Check this out

This guy is so desperate for a one up he is making himself look completely stupid.
I love this place! :laughing0301:

Don't be stupid.

The OP is actually the ONLY thing I've been trying to discuss...

What I'm saying is that a claim has been made that the definition has been changed, and that claim is, thus far, completely unsupported...

LOL!!

Beat feet. You're a little girl. You're not burying anyone...

I have showed where it has been changed ... You have nothing to offer in argument or rebuttal in that.

Put up ... Which I know you cannot do because I have already proved you cannot ... Or shut up.
You're not going to get anywhere trying to argue your bullshit with me.

Since their lies always get debunked, they resort to trying to change reality.
Insatiable fuckers. Dishonest and insatiable.
Hopefully the climate changes quick and all those shit stains die the fuck off.
The only reason "climate change" is even an issue is because motherfuckers want more power centralized in the hands of a few in DC.

For this reason alone, Texas should immediately secede.

I have showed where it has been changed ... You have nothing to offer in argument or rebuttal in that.​

You posted the original definition that the OP claims has been altered?

Sweet. Which post was that?

Put up ... Which I know you cannot do because I have already proved you cannot ... Or shut up.​

Why would I do that? I'm not the one making idiotic, wholly unsubstantiated claims...

You're not going to get anywhere trying to argue your bullshit with me.

That's because you're mentally retarded...

You posted the original definition that the OP claims has been altered?

Why are you asking me about the OP's reference?

I have supplied you with several references and variations from a wide array of sources,
and you can see where it has been changed and specifically to meet an agenda.

If you want to discuss it with me, I don't need to give you a post number ...
Just look for my post that you then stated you would rather ignore and not address.

Retreating to a failing position is not going to save you ... :auiqs.jpg:

Why are you asking me about the OP's reference?

Um, because we're discussing what the OP wrote, dummy.

I want to know what HE thinks was changed. Unless you can speak for him, you should probably just shut the fuck up...

I want to know what HE thinks was changed. Unless you can speak for him, you should probably just shut the fuck up...
I have already explained it to you. You just care too much about being obtuse.

He wrote about how sad it is they have to alter the definition to suit an agenda.
Where the hell is Odin ... Send down the Valkyries and get this naked bleeding fucker off my battlefield ... :auiqs.jpg:

I have already explained it to you. You just care too much about being obtuse.

You've failed, numerous times, to quote what the definition was. All you've done is state what it is now, and then you offered an opinion as to why you believe it was changed.

Thus far, there's no reason to believe you when you say it has been changed...

You've failed, numerous times, to quote what the definition was. All you've done is state what it is now, and then you offered an opinion as to why you believe it was changed.

Just shut up already, tard. Jesus :rolleyes:

Just shut up already, tard. Jesus :rolleyes:

Just fail more nipplehead.

Then again, I don't know that it's possible for a person to be as monumental a failure as you have been. You see, since we're redefining what words mean, it's clear that you've "redfined" what a failure is...

:laughing0301:

If the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, a staple since 1843, and touted as the "Most Trusted Dictionary".
provides the traditional definition first and foremost with citations ...

Then goes on to add two other definitions under the subtitle of "in current use" citing who knows what as citations for whatever reasons ...
Guess what ... That means that even they are willing to suggest any "current" interpretation isn't what it used to be ... Meaning it has been altered.

It is not necessary for you to come back in here,
and pretend you will accomplish anything by attempting to argue or suggest that it hasn't been altered.

If the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, a staple since 1843, and touted as the "Most Trusted Dictionary".

Then goes on to add two other definitions under the subtitle of "in current use" citing who knows what as citations for whatever reasons ...
Guess what ... That means that even they are willing to suggest any "current" interpretation isn't what it used to be ... Meaning it has been altered.

and pretend you will accomplish anything by attempting to argue or suggest that it hasn't been altered.

You haven't proven anything, and nothing has been "changed", the definition might now include a more specific time frame, as a point of reference, but nothing changed.

You haven't proven anything, and nothing has been "changed", the definition might now include a more specific time frame, as a point of reference, but nothing changed.

If you attempt to suggest that the timeframe matters ... Then you are only admitting that it has been altered.

Just stop ... You don't even need to try and fight.
You were wrong from the beginning of your statement to the end ... They are inconsistent with each other.

Cognitive Dissonance

Last edited:
They didn't alter anything, you idiot. They added something. The definition is the same.

Dude ... If you add something, you alter it,
You are grasping at straws to support a fallacy and failing miserably.

Do yourself a favor and go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under.

Dude ... If you add something, you alter it,
You are grasping at straws to support a fallacy and failing miserably.

Do yourself a favor and go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under.

Except nothing changed. If you want to call it "altered", go ahead.

Altered does not = changed.

Except nothing changed. If you want to call it "altered", go ahead.

Altered does not = changed.

You are just going to continue to fail ... :auiqs.jpg:

Altered
ADJECTIVE
changed in character or composition, typically in a comparatively small but significant way

Fuck you, douche.

The OP cannot state how the definition was changed without providing the original definition which, by his own admission, is something he can't do.

So why would we believe it? Because he said it?

That'd be fuckin' stupid...

Forum List

Back