checkpoint

No, not really complaining about checkpoints used for legit security reasons, but what we are being shown in these videos is NOT about security.

It is about dehumanizing and humiliating the Palestinian population. And after all, the Israelis are being VERY open about their purpose. They are deliberately "messing with" them, "putting on a show" etc.

Other purposes include separation of families, isolating land owners from their property, and hamstringing the capitalist economy of the West Bank. NONE of these are legitimate justifications.

Last edited:
Please explain how barraging everyone with unvetted videos of Pallywood productions has anything to do with truth or goodwill since they contain neither....
I've brought that up many times. Yet Enemity keeps spamming the forum with these clips. This moron thinks people actually click in those stupid propaganda videos.

I (almost) NEVER post Palestinian videos. There are so many wonderful Israeli, American, European.
When I first joined this forum you let me know that in your view "Palestinians are just liars."

So i have limited myself to Jewish, Israeli, and independent film makers.

Glad you are embarrassed!

Last edited:
I (almost) NEVER post Palestinian videos. There are so many wonderful Israeli, American, European.
When I first joined this forum you let me know that in your view "Palestinians are just liars."

I'm glad you accept the fact Israel is the first apartheid state that actually have free press and freedom of speech.

I'm glad you accept the fact Israel is the first apartheid state that actually have free press and freedom of speech.

I am always amused at the islamo Nazi delight in the fact that Israel and more importantly ------jews in general----not only allow dissent but ENCOURAGE IT One of the interesting
boasts I have heard (in person) from muslims is "we are so strong in our beliefs and
faith that we kill people who DEFY THE ""TRUTH"" " Several years ago I saw an
interview of a lady Representative in Iran----justifying the death sentence on the
head of Salman Rushdie-----her logic>>>> "the most important element for people
is "truth"----since rushdie defies the MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT FOR ALL PEOPLE---
therefore it is right that he be executed" The lady was presented as a professor of
law and some sort of government official

as noted above----I got my information about 'Islamic culture' from muslims---
generally educated people largely from south east asia-----but even one Saudi--
and a few afghanis----way back before the Taliban-----I found expressions of DERISION -
over the fact that jews express SO MUCH DISSENT and do so FREELY----it is seen
in the ummah as a sign of weakness------as idiotic as that "turn the cheek" thing

Please explain how barraging everyone with unvetted videos of Pallywood productions has anything to do with truth or goodwill since they contain neither....
I've brought that up many times. Yet Enemity keeps spamming the forum with these clips. This moron thinks people actually click in those stupid propaganda videos.

Actually Roudy, I do. Just for kicks. And sometimes laughs. And sometimes to just get totally pissed off, lol.

I'm SO glad you are enjoying them ...

And how did you like the ZIONIST films?

Forum List

Back