checkpoint

amity1844

Jun 1, 2014
The incredible statement was made on another thread:
....the checkpoints are critical for Israel security as they provide control over terrorists, firearms, drugs, stolen goods, and everything else, 20 minutes driving from Jerusalem you must set some kind of security, and this is fully legal by international law(also forced) and just another note that Palestinians get working/visiting/praying permits unless they are related to terrorists.

So I want to present some videos that question and largely disprove this statement. First Makhsom Watch, a band of Israeli women who observe and report on events at fixed checkpoints:

They Want Us to Be Silent:

"When the Palestinians come, we put on our show." "We break them."

Finally am Israeli army training film on how to play head games with Palestinians, leaked by Breaking the Silence:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please explain how barraging everyone with unvetted videos of Pallywood productions has anything to do with truth or goodwill since they contain neither....

Please explain how barraging everyone with unvetted videos of Pallywood productions has anything to do with truth or goodwill since they contain neither....

If you watch the videos you will realize that, as I usually do, I have posted Israeli-wood films.

It is really hard to dispute what you plainly SEE people doing in a film. Can't be faked ... And the interests of truth and goodwill would be better served by Israel altering its policies at checkpoints.

If you watch the videos you will realize that, as I usually do, I have posted Israeli-wood films.

It is really hard to dispute what you plainly SEE people doing in a film. Can't be faked ... And the interests of truth and goodwill would be better served by Israel altering its policies at checkpoints.

And prior to these checkpoints, strongly enforced since 2000, these "hard working", "innocent" West Bank Jordanians were blowing up buses, restaurants, pizza shops and movie theaters several times a week.

Another Thread Fail.

"West Bank Jordanians??" Oh, you mean Palestinians.
Your archaic brain is undermining your points. You sound as much of an ideological troglodyte as you are.

Look, the attacks are sadly going to continue way past the point at which the cost becomes overwhelming to Israel. It is a true Palestinian conspiracy. And as fast as you thwart one arena, another pops up..

Israel looks worse and worse until it simply is going to have to concede full national rights for the Palestinians.

Your archaic brain is undermining your points. You sound as much of an ideological troglodyte as you are.

Look, the attacks are sadly going to continue way past the point at which the cost becomes overwhelming to Israel. It is a true Palestinian conspiracy. And as fast as you thwart one arena, another pops up..

Israel looks worse and worse until it simply is going to have to concede full national rights for the Palestinians.

I like it when Aenmity talks SPECIATION ----now pay attention fellow posters----
"speciation" is an evolutionary process ----for aenmity----'Palestinian' is a species.
For aenmity---a person who was a Jordanian----in 1966---can speciatedinto a
'palestinian' by june 1967 and is no longer a Jordanian Fine with me.

I like it when Aenmity talks SPECIATION ----now pay attention fellow posters----
"speciation" is an evolutionary process ----for aenmity----'Palestinian' is a species.

Jordan is one of the few countries that was magnanimous (???) enough to give Palestinians passports, so for irosie they are now responsible for cleaning up Israel's mess. NOT.

Palestinians do not think of themselves are Jordanians, and historically they are not Jordanians, no matter how irosie wishes they were.
(But thanks, Hashemites, for the cool passports....)

"Speciation" is either a malapropism or else irosie's lost it ....

Last edited:

Jordan is one of the few countries that was magnanimous (???) enough to give Palestinians passports, so for irosie they are now responsible for cleaning up Israel's mess. NOT.

Palestinians do not think of themselves are Jordanians, and historically they are not Jordanians, no matter how irosie wishes they were.

ROFLMAO "Palestinians are not """HISTORICALLY""" Jordanians-----
It gets more and more HILARIOUS-----"JORDANIAN" did not exist before
about some 70 years ago------and 70 years ago-----the only people
called PALESTINIANS were jews --------but that's ok SPOCK is StiLL
A VULCAN

Amity, the checkpoints are a result of suicide bombers.
And you are actually complaining about them?? Too bad!
The Palestinian terrorists should have thought of that before they sent hundreds of suicide bombers to kill Israelis. Too little too late now.
You reap what you sow. The Palestinians are 100% responsible for their own misery.

The incredible statement was made on another thread:
....the checkpoints are critical for Israel security as they provide control over terrorists, firearms, drugs, stolen goods, and everything else, 20 minutes driving from Jerusalem you must set some kind of security, and this is fully legal by international law(also forced) and just another note that Palestinians get working/visiting/praying permits unless they are related to terrorists.

So I want to present some videos that question and largely disprove this statement. First Makhsom Watch, a band of Israeli women who observe and report on events at fixed checkpoints:

They Want Us to Be Silent:

"When the Palestinians come, we put on our show." "We break them."

Finally am Israeli army training film on how to play head games with Palestinians, leaked by Breaking the Silence:

So what it is no worse, and in fact a lot better, that what happens in Islamic nations bordering Palestine and Israel

Deadly shootings in Saudi Arabia, but Arab media look the other way | Hayder al-Khoei | Comment is free | theguardian.com

Arab broadcasting has never been renowned for neutrality but the events of the past week in Saudi Arabia have revealed some interesting – if not surprising – bias.

On 20 November, 19-year-old Nasser al-Mheishi was shot dead in Qatif, Saudi Arabia. When the authorities refused to hand over his body to his family, protests ensued the next day and security forces shot another young man, Ali al-Felfel. In the demonstration that followed on Wednesday, two more protesters, Munib al-Adnan and Ali al-Qarayrees, were killed.

On Thursday, al-Jazeera Arabic did mention those two deaths but it simply echoed the Saudi authorities' claims that the security forces were fired upon and shot back in self-defence. The casualties were merely caught in the crossfire. End of story.

