Chauvin juror: I didn't want to go thru the rioting

I don't think Judges....well most....simply do whatever the mob wants...and actually does their job of upholding the law.

The fact that you wish and hope that a judge bends to the well of a mob, instead of the law is very telling.

You know the old joke. WHat do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 90? "Your Honor".

Here's the reality- Judges are politicians, and they aren't going to make a political mistake. Nobody really wants to revisit this issue, and after a certain point, even the FOP is going to not want to throw good money after bad doing an appeal.

They should lose their seats if they don't follow the law. Lucky though, if he loses at the MN Court of Appeals, and State Supreme he can take it to Federal Court, and those Judges aren't elected....

I do agree once it's overturned the DA will likely offer a plea and not have a re-trial.

The DOJ is up next.

go on a ride with a cop. they give free rides, so you see what they do all day.

you'll get such respect for them, that every time you see a cop, you'll go out of your way to thank them for their service!

So you think they have the green light to execute folks and not be held accountable for it. Being a cop is a career path that is chosen, if you can't handle it become a plumber.
Pipes rarely attack plumbers

I don't think Judges....well most....simply do whatever the mob wants...and actually does their job of upholding the law.

The fact that you wish and hope that a judge bends to the well of a mob, instead of the law is very telling.

You know the old joke. WHat do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 90? "Your Honor".

Here's the reality- Judges are politicians, and they aren't going to make a political mistake. Nobody really wants to revisit this issue, and after a certain point, even the FOP is going to not want to throw good money after bad doing an appeal.

They should lose their seats if they don't follow the law. Lucky though, if he loses at the MN Court of Appeals, and State Supreme he can take it to Federal Court, and those Judges aren't elected....

I do agree once it's overturned the DA will likely offer a plea and not have a re-trial.

The DOJ is up next.
That's true...the Trump Admin opened up Civil Rights investigation months ago, and will likely proceed after he is sentenced.

The DOJ is up next.
That's true...the Trump Admin opened up Civil Rights investigation months ago, and will likely proceed after he is sentenced.

No they didn't.

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.
Yes they did...geez....I would say this is a lie....but frankly, I just think you are just shooting off from the mouth

Here Trump is...literally..opening it...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otqkKN-wdl8

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.
Yes they did...geez....I would say this is a lie....but frankly, I just think you are just shooting off from the mouth

Here Trump is...literally..opening it...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otqkKN-wdl8

"At my request, the FBI and the Department of Justice are already well into an investigation as to the very sad and tragic death in Minnesota of George Floyd," he wrote. "I have asked for this investigation to be expedited and greatly appreciate all of the work done by local law enforcement. My heart goes out to George's family and friends. Justice will be served!"

Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo told reporters Tuesday morning that he had asked the FBI to get involved in the case "knowing that there could be a question of civil rights."

That's was on May 27, 2020. You call that expedited?

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

"At my request, the FBI and the Department of Justice are already well into an investigation as to the very sad and tragic death in Minnesota of George Floyd," he wrote. "I have asked for this investigation to be expedited and greatly appreciate all of the work done by local law enforcement. My heart goes out to George's family and friends. Justice will be served!"

Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo told reporters Tuesday morning that he had asked the FBI to get involved in the case "knowing that there could be a question of civil rights."

Well yeah...the death was on May 25, not even 48 hours later he is opening the investigation. Seems pretty quick to me. I am sure all the work is pretty much done at this point. I am sure the Xiden admin is simply waiting on the State to be done to bring any charges.

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

Well yeah...the death was on May 25, not even 48 hours later he is opening the investigation. Seems pretty quick to me. I am sure all the work is pretty much done at this point. I am sure the Xiden admin is simply waiting on the State to be done to bring any charges.

Sounds like the Chief asked for it to be opened, it's almost a year later and it's still going on. Doesn't sound expedited too me.

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

Sounds like the Chief asked for it to be opened, it's almost a year later and it's still going on. Doesn't sound expedited too me.
The video of the President is clear as day...he is literally opening it in real time. If the Chief asked for it as well...great, good for him...sounds like he needed a lot of help with that leftwing run executive branch.

Well, an investigation takes time...but I expect the Xiden admin is waiting to prosecute anything AFTER the state is done. It saves time and money, as the defendant won't have to be bounced back and further between the two different courts etc. He isn't going anywhere.

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

The video of the President is clear as day...he is literally opening it in real time. If the Chief asked for it as well...great, good for him...sounds like he needed a lot of help with that leftwing run executive branch.

Well, an investigation takes time...but I expect the Xiden admin is waiting to prosecute anything AFTER the state is done. It saves time and money, as the defendant won't have to be bounced back and further between the two different courts etc. He isn't going anywhere.

That video was Trump doing his usual, blowing hot air and grand standing.

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

and ordering the DOJ to open an investigation.

The opposite of what you said. Once again, you got debunked...rather quickly

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

If he actually ordered it, nothing was debunked. You are a Trump Humper and anything the dude said you ran with it. Hell it is almost a year later and the same investigation is still going on. The trial is over and the ivestigation is still going on. Smfh.

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

If he actually ordered it, nothing was debunked. You are a Trump Humper and anything the dude said you ran with it. Hell it is almost a year later and the same investigation is still going on. The trial is over and the ivestigation is still going on. Smfh.
I literally posted a video of him ordering it.

You are a typical leftist....that can't believe their own eyes.

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

I am the typical man that doesn't believe a word that comes out of Trump's mouth, unlike you that believes ANYTHING he says.

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

I am the typical man that doesn't believe a word that comes out of Trump's mouth, unlike you that believes ANYTHING he says.
well because he said it, and it happened. remember even you said the feds were waiting

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

well because he said it, and it happened. remember even you said the feds were waiting

He said it, but here we are almost a year later and the investigation JUST picked up when Pres. Biden took office.

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

He said it, but here we are almost a year later and the investigation JUST picked up when Pres. Biden took office.
nah the investigation didn’t just pick up. it’s been on going. The State case is about to wrap up, when it is i would expect a prosecution. Just like in most of these cases . The Feds will go after the state

1) well we see the results from the legislation she was promoting....it certainly had evil and unjust racist results.

Uh, guy, as stated, the law passed with broad bi-partisan support, and if anything, Republicans didn't think it went far enough at punishing people at the time.

2) Well yes, I am against it....I don't recall when I ever said I was for it....but that's not the point...why did Xiden and the Dems extend it, and greatly impact minorities? Xiden wrote the bill...Billy signed it. Not sure how they were "appeasing" the GOP, when the Dems wrote it

Biden wrote the bill, and all the Republicans supported it... Then when the House version watered down some of the proposals, some Republicans voted against it because it wasn't harsh enough.

I love how you guys try to rewrite history.

Forum List

Back