State employee says she was ordered to check out Joe the Plumber

Oh thats easy. Here you go! Funny all you right wingers got your heart strings tugged when poor joe the plumber was called out on his lies. Yet the republicans attacked a 12 year old boy for speaking for a program they were opposed. Yup this is the christian party all right.

You mean the same State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) that was initially meant for children that liberals tried to extend to middle-class family, adults, and illegal aliens to the tune of $35 billion. You mean the same SCHIP where Keith Olbermann paraded the Frost parents on television and coaxed them into displaying photos of their children in their hospital beds after a horrible car accident?

What do Christians have to do with any of this?

like I told you earlier, practice on reading comprehension. you seem to have a problem understanding basic statements.
no, i understood you 100%
you support this because you support Obama
this is total bullshit and its designed to shut up anyone actually asking hard questions
look how they banned 2 TV stations from interviews and threw 3 newspapers off the plane
the Obama campaign cant handle the criticism

you REALLY want someone as shallow as that running this country?
i sure as hell DONT

You mean the same State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) that was initially meant for children that liberals tried to extend to middle-class family, adults, and illegal aliens to the tune of $35 billion. You mean the same SCHIP where Keith Olbermann paraded the Frost parents on television and coaxed them into displaying photos of their children in their hospital beds after a horrible car accident?

What do Christians have to do with any of this?

let me get this straight, joe goes on fox news,cnn,holds press conferences, and hires an agent. then you guys get butt hurt when the media looks into his lies and exposes them.

but its ok for YOUR party and bloggers commentators to smear and attack with late night harrasing calls a 12 year old car accident victim, who wanted to tell his story, a true one by the way. that is why republicans will get smashed again this election. America has lost all respect for the republican party.

Hello? The silence is deafening, does bk1983 wanna explain why an illegal alien that has recently sealed his real certificate of birth would be a better candidate for president than someone who is a verified citizen? [/QUOTE]

let me get this straight, joe goes on fox news,cnn,holds press conferences, and hires an agent. then you guys get butt hurt when the media looks into his lies and exposes them.

but its ok for YOUR party and bloggers commentators to smear and attack with late night harrasing calls a 12 year old car accident victim, who wanted to tell his story, a true one by the way. that is why republicans will get smashed again this election. America has lost all respect for the republican party.
he didnt lie you fucking moron

No, your party revealed Joe's personal information to the public immediately AFTER he asked your savior the question and immediately BEFORE he did the rest of that. He asked Obama nothing more than a question and got slimed by you people.

no, i understood you 100%
you support this because you support Obama
this is total bullshit and its designed to shut up anyone actually asking hard questions
look how they banned 2 TV stations from interviews and threw 3 newspapers off the plane
the Obama campaign cant handle the criticism

you REALLY want someone as shallow as that running this country?
i sure as hell DONT

Obama and Biden has been on every news network to conduct interviews with everyone including right leaning fox news. Obama even went on O'Reilly, are you telling me O'Reilly thru softballs at Obama? O'Reilly questioned him on everything his taxes,ayers,wright, iraq policy , his experience nothing was off limits. Obama choose to go on O'Reilly knowing full well the heavy criticsm he would face. He still did it, and earned bill-o's respect in the process.

Obama and Biden has been on every news network to conduct interviews with everyone including right leaning fox news. Obama even went on O'Reilly, are you telling me O'Reilly thru softballs at Obama? O'Reilly questioned him on everything his taxes,ayers,wright, iraq policy , his experience nothing was off limits. Obama choose to go on O'Reilly knowing full well the heavy criticsm he would face. He still did it, and earned bill-o's respect in the process.
yes, O'Reilly threw softballs
just like he did for Clinton
LOL
like he always does for ANY major guest

No, your party revealed Joe's personal information to the public immediately AFTER he asked your savior the question and immediately BEFORE he did the rest of that. He asked Obama nothing more than a question and got slimed by you people.

The first place that introduced him to the public was drudge and fox news ya dumb shit. McCain not Obama brought him in the debate. McCain continued to refrence him everywhere he went. Does it suck to always be wrong?

The first place that introduced him to the public was drudge and fox news ya dumb shit. McCain not Obama brought him in the debate. McCain continued to refrence him everywhere he went. Does it suck to always be wrong?

I didn't say anything about who introduced him to the public I said who slimed him, ya dumb shit - that was your people. Republicans didn't reveal his private information that was YOUR people. What does it matter that McCain brought him into the debate, McCain didn't reveal Joe's private information, that was YOUR people. Does it suck to always be wrong?

I didn't say anything about who introduced him to the public I said who slimed him, ya dumb shit - that was your people. Republicans didn't reveal his private information that was YOUR people. What does it matter that McCain brought him into the debate, McCain didn't reveal Joe's private information, that was YOUR people. Does it suck to always be wrong?

It sucks to debate with retards. you still have not explained why its ok for republicans to smear a 12 year old who tells his story? But shed tears for the poor ol sam the tax dodging plumber.

It sucks to debate with retards. you still have not explained why its ok for republicans to smear a 12 year old who tells his story? But shed tears for the poor ol sam the tax dodging plumber.

I agree, I'm tiring of debating with you. Nice dodge, but the fact remains that you have yet to explain why liberals slimed Joe for asking your Obamessiah a simple question and why his majesty asked three media organizations to leave Oforce One for simply endorsing the other guy.

Forum List

Back