Cheerleaders with a collar: An open letter to the Black preachers stunting for Donald Trump

Yeah, being on welfare is not really a job...dumbass.
The Great Obama created 13 million jobs
Welfare Hits Record Levels After 50 Years of War on Poverty

Welfare has been coming down for ten years

Sure
More-Than-100-Million-Americans-Are-On-Welfare-460x334.png

Your chart drops off seven years ago

Try again

Which pretty much tells us everything we need to know about your statement regarding 10 years...dumbass.

Dude you should be walking on air, for years!
You thought that white supremacy was this HUGE problem, and, in your perception, that problem was just reduced by over 99 per cent!!!!
How can you not be happy right now? Think about why you are not happy, with the news you just got.
Learning that white supremacy is infinitely WEAKER than you though, is making you madder, not happier.
What type of person is not happy to learn that white supremacy is vastly weaker than he thought?

You're an idiot and assclown Triple-Spaceboy - Go back to bed ;-)

Agree....

I think black clergy and leaders SHOULD meet with Trump but do it like Dr. King did. King did not cower at the sight of JFK and tell him how great he is and beg for a few crumbs
He demanded civil rights and voting rights, he insisted JFK take action against southern terrorists

Today’s leaders should do the same instead of settling for a photo op with a grinning Trump

Not 'southern' terrorists -- dimocrap terrorists.

Why do you scum keep running away from your party's history?

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists
I did not see any church bombings in the north

KKK is 100 percent Republican TODAY. Why are you running away from your parties history?

No, the KKK, all 2,000 of them, are just no longer Democrat. The fact that they might support Republicans now, does not mean that Republicans support them.

BTW, I believe that New Yorkers were hanging Blacks in the streets as late as the 1940's. Northerners were, and are, just as racist as Southerners, they just didn't have the Democrat control in the North as they did in the South.

Are these actual preachers or the Sharpton, Jackson kind of black oppression shysters? I don’t think a real preacher would be pontificating about white privilege and hating those people.

Agree....

I think black clergy and leaders SHOULD meet with Trump but do it like Dr. King did. King did not cower at the sight of JFK and tell him how great he is and beg for a few crumbs
He demanded civil rights and voting rights, he insisted JFK take action against southern terrorists

Today’s leaders should do the same instead of settling for a photo op with a grinning Trump

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

KKK is 100 percent Republican TODAY. Why are you running away from your parties history?

THe kkk today is, at most, 8,000 people in a nation of over 300 million.
THe only people giving them the attention that keeps them limping along, is liberals.

Did you yank that number outta yer butt?
SPLC estimates at as many as 4 million - Let's just go with 3 million and leave it at that.
Ku Klux Klan

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a political joke, with the firm conviction that anyone to the right of Lenin is a dangerous terrorist in waiting.

so BEAUTIFULLY written...just beautiful
how beautiful........???!!!!
you , also , are a racist
so some blacks meet with Trump to try to help the US and you are against it??
you are against peaceful discussion/etc??

Agree....

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

No, the KKK, all 2,000 of them, are just no longer Democrat. The fact that they might support Republicans now, does not mean that Republicans support them.

BTW, I believe that New Yorkers were hanging Blacks in the streets as late as the 1940's. Northerners were, and are, just as racist as Southerners, they just didn't have the Democrat control in the North as they did in the South.
Republicans do support them by not disavowing them

Dollars spent does.
Doesn’t support your point. Number on welfare looks stable
Ever hear of inflation since 2009?

Stable!? You may want to try a different pair of glasses. Nevertheless, your line was "welfare has been going down consistently for the last ten years". Good to know you don't have a fricken clue.

Last edited:
Dude you should be walking on air, for years!
You thought that white supremacy was this HUGE problem, and, in your perception, that problem was just reduced by over 99 per cent!!!!
How can you not be happy right now? Think about why you are not happy, with the news you just got.
Learning that white supremacy is infinitely WEAKER than you though, is making you madder, not happier.
What type of person is not happy to learn that white supremacy is vastly weaker than he thought?

You're an idiot and assclown Triple-Spaceboy - Go back to bed ;-)

You are angry that white supremacy is vastly weaker than you thought.

If you have the slightest capacity for self examination, or even reason, that would be a huge, red flag for you that something is wrong.

Take some time. Mull this one over.

Agree....

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

THe only people giving them the attention that keeps them limping along, is liberals.

SPLC estimates at as many as 4 million - Let's just go with 3 million and leave it at that.
Ku Klux Klan

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a political joke, with the firm conviction that anyone to the right of Lenin is a dangerous terrorist in waiting.

And even THEY don't claim what Dr Love thought. He misread his own link.

There were enough black supremacists to elect Obama.

Totally agree Gomer, and the super-skeery black dude outside one precinct TOTALLY swung that election! :lol:
Farrakhan has 1 million followers on facebook, idiot.

