Checks and Balances

Most Liberals dabble in Alternative Lifestyles.

And your posting style gives it away.
Nobody is giving you shit for your choosing an "Alternate Lifestyle"
Trumpanzees are offended by reality, being challenged by facts they choose an alternative form. i.e., aka as denial

What makes you thin ... err, believe I have chosen and "alternate lifestyle"?

Considering I truly believe you are insane, I look forward to your answer.

My "posting style"? Can you be any more obtuse?

For instance, only a metrosexual or closet Homosexual would use the word "Obtuse"

Not that there is anything wrong with. THAT!

And then there is your Virulent & Venomous Hatred of The President.

Clear symptoms of an angry bitter and sexually confused individual!

Trumpanzees are offended by reality, being challenged by facts they choose an alternative form. i.e., aka as denial

Last edited:
Fortunately Sec. 4 of the 25th Amendment is available, and if Republicans in power really believed their once and forgotten talking point -"Country First"- we can have an unbalanced POTUS checked by the Executive and Legislative Branches and replaced before chaos becomes the new normal.
checked and replaced.... heh. hey what's after this kkk war on statues thing ?

I have no problem with said statues, but they need to be augmented with statues showing the rape of an in house slave by her owner, and a slave being whipped by an overseer. Don't you agree, statuary ought to reflect history as it was, not as it has been revised?

Every historical manuscript that I have read has never revised or whitewashed the plight of slaves. The left continually tries to whitewash history because of their sordid past as the party of slavery and segregation.

You fail to understand the most basic of political terms, the 19th Century Democratic Party was not the party of second half of the 20th and now the 21st Century. You're either a liar by commission or a fool who keeps repeating the same bullshit which echoes and echoes making it a Big Lie.

Fortunately Sec. 4 of the 25th Amendment is available, and if Republicans in power really believed their once and forgotten talking point -"Country First"- we can have an unbalanced POTUS checked by the Executive and Legislative Branches and replaced before chaos becomes the new normal.

I have no problem with said statues, but they need to be augmented with statues showing the rape of an in house slave by her owner, and a slave being whipped by an overseer. Don't you agree, statuary ought to reflect history as it was, not as it has been revised?

Every historical manuscript that I have read has never revised or whitewashed the plight of slaves. The left continually tries to whitewash history because of their sordid past as the party of slavery and segregation.

You fail to understand the most basic of political terms, the 19th Century Democratic Party was not the party of second half of the 20th and now the 21st Century. You're either a liar by commission or a fool who keeps repeating the same bullshit which echoes and echoes making it a Big Lie.

You're fooling no one. The same democrats that oversaw slavery were right there spreading their segregation views. I'm astonished at your ineptitude on such a basic level of history.

IN fact they are marketing segregation again!

You're fooling no one. The same democrats that oversaw slavery were right there spreading their segregation views. I'm astonished at your ineptitude on such a basic level of history.

For instance, only a metrosexual or closet Homosexual would use the word "Obtuse"

LOL, I needed to look up metrosexual; ("a young, urban, heterosexual male with liberal political views, an interest in fashion, and a refined sense of taste). well, I'm not young and my wife of 44 years will attest I have no fashion sense; I am a Democrat, liberal and even progressive when it comes to civil rights, and pragmatic fiscally.

So you are an aging Emasculated Metrosexual who's wife has to dress them?

Yah that makes sense. Sounds about right.

LOL, I needed to look up metrosexual; ("a young, urban, heterosexual male with liberal political views, an interest in fashion, and a refined sense of taste). well, I'm not young and my wife of 44 years will attest I have no fashion sense; I am a Democrat, liberal and even progressive when it comes to civil rights, and pragmatic fiscally.

So you are an aging Emasculated Metrosexual who's wife has to dress them?

Yah that makes sense. Sounds about right.

You're insane.

Interesting, I'd ask you this though....FDR appointed a SC Judge who was a Klansman. Explain to us how you justify that.

It's not ineptitude, it's a willing suspension of belief in the historical reality that is the American Left.

Trump is not going to be impeached, Clinton is not going to jail, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

two and three are correct.

you might want to read the transcript of Glenn Simpson of Fusian GPS before you make your mind up on the first.

and if Donald keeps insanely sputtering and looking inept and totally unencumbered by reality, you might find people like mitch McConnell not being so willing to protect him.

Interesting, I'd ask you this though....FDR appointed a SC Judge who was a Klansman. Explain to us how you justify that.

it was never proven that Hugo Black was a klansman. And not a single one of his decisions indicated racial hatred..... unlike Roger B. Taney who was appointed by the vile Andrew Jackson.

it was never proven that Hugo Black was a klansman. And not a single one of his decisions indicated racial hatred..... unlike Roger B. Taney who was appointed by the vile Andrew Jackson.

LOL, party uber alles.

Trump is not going to be impeached, Clinton is not going to jail, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

you might want to read the transcript of Glenn Simpson of Fusian GPS before you make your mind up on the first.

and if Donald keeps insanely sputtering and looking inept and totally unencumbered by reality, you might find people like mitch McConnell not being so willing to protect him.
I'm pretty sure there is no publicly available transcript of Glenn Simpson's testimony to the Senate since it was behind closed doors.

I'm pretty sure there is no publicly available transcript of Glenn Simpson's testimony to the Senate since it was behind closed doors.

A stenographer takes down all of the testimony and later has it transcribed. The Committee can vote to release the transcription to the public, or restrict it to the committee.

Last edited:

A stenographer takes down all of the testimony and later has it transcribed. The Committee can vote to release the transcription to the public, or restrict it to he committee.
Yes, I know how our government works.

There is no transcript available to the public. So I don't know why you told me to read it, and how you presumed to know it would lead to Trump's downfall. Especially since the Senate heard the testimony and nothing has come of it.

A stenographer takes down all of the testimony and later has it transcribed. The Committee can vote to release the transcription to the public, or restrict it to he committee.
Yes, I know how our government works.

There is no transcript available to the public. So I don't know why you told me to read it, and how you presumed to know it would lead to Trump's downfall. Especially since the Senate heard the testimony and nothing has come of it.

I never claimed it had been released, and I never suggested it would lead to Trump's downfall. I do believe Trump will either resign or be impeached, though I doubt the Senate has the balls to convict.

To the radical fringe left everyone is inept. The reality is that the radical fringe left has become the voice of the party and they're driving themselves into oblivion.

The OP is NOT about impeachment, it's about relieving Trump of his duties until his mental health can be evaluated, and it can be determined if he is capable to exercise the power inherent in the position of POTUS.

That's right, it is not impeachment. It is removal and then Pence would take over as POTUS. I think he's salivating at the thought.

Speaking of hell freezing over before that happens.

1f29hg.jpg

The baby on the right does a fantastic impression of Trump.

Forum List

Back