Chauvin juror: I didn't want to go thru the rioting

One juror: "I did not want to go through rioting and destruction again and I was concerned about people coming to my house if they were not happy with the verdict."

Appeal on the way.

Do you think we are that dumb.

Kyle is a writer and producer for Fox News' #1 cable primetime show Hannity. He is a veteran of award-winning digital news startup Independent Journal Review. He was one of the initial hires as a freelance Content Creator and quickly became Senior Managing Editor and then Director of Viral Media.
Kyle Becker’s Biography | Muck Rack
Yes.

Greg

Actually it's not a Law and Ordar joke, but a line from an actual New York Judge....and it's about how easy it is for the Govt to get an indictment.....largely due to the fact the Govt gets to present all their evidence, and the Defense has no part...not about civilians that make up the jury.

But it's nice to see you think people that do their civic duty, are mutants and stupid.

I have a poor opinion of the jury system in general.

People who have something better to do find ways to avoid it. That's the problem.

But you made my point. If they didn't get a first degree murder indictment, it's because they CHOSE to not go for one. Not because the 12 mutants made a carefully considered legal consideration.

Actually it's not a Law and Ordar joke, but a line from an actual New York Judge....and it's about how easy it is for the Govt to get an indictment.....largely due to the fact the Govt gets to present all their evidence, and the Defense has no part...not about civilians that make up the jury.

But it's nice to see you think people that do their civic duty, are mutants and stupid.

I have a poor opinion of the jury system in general.

People who have something better to do find ways to avoid it. That's the problem.

But you made my point. If they didn't get a first degree murder indictment, it's because they CHOSE to not go for one. Not because the 12 mutants made a carefully considered legal consideration.
well yeah the DA didn’t think the evidence supported it

what sort of system should we have instead of a jury?

your disrespect for your fellow citizens and lack of civic duty is noted

No, mob rule would have been dragging Chauvin out and lynching him.

Outside of the lynching part, not really much of a difference, was there?

You're collecting money from the government for not working. That's welfare.

Because it was that same government that stated I could no longer work due to health reasons, dummy. Furthermore any money I collect I contributed to the system my entire life. I have a reason for being on disability. You are just a gutless wonder that refuses to come to terms that you need serious psychological help and won't get it. I'm smart enough to find resolve for my problems--you are not. So you are going to spend the rest of your life as a self hating anit-Semite white who's obsessed with race, wealthy people, and a medical condition of somebody you never personally met over 300 miles from where you live. But no, you don't have any problems. :rolleyes:

I've posted shitloads of videos of white people brandishing actual guns and not getting shot by cops.

So what? I can post shitloads of videos of white cops not shooting an armed black as well. Videos are not even in the same ballpark as statistics and research. This is why you and your comrades are MSM puppets. You go by what they show you instead of looking at facts.

A judge ruled there was sufficient evidence to go to trial, there was no need for that guy to call a grand jury to whitewash what happened and then not allow it to vote on charges.

A judge didn't rule on shit liar. A judge who had nothing to do with the case gave an opinion, and he's a commie judge just looking for public approval. You can't charge somebody with self-defense because self-defense is legal in our state. And that's exactly what this case is, self-defense.

You do know a Grand Jury is made up of regular citizens...right? Are you now suggesting they were all involved in covering for this rogue cop? and the DA that prosecuted the cop? They were involved in covering up for the cop too?

Actually, they are made up of mutants too stupid to get out of jury duty waiting for the lunch bell. As the old Law and Order joke goes, you can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich.

No you don’t. You do not share the same address. Therein lies the difference. They smeared pig blood on a supposed witnesses home. If my kids didn’t live with me and weren’t still very young I would gladly testify, Capt. Antisemite or serve on the jury. Until you have your own kids you have no idea what it’s like and how helpless one feels sometimes.

THe witness was on camera and gave his real name... that's how they were able to find his old address... and it was an old address.

You'd come up with some other coward reason to not do your duty.... quit hiding.
LOL you’re just trolling now. You are quite deranged. You insult my kids cause you don’t have your own. Sad.

You do know a Grand Jury is made up of regular citizens...right? Are you now suggesting they were all involved in covering for this rogue cop? and the DA that prosecuted the cop? They were involved in covering up for the cop too?

Actually, they are made up of mutants too stupid to get out of jury duty waiting for the lunch bell. As the old Law and Order joke goes, you can get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich.

No you don’t. You do not share the same address. Therein lies the difference. They smeared pig blood on a supposed witnesses home. If my kids didn’t live with me and weren’t still very young I would gladly testify, Capt. Antisemite or serve on the jury. Until you have your own kids you have no idea what it’s like and how helpless one feels sometimes.
t

THe witness was on camera and gave his real name... that's how they were able to find his old address... and it was an old address.
o
You'd come up with some other coward reason to not do your duty.... quit hiding.

