Checks and Balances

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Fortunately Sec. 4 of the 25th Amendment is available, and if Republicans in power really believed their once and forgotten talking point -"Country First"- we can have an unbalanced POTUS checked by the Executive and Legislative Branches and replaced before chaos becomes the new normal.

Trump is not going to be impeached, Clinton is not going to jail, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

• Banned
Trump is not going to be impeached, Clinton is not going to jail, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

The OP is NOT about impeachment, it's about relieving Trump of his duties until his mental health can be evaluated, and it can be determined if he is capable to exercise the power inherent in the position of POTUS.

Fortunately Sec. 4 of the 25th Amendment is available, and if Republicans in power really believed their once and forgotten talking point -"Country First"- we can have an unbalanced POTUS checked by the Executive and Legislative Branches and replaced before chaos becomes the new normal.

Speaking of hell freezing over before that happens.

1f29hg.jpg

Oh, FFS! This butt hurt thing has gotten old. Grow a fucking pair and quit whining!

The OP is NOT about impeachment, it's about relieving Trump of his duties until his mental health can be evaluated, and it can be determined if he is capable to exercise the power inherent in the position of POTUS.

It isn't going to happen no matter how many times you click those Ruby Slippers together.

checked and replaced.... heh. hey what's after this kkk war on statues thing ?

I have no problem with said statues, but they need to be augmented with statues showing the rape of an in house slave by her owner, and a slave being whipped by an overseer. Don't you agree, statuary ought to reflect history as it was, not as it has been revised?

I have no problem with said statues, but they need to be augmented with statues showing the rape of an in house slave by her owner, and a slave being whipped by an overseer. Don't you agree, statuary ought to reflect history as it was, not as it has been revised?
i'm not sure what you're saying wc.
you want statues of rapes and whippings ?

thomas jefferson fathered his own slaves. pretty awkward.

Last edited:
Nine fucking months of crying. Has to be a new record. Lord knows the Gerber & Gerber company love you guys.

Go for it, pay for it, place it or else stfu. Whiner.

WTF ARE CHECKS & BALANCES?
Quote: Obama Bin Lying

Nobody is giving you shit for your choosing an "Alternate Lifestyle"
Trumpanzees are offended by reality, being challenged by facts they choose an alternative form. i.e., aka as denial

What makes you thin ... err, believe I have chosen and "alternate lifestyle"?

Considering I truly believe you are insane, I look forward to your answer.

i'm not sure what you're saying wc.
you want statues of rapes and whippings ?

thomas jefferson fathered his own slaves. pretty awkward.

Yeah, he's another one of the radical fringe left.

Most Liberals dabble in Alternative Lifestyles. The ones that don't come out of the closet become Metrosexuals.

And your posting style gives it away.
Nobody is giving you shit for your choosing an "Alternate Lifestyle"
Trumpanzees are offended by reality, being challenged by facts they choose an alternative form. i.e., aka as denial

What makes you thin ... err, believe I have chosen and "alternate lifestyle"?

Considering I truly believe you are insane, I look forward to your answer.

Every historical manuscript that I have read has never revised or whitewashed the plight of slaves. The left continually tries to whitewash history because of their sordid past as the party of slavery and segregation.

Forum List

Back