Shaking Hands at the end of a Playoff series is GAY

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
All that extended HUGGING makes me puke. Why the fuck can't they just shake hands and eliminate the hugging?

I love that russel westbrook WALK off the floor after that game tonight. The shit is unnecessary

After the NBA FINALS, YES. Not after a 1st round

magic-johnson-isiah-thomas-kiss-2.jpg

All that extended HUGGING makes me puke. Why the fuck can't they just shake hands and eliminate the hugging?

I love that russel westbrook WALK off the floor after that game tonight. The shit is unnecessary

Maybe it is a ghey tendency.

I just hate looking at it. Just walk off the court like a man

You should hug the tempos when they leave at work.

Did you pork that oriental gal from online with the boot?

It's only 1 temp and she is DYKE

3 way?

Are you kidding? If ever you're so upset you walk off would be the finals. Imagine the hurt after loosing a game 7 in the finals. Especially if it was a war.

I remember when Jordan dethroned the Detroit bad boys. The bad boys walked off. That was "just" the eastern conference championship. And years later Jordan refused to be on the Olympic team if Isaiah Thomas was on the team.

It's not classy but I think they should be allowed.

3 way?

I can tell a man poked you in the eye with his dick

Are you kidding? If ever you're so upset you walk off would be the finals. Imagine the hurt after loosing a game 7 in the finals. Especially if it was a war.

I remember when Jordan dethroned the Detroit bad boys. The bad boys walked off. That was "just" the eastern conference championship. And years later Jordan refused to be on the Olympic team if Isaiah Thomas was on the team.

Did whites create good sportsmanship? It;s non existent in the HOOD

That would not be acting like a man but being an antisocial psychopath.

3 way?

I can tell a man poked you in the eye with his dick

I can tell 2 men at a time have poked you not in your eyes with their dicks fbj

isn't kfc neutral turf

no jazz at the kfc

All that extended HUGGING makes me puke. Why the fuck can't they just shake hands and eliminate the hugging? I love that russel westbrook WALK off the floor after that game tonight. The shit is unnecessary. After the NBA FINALS, YES. Not after a 1st round
Why do you care? In the end it's just a game.

We invented the granny shot free throw and hook shot.

I hope Dwight Howard doesn't advance.

Why don't teams hack a green?

Who's gonna win it all?

There isn't one good white guy in the NBA. There may be a white guy who's pretty good on a good team but not one Jason kid, Dirk nowitski is old and foreign. Hell even Jason Kidd was only half white. Curry too. Can you name one white all-star?

so you the fag who want to hug and kiss your opponent after a loss

All that extended HUGGING makes me puke. Why the fuck can't they just shake hands and eliminate the hugging? I love that russel westbrook WALK off the floor after that game tonight. The shit is unnecessary. After the NBA FINALS, YES. Not after a 1st round
Why do you care? In the end it's just a game.

Don't ever say that to a grown man.

so you the fag who want to hug and kiss your opponent after a loss
I'm sorry; is that a sentence you just wrote?

New Topics

Forum List

Back