to be spreading it to prove what was being sprayed? Why is there no information on the massive logistics chain that would be required to supply the volume of chemicals thought to be disbursed, or records of all the planes that would have to be modified to spray all those chem-trails? Any one of these things would be positive proof that chem-trails are real, yet no one has ever done them. Why?

You want to fly behind a jet emitting and sniff?

Why? Why don't we know many things the govt is up to?

You want to fly behind a jet emitting and sniff?

Why? Why don't we know many things the govt is up to?

The story is finally coming out
DuiWjd2WwAAW4As.jpg

I remember the first time I saw a jet fly over the bay and there were condensation trails from the engines hot exhaust into the cold atmosphere that was very humid. Contrails are real and the mental problems mentioned are not linked to contrails but to sugar, lack of exercise, and exposure to conservatives.

Why is Trump's secret Chemtrail program not reported?

It's not his at all, it started long before he was POTUS. Chemtrail program is not correct, it's "geo engineering". Part is trying to control the climate. One group feels clouding up the skys cools the earth from the suns rays, not kidding they are out there and doing this. It's also world wide.

Why don't we hear more? Why don't we hear of CIA activities for one. They "govt/agencies" don't think we have the right to know.

Here is a bit on it. Climate & Geoengineering

Climate & Geoengineering
Geoengineering is the intentional, large-scale technological manipulation of the Earth’s systems, often discussed as a techno-fix for combating climate change. Climate geoengineering technologies can be divided into three broad areas: so-called solar radiation management (reflecting sunlight to space), greenhouse gas removal and sequestration and weather modification.

Geoengineering can refer to a wide range of techniques, including: blasting sulphate particles into the stratosphere or 'whitening' clouds to reflect the sun’s rays; dumping iron particles in the oceans to nurture CO2 -absorbing plankton; firing silver iodide into clouds to produce rain or genetically engineering crops so their foliage can better reflect sunlight.

ETC Group opposes geoengineering and other false solutions to climate change (e.g., proprietary, genetically-engineered 'climate-ready' crops ) and supports peasant-led agroecological responses to the climate crisis.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
"Geoengineering" redirects here. For other uses, see Geoengineering (disambiguation).
Climate engineering or climate intervention,[1] commonly referred to as geoengineering, is the deliberate and large-scale intervention in the Earth's climate system, usually with the aim of mitigating the adverse effects of global warming.[2][3][4] The most prominent subcategory of climate engineering is solar radiation management. Solar radiation management attempts to offset the effects of greenhouse gases by causing the Earth to absorb less solar radiation. Almost all research into solar radiation management has to date consisted of computer modelling or laboratory tests, and an attempt to move to outdoor experimentation has proven controversial.[5]

Here is some more, another method, HAARP
HAARP: Secret Weapon Used For Weather Modification, Electromagnetic Warfare - Global Research

I remember the first time I saw a jet fly over the bay and there were condensation trails from the engines hot exhaust into the cold atmosphere that was very humid. Contrails are real and the mental problems mentioned are not linked to contrails but to sugar, lack of exercise, and exposure to conservatives.

Contrails and chemtrails are different animals entirely.

Why is Trump's secret Chemtrail program not reported?

It's not his at all, it started long before he was POTUS. Chemtrail program is not correct, it's "geo engineering". Part is trying to control the climate. One group feels clouding up the skys cools the earth from the suns rays, not kidding they are out there and doing this. It's also world wide.

Why don't we hear more? Why don't we hear of CIA activities for one. They "govt/agencies" don't think we have the right to know.

Here is a bit on it. Climate & Geoengineering

Climate & Geoengineering
Geoengineering is the intentional, large-scale technological manipulation of the Earth’s systems, often discussed as a techno-fix for combating climate change. Climate geoengineering technologies can be divided into three broad areas: so-called solar radiation management (reflecting sunlight to space), greenhouse gas removal and sequestration and weather modification.

Geoengineering can refer to a wide range of techniques, including: blasting sulphate particles into the stratosphere or 'whitening' clouds to reflect the sun’s rays; dumping iron particles in the oceans to nurture CO2 -absorbing plankton; firing silver iodide into clouds to produce rain or genetically engineering crops so their foliage can better reflect sunlight.

