Chelsea Clinton Claims Marijuana Can Kill

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Of course, it was later reported that she misspoke when the Hillary camp realized that this could alienate some voters. Chelsea made a point of claiming that it contributes to death. Does she write speeches and double check them ahead of time? I think it was after this speech that she hopped on a private jet to attend a meeting on climate change. Couldn't drive or take a commercial flight. Like her mom and other hypocrites, she goes out of her way to leave a huge carbon footprint while preaching to the little people to carpool.

Chelsea Clinton: Marijuana Can Kill - Breitbart

Marijuana Can Kill?

Lets ask the experts

were-you-smoking-pot-obama.gif

bill_clinton_playing_videogames-2217.gif

Of course, it was later reported that she misspoke when the Hillary camp realized that this could alienate some voters. Chelsea made a point of claiming that it contributes to death. Does she write speeches and double check them ahead of time? I think it was after this speech that she hopped on a private jet to attend a meeting on climate change. Couldn't drive or take a commercial flight. Like her mom and other hypocrites, she goes out of her way to leave a huge carbon footprint while preaching to the little people to carpool.

...and she's a loopy kunt

Marijuana Can Kill?

Lets ask the experts

were-you-smoking-pot-obama.gif

bill_clinton_playing_videogames-2217.gif

Great Sig line. It perfectly illustrates Trump and his supporters attitude toward women. They believe women should receive a good slapping if they get uppity.

Marijuana can certainly contribute to death via accidents.

Hell, there are guys like Swagger who brag about smoking wacky tobacky and getting stoned out of their gourd while operating dangerous heavy equipment.

It's obviously doing something to Johnson's brain cells.

Gary Johnson has 'Aleppo moment' when asked about his favorite foreign leader

Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson said he was having another “Aleppo moment” after drawing a blank when he was asked to name is favorite foreign leader in an interview Wednesday.

Asked on MSNBC’s “Hardball” to come up with a name, Johnson blanked in a fashion similar to a moment he had on the network earlier this month.

"I guess I'm having an Aleppo moment," Johnson said as he tried to make light of the awkward moment.

Gary Johnson Has 'Aleppo Moment' When Asked About His Favorite Foreign Leader

Marijuana can certainly contribute to death via accidents.

Hell, there are guys like Swagger who brag about smoking wacky tobacky and getting stoned out of their gourd while operating dangerous heavy equipment.

True, but she wasn't making that point. The way she presented it was that pot could kill you, not cause you to kill yourself or others in an accident.

It was enough to get a lot of Hillary's supporters upset and worried that she might want to make it illegal again. Of course, while they got upset, they didn't have the ambition to actually do anything about it. I wonder if pot smokers will even go out and vote. I bet they use absentee ballots. Hope they can make that long trip to the mailbox.

Forum List

Back