Check in here if you mocked Trump for saying that "Obama tapped my wires"

Do you care about the influence peddling being done by Trump and his family, or do you only care when a (D) does it?
Honest answer, it depends And I probably care more when it is done with foreign actors So, when the SecState allows for meetings with folks that give money to a personal fund or a political party, I would say that is more egregious than when an American company gets tax breaks or favorable legislation based on a donation, BUT, that is not always true I'm not an absolutist like that And yes, I am confident that influence peddling is going on with this administration as well - fair enough?
Let's start, dcbl, with factual evidence that Clinton allowed (what does that mean? gave permission? encouraged?) for meetings with folks that give money to a personal fund or political party (how much? who? where? when?).

Are you talking about Uranium None? We need so much more than opinion.

Once again, no one can even agree on FACTS.
Let’s go a step back...how many can actually recognize a fact?
Unfortunately, that's a tough question. We have people who clearly can't delineate between fact and opinion; we have people who will see a fact they don't like and label it "fake news"; and we have people who can't seem to keep their opinions out of the dissemination of the facts in the first place.

Not sure how an organized civilization is supposed to function properly, given these self-imposed handicaps.

If the FBI is investigating Crooked Donnie....he deserves it

If the FBI is investigating Crooked Donnie....he deserves it

So everybody that is investigated by the fbi is guilty?

Wow. Do we even need the courts any more?

What a pathetic brownshirt you are.

hitler-youth2.jpg

"From 1929 until the regime's collapse in 1945, the SS was the foremost agency of security, surveillance, and terror within Germany and German-occupied Europe."

hmmmmmm....

Schutzstaffel - Wikipedia

"It was the chief government agency of "union-republican jurisdiction", acting as internal security, intelligence and secret police. Similar agencies were constituted in each of the republics of the Soviet Union aside from Russia, and consisted of many ministries, state committees and state commissions."

KGB - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Do you care about the influence peddling being done by Trump and his family, or do you only care when a (D) does it?
Honest answer, it depends

And I probably care more when it is done with foreign actors

So, when the SecState allows for meetings with folks that give money to a personal fund or a political party, I would say that is more egregious than when an American company gets tax breaks or favorable legislation based on a donation, BUT, that is not always true

I'm not an absolutist like that

And yes, I am confident that influence peddling is going on with this administration as well - fair enough?

That is fair enough.

Here is my take on the influence peddling issue, it has been going on as long as there has been people in power. It is not going to stop, and for the most part it does not really affect my life all that much, if at all. I care about things that have an impact on me and my family.

Let me ask you this, let's pretend that we really did sell 20% of our uranium...so what? Are we running out and cant build anymore nukes? Did Russia not have enough Nukes to kill us 100 times over and us them?

When I was a young man we had a president that choose to sell guns to Iran to try and get hostages released and fund covert operations in Nicaragua. This was against the law and immoral based on what Iran was doing at the time. That man is seen as one of the greatest president of our country and pretty much nobody went to jail over it.

Nothing has changed since then.
So, as long as we are being honest...

1st, you are one of the "leftists" that I mostly respect, but that was diminished a bit during our exchange about jobs numbers (I know you remember)

You were factually correct, BUT I was fundamentally correct, and you refused to offer a fair concession ...

Anywho... I don't give a shit about uranium 1 outside of the fact that it is a great tool to tweak leftists about

I'm with you, if it does not affect me or my family, it does not really register with me in a compelling way

My big issue with the Clinton's is that they seem to be above the law, they skate on shit that others get crucified for

And I don't like her policies - outside of that, I really don't care

dcbl is saying above that he really does not care about facts, but that he really, really hates the Clintons.

"they skate on shit that others get crucified for" is exactly what Trump does as well.

So, let's support the FBI on getting them all.

dcbl is saying above that he really does not care about facts, but that he really, really hates the Clintons.

"they skate on shit that others get crucified for" is exactly what Trump does as well.

I love watching all the cockroaches cheer on the criminal, and unconstitutional, endeavors of the FBI.

4746b4e0da8b28fc911c148b01284e50.gif

Honest answer, it depends And I probably care more when it is done with foreign actors So, when the SecState allows for meetings with folks that give money to a personal fund or a political party, I would say that is more egregious than when an American company gets tax breaks or favorable legislation based on a donation, BUT, that is not always true I'm not an absolutist like that And yes, I am confident that influence peddling is going on with this administration as well - fair enough?
Let's start, dcbl, with factual evidence that Clinton allowed (what does that mean? gave permission? encouraged?) for meetings with folks that give money to a personal fund or political party (how much? who? where? when?).

Are you talking about Uranium None? We need so much more than opinion.
Read my reply to GG :beer:

Bonus points if you are defending spying on his campaign now!

You know who you are, step up and own it now baws

It's OK, we all make miss-steaks sometimes...

e5084240.gif
I love the new "Obama spied on trump" deflection going around......:lol:
The why is the fake news media saying it was OK to spy on Trump?
Trump was not spied on.

