Checks on 'Joe' more extensive than first acknowledged

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
From Columbus Dispatch

A state agency has revealed that its checks of computer systems for potential information on "Joe the Plumber" were more extensive than it first acknowledged. Helen Jones-Kelley, director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, disclosed today that computer inquiries on Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher were not restricted to a child-support system.

Jones-Kelly also has denied any connections between the computer checks on Wurzelbacher and her support for Obama. She donated the maximum $2,500 this year to the Obama campaign.

Full story here

Last edited:
I'll defend Joe the Plumber from snooping, as soon as McBush fans admit that Joe was a complete hack who lied about who he was and what his intentions were so he could score some cheap political points and milk his 5 minutes of fame.

Joe's publicist says that he's shopping a book deal and and wants a record countract to sing country music.

Do you think he'll outsell William Hong?

Joe's publicist?

Since when did a plumber, who's not really even a plumber, who's trying to buy a business that makes $250,000 a year, but really doesn't, who only makes $40,000 a year, who admitted Obama's tax cuts would actually help him, who has a tax lien against his house, hire a publicist???

Somebody needs to shut this guy the hell up.

Maybe a more extensive background check into this guy a public posting of his criminal background would get him to shut up.

Joe's publicist?

Since when did a plumber, who's not really even a plumber, who's trying to buy a business that makes $250,000 a year, but really doesn't, who only makes $40,000 a year, who admitted Obama's tax cuts would actually help him, who has a tax lien against his house, hire a publicist???

Maybe a more extensive background check into this guy a public posting of his criminal background would get him to shut up.
Ah, the respect for the working man, tolerance and love of free speech exudes from your liberal soul. :badgrin:

Joe's publicist?

Nah... I think he'll fade away. And to anyone who would vote for Obama under any circumstances, what he is, is pretty clear.

Joe the Plumber's Publicist: "Today Was One of the Busiest Days I've Had" - mediabistro.com: PRNewser

Joe the Plumber Hires a Nashville Publicist | CMT Blog

I'll defend Joe the Plumber from snooping, as soon as McBush fans admit that Joe was a complete hack who lied about who he was and what his intentions were so he could score some cheap political points and milk his 5 minutes of fame.

Note #1 to Obama Campaign: Tell your left wing nut job supporters to stop beating up on Joe before they cost you the election.

Note #2 to Obama Campaign: Disregard Note #1.

Note #1 to Obama Campaign: Tell your left wing nut job supporters to stop beating up on Joe before they cost you the election.

Note #2 to Obama Campaign: Disregard Note #1.

Actually, there's such a great antipathy towards Joe the Plumber, even on the most right-wing conservative forums, that Joe the Plumber's 15 minutes of fame is running out quite soon. People connect with honesty and sincereity, not media hogs.

Oh, I forgot you have me on block. Can someone reply to this message so paperboy can see it? :D

Sheppard Smith money quote:

I just want to make this 100 percent perfectly clear -- Barack Obama has said and demonstrated repeatedly that Israel will always be a friend of the United States, no matter what happens once he becomes President of the United States. His words. The rest of it -- man...some things--it just gets frightening sometimes.

You go Joe!

:clap2:

Actually, there's such a great antipathy towards Joe the Plumber, even on the most right-wing conservative forums, that Joe the Plumber's 15 minutes of fame is running out quite soon. People connect with honesty and sincereity, not media hogs.

Oh, I forgot you have me on block. Can someone reply to this message so paperboy can see it? :D

Aye ...

The media whore stench emanates from this one.

yeah, he blocked me too, i think. (assuming you can actually block a modertor)

notice how he does that to anyone who makes him look stupid. what a whining wuss.

Forum List

Back