Check in here if you mocked Trump for saying that "Obama tapped my wires"

though I can guarantee you that if we were to compare our position on the issues you are to the left of me.
My views are just slightly to the right of Attila the Hunn so I doubt it

I have a longstanding reputation as "the nice right wing nut job"

Sine 2003 on different boards

Then you would be the first person I have spoken with on here that is not to the left of me.
The problem is that the republican party is Democra leftist light

They both overtaxed and overspend

The only difference is what they want to spend on

Now on that we agree 100%, that is why I left the Repubs after someone told me to read their lips and then lied to me.

Finally, got something right: the GOP "is Democrat lefitst light" if what you mean is that the GOP is a Big Government Progressive Right Wing Party

If the FBI is investigating Crooked Donnie....he deserves it

So everybody that is investigated by the fbi is guilty?

Wow. Do we even need the courts any more?

What a pathetic brownshirt you are.

hitler-youth2.jpg

"From 1929 until the regime's collapse in 1945, the SS was the foremost agency of security, surveillance, and terror within Germany and German-occupied Europe."

hmmmmmm....

Schutzstaffel - Wikipedia

"It was the chief government agency of "union-republican jurisdiction", acting as internal security, intelligence and secret police. Similar agencies were constituted in each of the republics of the Soviet Union aside from Russia, and consisted of many ministries, state committees and state commissions."

KGB - Wikipedia
When all else fails......try Godwin

Fitting response for USMBs ugliest poster

Bonus points if you are defending spying on his campaign now!

You know who you are, step up and own it now baws

It's OK, we all make miss-steaks sometimes...

e5084240.gif
I love the new "Obama spied on trump" deflection going around......:lol:
The why is the fake news media saying it was OK to spy on Trump?
Trump was not spied on.

The people in the Trump camp, who were in contact with Russian Operatives that appeared to be trying to infiltrate the Trump campaign, were questioned about their Russian Operative contacts by an informant.

This was a counter intelligence investigation in to the Russian's election interference campaign....

they would have been remiss to not find out if these people who joined the Trump campaign, were not doing so, as Russian operatives. A real dereliction of duty if they had not checked it out.

It had NOTHING to do with politics.... had no political reason.

you guys are such pawns for dirty donald... when will you ever learn???
You can't really reason with the unreasonable.
No amount of evidence matters.

e5084240.gif

You mean the time that Trump lied about being spied upon? About the time he lied about wire taps on his campaign?

You mean those times?

Still lies.

But the Trumpsters will always believe their Dear Leader- no matter what.

If the FBI had reason or suspicion to be looking at Trump as well as Clinton (as they did), then the FBI would be wrong not to be surveilling Trump, yes?

Trump's campaign committed crimes.

Mueller's investigation has proven that with indictments, pleas, convictions, et al., all having to do with people and Trump's campaign.

Now it appears that Israel and SA and UAE were in on it as well.

Evidence like a fake, bogus dossier?

-Geaux
besides the golden showers, what else in the Dossier has not been true?

Alleged bribes from the Kremlin for another

-Geaux
Actually we just found out something last week on that.... Rosneft offered 19% of the company if the Trump team lifted Russian sanctions....

We found out last week that the Emerati were given or sold precisely 19% of Rosneft, and 4 days later the Arab Emerati men, showed up in a video of Trump tower, in an elevator with Michael Cohen just 4 days after they acquired the 19% of Rosneft..... thank the ambulance chaser Avenatti for that video...

looks like Steele could be right on that 19% of company for sanction removal.... as well....

IT AIN'T OVER till the fat lady sings.... and she hasn't sung yet

But, Trump team hasn't released any sanctions.

-Geaux

e5084240.gif

I did, and I still do. Trump was never tapped.

You mean except for the fact that he was......that is what the FISA warrants were for and why they had to get them illegally.

You are not a very smart person at all. Not a single FISA warrant was signed to spy on Trump himself.

Keep telling yourself that....... they have been hiding what they did for 2 years and now it is coming out, 2 years ago we didn't know they used fake information to get a FISA warrant and to renew it 4 times....we didn't know they had a spy in the Trump campaign....

This is Watergate X 1,000,000.......

You still don't know that. All you have is the childish whining and accusations from the same right wing talking heads that always whine and make false accusations.

Go fuck yourself with an AIDS infected cactus Jake eta: I said that with a smile on my face and love in my heart :beer:
Here is the full quote: Finally, got something right: the GOP "is Democrat lefitst light" if what you mean is that the GOP is a Big Government Progressive Right Wing Party

It's MY dept of justice the pos ,the low life scumbag said . Hopefully we're rid of him soon and his supporters can go back into their rat holes

e5084240.gif

A batshit conspiracy theory in orange turd's mind that is beamed into the mush filled skulls of his followers means less than nothing.

What, no Muslims to hate on today?

Got news for Donnie

Obama is still tapping your wires

e5084240.gif

What “proof” are you offering.

Forum List

Back