Black supremacy is mainstream in the black community.

You a funny guy

There are 37 million blacks in the US. So ASSUMING he has a million FB followers, that represents what - 3%? Of course, I doubt if he has a million followers and suspect that you pulled that outta ya butt.

Boy - his last FB posting was yesterday .. sure looks radical!

There has to be a perfect man to unite with a perfect woman to produce a perfect family that is so in harmony with The Nature of God and the nature of their own creation, that they will produce an exemplary family as the base of the unity of all families. We have to make a perfect family. And it starts with perfect love and total commitment.

I'd be more afraid of a gaggle of True The Vote Teabaggers outside a polling place than I'd be these dudes. :D

article-2346713-1A75B1D5000005DC-341_634x546.jpg

This is beautifully written - Discuss intelligently after actually READING, or not at all. Thanks in advance.

In the letter below, delivered exclusively to theGrio, several well-known, Black pastors have come together to collectively rebut their fellow sisters and brothers in Christ. Below are their thoughts on why Donald Trump is the most divisive leader our country has ever witnessed and how Trump’s Black pastors have completely lost touch with their spiritual and cultural connections.

Teaser:

Dear Colleagues in Christ:

With heartbreak, yet hope, we reach out to you in the name of our Lord and Liberator, Jesus, the Christ. It was unsettling and upsetting to witness the meeting with you, our moral leaders, and one of the most amoral persons to ever occupy the White House in the name of discussing prison reform.

We are sure it must have been intoxicating to walk the corridors of power and sit at the table of governing authority. Unfortunately, those precincts of power have been infected by white supremacy and moral bankruptcy. Dr. Cornel West is correct, “we are in the spiritual eclipse of decency, honesty and integrity,” leaving our nation in the chaotic shadows of emboldened racism, ugly xenophobia, predatory patriarchy and unvarnished greed.”

Given your proximity to power and your “seat at the table” in this toxic, political climate, it’s painfully disappointing that instead of being prophetic clergy persons you became presidential cheerleaders. We could never imagine the eighth century prophets cheering the kings of Judah and Israel who were in similar political climates. We know John the Baptist wasn’t content to cheer Herod on and express his gratitude and honor for a seat at the table, declaring that Herod was the most “pro-Jewish king in our lifetime.”

We need not remind you of the posture of the Prince of Peace, our Savior from the streets, when He stood before Herod and Pilate. He didn’t even pray for them. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr was quoted yesterday but not emulated. Dr. King had a seat at the table at the White House, but he brought the menu of a civil and voting rights agenda to Presidents who transformed the nation.​

Continued:

Cheerleaders with a collar: An open letter to the Black preachers stunting for Donald Trump - theGrio

No Sambo is going to think for themselves without facing destruction from Democrat racists like you who on the watch, are they Grand Wizard?

There were enough black supremacists to elect Obama.

Totally agree Gomer, and the super-skeery black dude outside one precinct TOTALLY swung that election! :lol:
Farrakhan has 1 million followers on facebook, idiot.

Black supremacy is mainstream in the black community.

You a funny guy

There are 37 million blacks in the US. So ASSUMING he has a million FB followers, that represents what - 3%? Of course, I doubt if he has a million followers and suspect that you pulled that outta ya butt.

Boy - his last FB posting was yesterday .. sure looks radical!

There has to be a perfect man to unite with a perfect woman to produce a perfect family that is so in harmony with The Nature of God and the nature of their own creation, that they will produce an exemplary family as the base of the unity of all families. We have to make a perfect family. And it starts with perfect love and total commitment.

I'd be more afraid of a gaggle of True The Vote Teabaggers outside a polling place than I'd be these dudes. :D

article-2346713-1A75B1D5000005DC-341_634x546.jpg
What is wrong with a black man exercising his second amendment rights?

If he was a redneck with an AR-15 the NRA would be screaming his defense

Agree....

Are you ashamed of it?
Southern terrorists

Ku Klux Klan

From YOUR LINK, you moron.

"By 1925, when its followers staged a huge Washington, D.C. march, the Klan had as many as 4 million members and, in some states, considerable political power. But a series of sex scandals, internal battles over power and newspaper exposés quickly reduced its influence...."

But today.

"Since the 1970s the Klan has been greatly weakened by internal conflicts, court cases, a seemingly endless series of splits and government infiltration. While some factions have preserved an openly racist and militant approach, others have tried to enter the mainstream, cloaking their racism as mere "civil rights for whites." Today, the Center estimates that there are between 5,000 and 8,000 Klan members, split among dozens of different - and often warring - organizations that use the Klan name."

Even the Southern Poverty Law Center gives 8.000 as the UPPER LIMIT, on klan numbers.

Ouch, Dr Love goes down in flames. Facts are not friends of leftists ...

Forum List

Back