Egyptian Police and Checkpoints - Alternative Egypt Travel Guide

If you travel anywhere outside the town or city in which you arrive, you are sure to notice the vast number of Egyptian police and checkpoints.

It’s barely possible to travel anywhere without being approached by some black clad soldier nervously clutching a weapon and asked to present your passport.

Especially in Sinai (formerly occupied by Israel 67 – 82) road blocks are common, and the presence of spiked wheel puncturing devices and hidden cannons and snipers gives the impression that the Egyptians are expecting an imminent, all out war.

Even within the cities and resorts police and tourist police (those dressed in white uniforms) are present in abundance.

The reason for this apparent police state is that Egypt is currently under a 'state of emergency', as it has been since 1981. The state of emergency was first imposed following the assassination Egypt's president Anwar Sadat after he signed the peace treaty with Israel.

So why are you being such a racist and singling out Israel for your HATRED and ANTI SEMITISM when this is wide spread in the M.E.

Last edited by a moderator:

When are the surrounding Islamic nations going to change their policy regarding checkpoints then. Or are you that much of a RACIST PIG that you only see the problem being Israeli.

I was living in New York City when Aenmity's pals bombed the world trade
center------the check points and alterations in public transportation and delays and
detours and POLICE all over the place and bag checks etc etc was really annoying----
Aenmity is right----islamo Nazi terrorism does create a real problem in every day
life.......Lets document it. Some people got so impatient that fights broke out---
people had to be restrained----women gave birth on the train platforms. What a mess.
Airport security routines are enough to make the average person hysterical----it should
all be documented. -----it is OPPRESSIVE

From 1948 till 1967 the west bank inhabitants were Jordanian, until Jordan revoked their citizenship.
You need to understand that the rest of the world is seeing the Palestinians for what they are MINDLESS, EVIL, CHILD MURDERING, COLD BLOODED TERRORIST SCUM and have already started to hit them were it hurts the most. Very soon the UN will pull the plug on the hand outs and then the Palestinians will be faced with a massive dilemma. Do they feed the starving population of Palestine or do they support violence and terrorism. The UN will impose sanctions that will cause much hardship and deprivation on the inhabitants until the elected leaders stop playing silly beggars and start talking peace and mutual borderds. The majority of the worlds population is getting sick of non stop Islamic mass murder, atrocities, violence and extremism and are demanding action against them. Once Israel perfects their non oil based fuel then the world will turn against islam

Ottoman muslim archives show that arab muslims were virtually non existent in the lands of Palestine until the later part of the 19C. Historically the land was inhabited by Jews and Christians with occasional Bedouin tribes passing through. It was only after the INVITED EASTERN EUROPEAN ASHKENAZI JEWS had made the land fertile that arab muslims once again showed up in Palestine. The "Palestinians" thought of themselves as Jordanians as long as it suited their purpose, and this is why they tried to steal the land of Jordan to use its heavy weapons against Israel.

Now the palestinians are seen pariahs by 3 of their 4 neighbours and that is why they have hemmed them in behind barriers and fences.

I didn't see any Palestinian efforts to guard themselves of those murderous Israelis who sent dozen of teenagers on suicide bombing,mass killing riots, kidnapping, or what else.

I didn't see any Palestinian efforts to guard themselves of those murderous Israelis who sent dozen of teenagers on suicide bombing,mass killing riots, kidnapping, or what else.

Cultural diversity. ------I will explain. Different people have different customs and
beliefs and even different ART and CUISINE---different methods in social
interaction ------study of this stuff is call ANTHROPOLOGY

defense in medieval Europe consisted of a fortified castle----surrounded by a
big wall -----and warfare consisted of shooting stuff out of the windows

Defense as in "DEFEND ISLAAAAM" consists of tying bombs
to members of the population and shoving them at children----
until the enemy GIVES UP

Just a quick update as I write those lines two Palestinians caught carrying explosive device in their car in the Shomron luckily by the awareness of the security guards in the checkpoint, event is being investigated by now.

Just a quick update as I write those lines two Palestinians caught carrying explosive device in their car in the Shomron luckily by the awareness of the security guards in the checkpoint, event is being investigated by now.

Curious-Dan, you broke the hearts of our board mujahadettes

>>n the past two days, two hundred trucks of food and basic supplies were transported into the Gaza Strip for the benefit of the Palestinian civilian population, due to the current humanitarian situation. Two hundred liters of helium fuel was delivered. Heavy security remains at the Kerem Shalom Crossing.<<

Gaza is creating it's own suffering, not Israel. Hamas is creating the poverty and hardships of the people it is responsible to care for.

Amity, I am not going to call your videos false nor palywood. I am sure that they are true, however:
Amity, the checkpoints are a result of suicide bombers.
And you are actually complaining about them?? Too bad!
The Palestinian terrorists should have thought of that before they sent hundreds of suicide bombers to kill Israelis. Too little too late now.
You reap what you sow. The Palestinians are 100% responsible for their own misery.
To further emphasize what is written above:

Palestinian freedom of movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Small snippet:

Subsequent to the 1967 Six-Day War, Israel's military proclaimed the West Bank and Gaza Strip to be closed military areas by Military Order No. 1. In 1972, general exit orders were issued allowing residents of the Occupied Territories to freely leave, and travel between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. Palestinians were also allowed to travel to Israel; this order applied to East Jerusalem, annexed to Israel but internationally recognized as occupied Palestinian territory. Palestinians were not allowed to be in Israel between 1.00 and 5.00 a.m. These exit orders were restricted for the first time in June 1989, shortly after the First Intifada broke out.[2]

So basically the only ones that the Palestinians can blame is their own selves. Can you say "Intifada?"

Forum List

Back