Chelsea Clinton Hopes MAGA Hat on Pic of Lincoln Is Photoshopped

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Whooops! there goes her hopes of a political career. She just revealed how truly stupid she is.

Chelsea Clinton is 37 years old — 19 years past the minimum voting age, 16 years over the legal age to drink, no longer entitled to reflexive press protection as the daughter of a Democratic President or presidential candidate, and thus eligible for ridicule when she deserves it — even if the establishment media's gatekeepers don't like it. I'd suggest that if you really have to ask, as Mrs. Clinton did, if a "Make America Great Again" hat seen on a rendering of Abe Lincoln on the cover of a Republican Party dinner program has been "photoshopped," you deserve every bit of the ridicule coming your way.

Whooops! there goes her hopes of a political career. She just revealed how truly stupid she is.

Chelsea Clinton is 37 years old — 19 years past the minimum voting age, 16 years over the legal age to drink, no longer entitled to reflexive press protection as the daughter of a Democratic President or presidential candidate, and thus eligible for ridicule when she deserves it — even if the establishment media's gatekeepers don't like it. I'd suggest that if you really have to ask, as Mrs. Clinton did, if a "Make America Great Again" hat seen on a rendering of Abe Lincoln on the cover of a Republican Party dinner program has been "photoshopped," you deserve every bit of the ridicule coming your way.
Just tell her no.

Still doesn't make her dumber than a Trump voter

As opposed to them really defacing the portrait. Geesh! Got to explain everything to you T-puppets.

You are even more stupid than Brent Bozo's newsbusters fake news. She is asking if that is a real COVER of the program, or a photoshopped COVER. :asshole:

Andrew Lofholm on Twitter
C7tqf-KVQAAMXDC.jpg:large

Andrew Lofholm‏ @AndrewLofholm Mar 24
The cover of the 2017 Lincoln Day Dinner program for Republican Party of Palm Beach County tonight at Mar-a-Lago. @WPTV pic.twitter.com/SJPlB8V6qb

:laugh:
upload_2017-3-27_20-46-25.jpeg

Oh, man, that is stupid! About as bad as Cher once admitting that she thought Mount Rushmore was a natural phenomenon.

Chelsea looks photoshopped, like someone combined a pic of her mother and Webb Hubbell.

newsbusters. Lmao. I got thrown off that site for telling the truth. God they hate the truth.
All these far far right sites are now in the bunker trying to deflect from the doofus' failing presidency.
So they steer this Titanac right towards where it's always safe and warm. Towards a Clinton.
Hilarious.

As opposed to them really defacing the portrait. Geesh! Got to explain everything to you T-puppets.

She was concerned someone painted a Trump hat onto a "portrait" of Abe?

Yes, her stupidity is confirmed.

normal_bill_clinton_in_drag.jpg

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS PHOTOSHOPPED!! DERP DERP DERP

Fucking idiot.

heehee.gif
I heard about that. Laughed and rolled eyes then too.

You are even more stupid than Brent Bozo's newsbusters fake news. She is asking if that is a real COVER of the program, or a photoshopped COVER. :asshole:

The cover of the 2017 Lincoln Day Dinner program for Republican Party of Palm Beach County tonight at Mar-a-Lago. @WPTV pic.twitter.com/SJPlB8V6qb
Lets say one of Trump's kids or one of the Bush girls did this, the Left's DNC media would have a field day...and you would believe.

Guess who Mika Brzezinski's favorite founding father is....well its old Abe Lincoln. LMFAO!

Lets say one of Trump's kids or one of the Bush girls did this, the Left's DNC media would have a field day...and you would believe.
Nope, only the Right are that stupid and petty!

Oh, man, that is stupid! About as bad as Cher once admitting that she thought Mount Rushmore was a natural phenomenon.

Chelsea looks photoshopped, like someone combined a pic of her mother and Webb Hubbell.

But I've got the winner right here:

New Topics

Forum List

Back