Check Out What Yer Bailing Out!

Yup, those union bosses are real bobo's if ya know what I mean...

That one dude billed Ford over 50hrs per week (2505 OT-hrs / 50 weeks). Plus, he drew his regular pay.

I have a good mind to call investor relations tomorrow morning to complain about these assholes.

Yup, those union bosses are real bobo's if ya know what I mean...

That one dude billed Ford over 50hrs per week (2505 OT-hrs / 50 weeks). Plus, he drew his regular pay.

I have a good mind to call investor relations tomorrow morning to complain about these assholes.

:lol:

what would you do? what about the fallout?

I support the guv taking them over and restructuring their finances and then selling them back to the highest bidder...or something of the kind where we make a return on our investment and get rid of the Free Market corp bosses who ran teh industry into the ground while getting incredibly wealthy

what would you do? what about the fallout?

I support the guv taking them over and restructuring their finances and then selling them back to the highest bidder...or something of the kind where we make a return on our investment and get rid of the Free Market corp bosses who ran teh industry into the ground while getting incredibly wealthy

the unions helped run it into the ground bigtime. yep. let them fail.

No wonder companies like Toyota, Nissan, BMW are not employing union workers in their US factories.

.................& the workers there don't want unions! They know if they give a good days work, the pay is there and so is job security and benefits!

I know for a fact when Honda closed it's Goldwing plant in Ohio, everyone was given a job elsewhere and compensated. No one was left behind or out.

This included the plants sweep up and cleaning personal.

Forum List

Back