Joe is just trolling. In real life he is a bald fat loser with a failing small business. He knows the jury was compromised. Then again he did say Michael Jordan was a mediocre basketball player.

t

o

Joe is just trolling. In real life he is a bald fat loser with a failing small business. He knows the jury was compromised. Then again he did say Michael Jordan was a mediocre basketball player.
he did? obviously he’s the one that is compromised

There is nobody in their right mind that can't say they weren't compromised. No impartial person would serve on that jury. The only people who would serve are those who's minds were already made up like Joe. If an appeal is heard, it should be far away from Minneapolis. The trial might have not been fair, but an appeal should be.

t

o

he did? obviously he’s the one that is compromised
He made to my Moron Wall of Shame below. He 100% did.

There is nobody in their right mind that can't say they weren't compromised. No impartial person would serve on that jury. The only people who would serve are those who's minds were already made up like Joe. If an appeal is heard, it should be far away from Minneapolis. The trial might have not been fair, but an appeal should be.
Joe isn't in his right mind. I just like exposing his anti semitism.

If it was a poor black guy who had inadvertently choked someone to death, they'd have had no problem bringing murder charges.

I would have professional juries of people educated in the law, science, etc.

Only 2% of criminal cases are heard by mutants too stupid to get our of jury duty. Most are bench trials or plea bargains.

If it was a poor black guy who had inadvertently choked someone to death, they'd have had no problem bringing murder charges.

I would have professional juries of people educated in the law, science, etc.

Only 2% of criminal cases are heard by mutants too stupid to get our of jury duty. Most are bench trials or plea bargains.
1) they brought murder charges against Chauvin.
2) juries are paid for their service...and come from all sorts of backgrounds and educations....but the point is, they can't take anything with them in the backroom, but the evidence presented at trial.
3) Yep, that's a low percentage....and a shame really...one that we don't have more juries, and two that you continue to attack Americans that believe in doing their civic duty.

LOL you’re just trolling now. You are quite deranged. You insult my kids cause you don’t have your own. Sad.

I never wanted kids. That's why my little soldier always wore his helmet.

But we know you are a gutless coward who would send an innocent man to jail if someone scared you really bad. No wonder Jews have to have other people do their fighting.

Jordan was a manufactured star... sorry, man... Basketball is more fixed than wrestling. You should probably look up all that shit that happened in the 1990's, when gamblers whacked Jordan's dad to get him to pay off his gambling debts, and they had that whole charade where they made him play minor league baseball for a year before they brought him back.

2) juries are paid for their service...and come from all sorts of backgrounds and educations....but the point is, they can't take anything with them in the backroom, but the evidence presented at trial.
3) Yep, that's a low percentage....and a shame really...one that we don't have more juries, and two that you continue to attack Americans that believe in doing their civic duty.

1) They brought the minimum charge they could bring and tried to give the jury an out with lesser and included charges. you know, consideration a non-cop would have never have gotten.

2) If Jury duty isn't a major economic hit for you, you are kind of a loser. I'd lose thousands of dollars if I had to give up my paycheck for a month. And it isn't a partisan thing. I felt the same way when 12 mutants who couldn't get out of Jury Duty acquitted OJ Simpson. Like the juror who said, "I didn't understand that DNA stuff, so I ignored it."

3) We don't have more juries because defendants and lawyers don't really trust the judgement of 12 mutants too stupid to get out of jury duty.

Guy, nobody is going to listen to an appeal by Chauvin... he's not worth it.

Outside of the lynching part, not really much of a difference, was there?

Uh, he got a trial. He got defense lawyers to make a case. Unfortunately, their case consisted of

1619690995090.png

Because it was that same government that stated I could no longer work due to health reasons, dummy.

No, they just said you couldn't drive a truck anymore. There's nothing stopping you from getting other kinds of work, Welfare Ray. It's not like you are the subject of 400 years of institutionalized racism or anything.

Furthermore any money I collect I contributed to the system my entire life. I have a reason for being on disability.

Um, yeah, I've heard crackheads make the same argument... "I'm suffering from a disease, that's why I shoot up drugs and can't hold a job." My town is currently fighting to block a rehab clinic from opening, but they have to be very careful of what they say or they can get sued under the ADA. It just shows how the definintion of "disability" has been abused. You know, the kind of expansion of government you'd be against if you weren't currently benefiting from.

ou are just a gutless wonder that refuses to come to terms that you need serious psychological help and won't get it. I'm smart enough to find resolve for my problems--you are not. So you are going to spend the rest of your life as a self hating anit-Semite white who's obsessed with race, wealthy people, and a medical condition of somebody you never personally met over 300 miles from where you live. But no, you don't have any problems.

Naw, guy, pointing out your hypocrisy is fun. Either you believe in an entitlement state or you believe in a Darwinian struggle where the weak are eliminated. "Welfare for me but not for thee" is not a logically tenable position.

So what? I can post shitloads of videos of white cops not shooting an armed black as well. Videos are not even in the same ballpark as statistics and research. This is why you and your comrades are MSM puppets. You go by what they show you instead of looking at facts.

