Chelsea vs. Juventus (International Soccer): Club Desserts?

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Chelsea and Juventus have quietly but steadily built solid and rich international soccer programs for their respective leagues (English Premier League and Italian Serie A).

Both clubs have boasted high talents.

Chelsea: Nevin, Makelele, Zola, Cech, Drogba, Osgood, Terry, Lampard
Juventus: Platini, Zidane, Trezeguet, Nedved

Both clubs have offered much revelry and confetti for their leagues and have carried their leagues into the international spotlight in many respects.

That's why this pair of clubs is a perfect 'set' to introduce audiences to the general appeal of soccer.

====

CHELSEA: English soccer is much more vital.
JUVENTUS: No, Italian soccer offers much more finesse.
CHELSEA: International audiences are more interested in English soccer.
JUVENTUS: Italian soccer produces superstars more friendly to the camera (e.g., Baggio).
CHELSEA: Our club has seen a stronger media marketing campaign since 2000.
JUVENTUS: Our club boasts a richer recruitment over the years (i.e., Baggio-Zidane).
CHELSEA: We focus more on teamwork!
JUVENTUS: We focus more on success!

====

Chelsea

Juventus

soccer-logo.jpg

UEFA Champions League

Today, Juventus faces Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League final, and Real Madrid has the chance to become the first-ever team to win back-to-back Champions League trophies.

Coached by the great Frenchman Zinedine Zidane and boasting the talents Ronaldo and Benzema, Real Madrid looks formidable indeed, so Juventus will have to come up with something special to take them down --- nearly perfect teamwork.

Club soccer really highlights the duty-free offerings of sports-TV in the modern age...

You can even stream the game off the Internet now.

====

ZIDANE: My squad looks great!
TREZEGUET: You were Juventus player (like me!), and now you're with Real Madrid...
ZIDANE: Things change!
TREZEGUET: I'm still rooting for Juventus.

====

rmjv.jpg

Forum List

Back