Hillary Clinton To Receive Award For All Of Her Accomplishments VIA Harvard.Laughable?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:abgg2q.jpg: :cul2: :puhleeze: Hillary to receive the "Radcliffe Medal" soon? And for what?
A Transformative Impact On Society?
:banana: :boobies: :dunno: :hyper:
Really? Are They Serious? If Hillary is deserving of any award, we may as well give Rod Blagojevich and Senator Al Franken an award too. They have done so much to make such an impact on our lives, maybe even add them to Mount Mushmore too.
Whos next? OJ Simpson? Lets give him an award too !!!

:CryingCow:

Hillary Clinton to Receive Radcliffe Medal | News | The Harvard Crimson

Hillary's accomplishments

1. enabling a SEX PREDATOR "husband" to sexually assault at will
2. attacking victims of said SEX PREDATOR "husband"
3. her legal career was fraud fraud fraud = whitewater, madison,. castle grande
4. losing her subpoenaed billing records, which documented SHE BILLED for castle grande
5. getting off from castle grande when Chelsea's bio daddy Webb Hubbell came into court and said he did the work Hillary billed for (a confession of billing fraud)
6. claiming to make money from "cattle futures" by saying she "spotted an uptrend," nevermind her winning trades were SHORTS during a time of FALLING CATTLE PRICES

Gosh, I don't have 5 more hours to post all of it...

Hillary's accomplishments....

kinda like

Obama's credentials to be Prez....

:abgg2q.jpg: :cul2: :puhleeze: Hillary to receive the "Radcliffe Medal" soon? And for what?
Really? Are They Serious? If Hillary is deserving of any award, we may as well give Rod Blagojevich and Senator Al Franken an award too. They have done so much to make such an impact on our lives, maybe even add them to Mount Mushmore too.

I think that by "transformative impact" they mean how she inspired many Americans to lead more just and ethical lives.

I guess you didn't read her help to the 911 families.
Or to millions of African kids.
Or the website listing what she has done.
And what have you done genius except whine?

Just like the liberal Nobel people awarded the Peace Prize to Al Gore, who had no background in science, for inventing global warming and the Peace Prize to Obama for getting elected. Libs will do anything to prop up dying left wing legacies. It's doubly laughable because the elitist idiots aren't aware that most Americans can see right through their pathetic efforts.

• Banned
i
Just like the liberal Nobel people awarded the Peace Prize to Al Gore, who had no background in science, for inventing global warming and the Peace Prize to Obama for getting elected. Libs will do anything to prop up dying left wing legacies. It's doubly laughable because the elitist idiots aren't aware that most Americans can see right through their pathetic efforts.
if I faint and fall under a van...do I get an award?

I believe she has the most number of friends that committed suicide, and this.
28795366_820005078185746_1612841092085315952_n.jpg

is there an award for impersonating southern black people?

I am not at all sure that ALL black persons like
"hot sauce" In fact, I am not at all sure that
her "hot sauce" thing was not VERY RACIST
if saying they like fried chicken and watermelon is racist so is that....it's funny how you guys make a big deal of this shit, but once your people do it (funny when you claim they never do) it's ok...…...you guys are dishonest pricks and racists are only people you disagree with...….that's a mockery of the word.

Forum List

Back