What you can't show are cases of white officers shooting white people who are unarmed, because it almost never happens.

A judge didn't rule on shit liar. A judge who had nothing to do with the case gave an opinion, and he's a commie judge just looking for public approval. You can't charge somebody with self-defense because self-defense is legal in our state. And that's exactly what this case is, self-defense.

Okay, one more time.

A judge has reviewed the facts around the shooting death of 12-year-old Tamir Rice and said he believes prosecutors should move forward with charges against the officers involved.

In documents filed Thursday with the Cleveland Municipal Court, Judge Ronald Adrine found probable cause for the charges of murder, involuntary manslaughter, reckless homicide, negligent homicide and dereliction of duty against Cleveland Officer Timothy Loehmann, one of the two officers involved in the case.

Additionally, the judge found probable cause for the charges of negligent homicide and dereliction of duty against Frank Garmback, the other officer.

The prosecutor made the DECISION to go to a grand jury and convince 24 mutants who couldn't get out of jury duty that they didn't see what the rest of us saw... No one in that grand jury was advocating for Tamir, and THAT was the problem.

1) They brought the minimum charge they could bring and tried to give the jury an out with lesser and included charges. you know, consideration a non-cop would have never have gotten.

2) If Jury duty isn't a major economic hit for you, you are kind of a loser. I'd lose thousands of dollars if I had to give up my paycheck for a month. And it isn't a partisan thing. I felt the same way when 12 mutants who couldn't get out of Jury Duty acquitted OJ Simpson. Like the juror who said, "I didn't understand that DNA stuff, so I ignored it."

3) We don't have more juries because defendants and lawyers don't really trust the judgement of 12 mutants too stupid to get out of jury duty.
1) actually they could have brought even more minimum charges....the State often, and usually brings lesser included charges so that the jury will convict on something, instead of an or nothing attempt.
2) I am sure it is an economic hit. If you are on salary not sure how you'd lose it...If the juror didn't understand the DNA stuff, that's on the State for failing to do their job.
3) No, we don't because the system has been designed over the years, thanks to things like Xiden's racist 94 Crime bill to push for pleas instead of juries.

You can argue all day it isn't going to change the verdict. The people have spoken. My question is why after the cop knew he was clearly dead, keep kneeling? Makes no sense. Uhhhh a dead man poses no more threat. Anyone with a brain could see from 100 yards away he was dead so the cop knew this.

1) actually they could have brought even more minimum charges....the State often, and usually brings lesser included charges so that the jury will convict on something, instead of an or nothing attempt.

They could have... but again, at a certain point, you have to have a floor when people were that outraged.

2) I am sure it is an economic hit. If you are on salary not sure how you'd lose it...If the juror didn't understand the DNA stuff, that's on the State for failing to do their job.

Actually, I run my own business, and I really can't take a month off to listen to jury. So if called for Jury duty, I'd do my level best to get excused.

"I'd make a great juror your honor, I can spot the guilty ones JUST LIKE THAT!!!"

3) No, we don't because the system has been designed over the years, thanks to things like Xiden's racist 94 Crime bill to push for pleas instead of juries.

Wow you guys believe your own propaganda, don't you.

When the 1994 Crime Bill came out, where were all you right wingers talking about this? Because all I remember is you guys whining it gave too much money to local police department for extra cops and how they were spending money for midnight basketball.

The person who turned on the flood gates for incarceration was you boy Ronnie Ray-gun and his bitchy wife with their "War on Drugs"...

1619693928917.png

Now you guys cry crocodile tears about all the people you insisted go to jail... Unless one of them commits a crime when they get out and you scream about that.

They could have... but again, at a certain point, you have to have a floor when people were that outraged.

Actually, I run my own business, and I really can't take a month off to listen to jury. So if called for Jury duty, I'd do my level best to get excused.

"I'd make a great juror your honor, I can spot the guilty ones JUST LIKE THAT!!!"

Wow you guys believe your own propaganda, don't you.

When the 1994 Crime Bill came out, where were all you right wingers talking about this? Because all I remember is you guys whining it gave too much money to local police department for extra cops and how they were spending money for midnight basketball.

The person who turned on the flood gates for incarceration was you boy Ronnie Ray-gun and his bitchy wife with their "War on Drugs"...

View attachment 485152
Now you guys cry crocodile tears about all the people you insisted go to jail... Unless one of them commits a crime when they get out and you scream about that.
1) They follow the law, not mob rule
2) Good for you
3) Reagan didn't start the "war on drugs" - drug laws date back to the "Progressive Era" - and I don't think you know how to read a graph....the major uptick is clearly in the 90s

You can argue all day it isn't going to change the verdict. The people have spoken. My question is why after the cop knew he was clearly dead, keep kneeling? Makes no sense. Uhhhh a dead man poses no more threat. Anyone with a brain could see from 100 yards away he was dead so the cop knew this.

The cop knew he was clearly dead? What time stamp in the video did the officer listen to his heart, check his breathing, take his pulse?

Forum List

Back