The people in the Trump camp, who were in contact with Russian Operatives that appeared to be trying to infiltrate the Trump campaign, were questioned about their Russian Operative contacts by an informant.

This was a counter intelligence investigation in to the Russian's election interference campaign....

they would have been remiss to not find out if these people who joined the Trump campaign, were not doing so, as Russian operatives. A real dereliction of duty if they had not checked it out.

It had NOTHING to do with politics.... had no political reason.

you guys are such pawns for dirty donald... when will you ever learn???

Care here to maintain that it's okay to use a fake dossier to set up political candidates...
there was no "fake" dossier. You believe a lie.

Bonus points if you are defending spying on his campaign now!

You know who you are, step up and own it now baws

It's OK, we all make miss-steaks sometimes...

e5084240.gif
I love the new "Obama spied on trump" deflection going around......:lol:
The why is the fake news media saying it was OK to spy on Trump?
Trump was not spied on.

The people in the Trump camp, who were in contact with Russian Operatives that appeared to be trying to infiltrate the Trump campaign, were questioned about their Russian Operative contacts by an informant.

This was a counter intelligence investigation in to the Russian's election interference campaign....

they would have been remiss to not find out if these people who joined the Trump campaign, were not doing so, as Russian operatives. A real dereliction of duty if they had not checked it out.

It had NOTHING to do with politics.... had no political reason.

you guys are such pawns for dirty donald... when will you ever learn???

Care here to maintain that it's okay to use a fake dossier to set up political candidates...
there was no "fake" dossier. You believe a lie.

:D :D Cockroaches keep mouthing those lies......even though they know they're lying, and we know they're lying, and they know we know they're lying...

4746b4e0da8b28fc911c148b01284e50.gif

Now she's going to change the meaning of the word *fake*.

So, as long as we are being honest...

1st, you are one of the "leftists" that I mostly respect, but that was diminished a bit during our exchange about jobs numbers (I know you remember)

Thanks, though I can guarantee you that if we were to compare our position on the issues you are to the left of me. During my time on this forum I have asked close to 30 people to tell me what positions I hold that are "left" and nobody has yet been able to do so. You all assume because I do not like Trump I must be a lefty. The problem is that I do not like Trump because he is too liberal and authoritative.

I'm with you, if it does not affect me or my family, it does not really register with me in a compelling way

Thanks, I think that is how most of us are when it comes down to it.

My big issue with the Clinton's is that they seem to be above the law, they skate on shit that others get crucified for

And I don't like her policies - outside of that, I really don't care

Who at that level is not above the law? As I keep telling people, nobody ever goes to jail, nobody real ever gets in any trouble.

I do not like any of her policies either, I did not vote for her and never would.

This is my POTUS voting record since i was old enough to vote...you might notice a pattern that started in 1996

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

I am saying that I believe the Clinton's are corrupt to the core, but that it does not affect my personal life

I believe that Trump has not even come close to the Clinton's on corruption

It's laughable how upset leftists are over a guy that really hasn't done anything wrong after they defended the obviously corrupt Clinton and Obama administration

This is all about policy and poltics

You know it as well as I do

:beer:

though I can guarantee you that if we were to compare our position on the issues you are to the left of me.
My views are just slightly to the right of Attila the Hunn so I doubt it

I have a longstanding reputation as "the nice right wing nut job"

Since 2003 on different boards

Last edited:
though I can guarantee you that if we were to compare our position on the issues you are to the left of me.

Sine 2003 on different boards

Then you would be the first person I have spoken with on here that is not to the left of me.

The Russians were the ones infiltrating the Trump campaign. And that's a fact.

Don't you guys care about freedom?
Is that why Trump gave Russia 20%of our uranium?

Nobody gave Russia 20% of our uranium. Why do you keep repeating this lie...is this one of those Goebbels moves about telling a lie enough times?
It's not a lie, Hillary signed off on an uranium deal for donations

And that is a lie as well. She had neither the power to approve or disapprove the deal. The State Dept was one of multiple agencies that have a Rep on the committee. The committee is an advisory one only, the POTUS is the only one with approval or disapproval power.

Someone would have to be pretty stupid to bribe one member of a committee that has no actual power

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com[/QUOTE

Yup, do not get it. Why is this so hard to understand?

Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton - 1992
Bush I - 1988
Reagan - 1984

1st

Godam you are old

Here are mine

1988 - Paul
1992 - Marrou
1996 - Browne
2000 - Bush
2004 - Bush
2008 - McCain (I could not vote for that cocksicker Bob Barr, I'm from Atlanta)
2012 - Romney
2016 - Trump

And 2020 will go to Trump

I used to tell people that I was a Libertarian, one of my buddies once said, "Danny, you aren't a fucking Libertarian, you're a goddamn republican that doesn't think you should get arrested if you get caught smoking weed"

He was probably right....

Sine 2003 on different boards

Then you would be the first person I have spoken with on here that is not to the left of me.
The problem is that the republican party is Democra leftist light

They both overtaxed and overspend

The only difference is what they want to spend on

Forum List

Back