Check out this White Psychopath and his UNUSALLY STRONG kidnapping attempt

Oooh...a real big porch monkey. They be dangerous sometimes.
No. You monkeys are dangerous all the time. Just like the one in the OP. :laugh:
Why do you live in fear of white people? Just curious.
Who told you I lived in fear of white people? :rofl:
You did. You think they're all dangerous, which shows an irrational fear.
Linos are dangerous but I dont walk around in fear of them. So again who told you i live in fear of white people?
You don't live in fear of lions because they don't walk around among us.

No. You monkeys are dangerous all the time. Just like the one in the OP. :laugh:
You did. You think they're all dangerous, which shows an irrational fear.
Pit Bulls are dangerous but I dont walk around in fear of them. So again who told you i live in fear of white people?
You don't live in fear of lions because they don't walk around among us.
Even if they were walking among us i wouldnt be in fear of them. Pitt bulls are dangerous but I dont live in fear of them. Matter of fact I have 2. Try again.
laugh.gif

That mom is a real mom....unlike the fool that let her kid get into a gorilla pit :cool:
To be fair not only was there a 15ft drop involved, the gorilla was far stronger, faster, and more dangerous than the cave chimp. :cool-45:
We can tell.

To be fair not only was there a 15ft drop involved, the gorilla was far stronger, faster, and more dangerous than the cave chimp. :cool-45:
We can tell.
Yep, it's pretty obvious.

We can tell.
So its only your opinion then? Thanks for showing me your source that lacks credibility.
laugh.gif

That mom is a real mom.
In a way, I agree, but if she pulled on her daughter in one direction while that man pulled on her daughter in another...I wouldn't want to be in her daughter's position.

God bless you and the girl and her mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. That man would have been in a head lock if not worse if it had been me in the mother's position.

That mom is a real mom.
In a way, I agree, but if she pulled on her daughter in one direction while that man pulled on her daughter in another...I wouldn't want to be in her daughter's position.

God bless you and the girl and her mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. That man would have been in a head lock if not worse if it had been me in the mother's position.
Knee to the nose would have stopped him in his tracks and stunned him even from a woman.

Forum List

Back