ETC Group opposes geoengineering and other false solutions to climate change (e.g., proprietary, genetically-engineered 'climate-ready' crops ) and supports peasant-led agroecological responses to the climate crisis.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
"Geoengineering" redirects here. For other uses, see Geoengineering (disambiguation).
Climate engineering or climate intervention,[1] commonly referred to as geoengineering, is the deliberate and large-scale intervention in the Earth's climate system, usually with the aim of mitigating the adverse effects of global warming.[2][3][4] The most prominent subcategory of climate engineering is solar radiation management. Solar radiation management attempts to offset the effects of greenhouse gases by causing the Earth to absorb less solar radiation. Almost all research into solar radiation management has to date consisted of computer modelling or laboratory tests, and an attempt to move to outdoor experimentation has proven controversial.[5]

Here is some more, another method, HAARP
HAARP: Secret Weapon Used For Weather Modification, Electromagnetic Warfare - Global Research

How do you explain those pictures of him inspecting "chem trail" planes, if he isn't endorsing the program?

He is POTUS, he can tour them if he wants to, he is aware of it like any other world leader. It is not his program and h has no choice, He is not endorsing it, he has nothing to do with it and couldn't stop it if he wanted to. You can't turn this into an orange man bad thing it's "all powers to be's" all countries involved's,, answer to climate control. I'm sure Obama toured the planes also.

As I mentioned it is worldwide, even the UN is majorly involved.

There is a climate problem, obvious to anyone. And everyone has to get together and fix it, not put bandaids on it.

I'm in So Central KY last 10 years. Some days the chemtrails are all over the sky. Wife took pics, once out of desperation she called local cops and staties. They went out and looked. Told her "there are people all over the square looking up at them, nut don't worry it's just normal air traffic" Normal air trafic that flys in one direction, reverses and flys back multiple times? Call or question the WH and you get the same reply. That is NOT normal air traffic, normal traffic flys from hubs, not checkerboard. Most days here you can see normal traffic, Headed from and to the major hubs.

This tampering with climate, clouds, seeding clouds, hurricane control has been around. Late 50's they thought they had a method by sub that could change a hurricanes direction!

He is POTUS, he can tour them if he wants to, he is aware of it like any other world leader. It is not his program and h has no choice, He is not endorsing it, he has nothing to do with it and couldn't stop it if he wanted to. You can't turn this into an orange man bad thing it's "all powers to be's" all countries involved's,, answer to climate control. I'm sure Obama toured the planes also.

As I mentioned it is worldwide, even the UN is majorly involved.

There is a climate problem, obvious to anyone. And everyone has to get together and fix it, not put bandaids on it.

I'm in So Central KY last 10 years. Some days the chemtrails are all over the sky. Wife took pics, once out of desperation she called local cops and staties. They went out and looked. Told her "there are people all over the square looking up at them, nut don't worry it's just normal air traffic" Normal air trafic that flys in one direction, reverses and flys back multiple times? Call or question the WH and you get the same reply. That is NOT normal air traffic, normal traffic flys from hubs, not checkerboard. Most days here you can see normal traffic, Headed from and to the major hubs.

This tampering with climate, clouds, seeding clouds, hurricane control has been around. Late 50's they thought they had a method by sub that could change a hurricanes direction!

You expect everyone to believe Trump is a powerless little weeny and is too much of a coward to publicly mention it? You could be right.

Why are you arguing logic with someone who is bat shit crazy?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Contrails and chemtrails are different animals entirely.
I would bet you even believe in fairy tales. Just think of Jesus.

yeah esp when ppl are so phukcen stupid they can't tell a CONTRAIL doesn't in the sky for 2 phucken hrs either d.a.

CHEMTRAILS, GEOENGINEERING, SAG, DEMENTIA, ALZHEIMERS ALL LINKED

They are NOT "contrails" in the skies above our land, they are Stratospheric Sulfate Aerosols Geoengineering. Don't ever believe the cover-up of the facts.
----------------------------------------
But, hey you civilian know it all's just know everything and it's all to be so helpful to the ppl of the nation.
Truth is stranger than fiction and it takes a mind to know what it takes to solve the puzzle losers can't seem

6c2.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
yeah esp when ppl are so phukcen stupid they can't tell a CONTRAIL doesn't in the sky for 2 phucken hrs either d.a.
I have never seen a contrail last more than about 30 minutes. They disperse according to the humidity and altitude which is temperature.

It is so funny to watch you TRUE DIE HARD ASSHOLES MAKE FUN OF AN AREA OF SCIENCE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT REALLY REALLY PROVES AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE RETARDS ON STEROIDS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MOTHER PHUCKEN STUPID YOU REALLY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upload_2019-12-30_14-54-12.png

YEAH, A CONDENSATION CLOUD CAN HANG LONG ENOUGH TO LOOK LIKE A question mark!! that's how mother fkn stupid you idiots are...

AND I TOOK THAT PHOTO MYSELF PRICKS!!

Forum List

Back