Chauvin juror: I didn't want to go thru the rioting

To you, it describes any black shot by a white police officer. None of these police deaths had anything to do with race.

Actually, they all did, as a white person wouldn't have been shot for that kind of petty crime.

You didn't find shit. After all your searching, you posted one job. Because of your sever OCD, you didn't read the entire ad which had a one year of office work requirement.

Which if you know anything about the job market is, "We'll take just about anyone". When a company writes up a job description, they are describing their ideal candidate. For instance, I had a job that not only required a bachelor's degree, but one in Business Administration. I have a degree in history. My buddy who had the same job didn't have a degree at all. A well-worded resume would have gotten you an interview for that job, but you'd actually have to apply yourself.

You posted one, and I know other drivers that worked for that company that told me it wasn't worth it because it didn't cover shit. I was told that many of their drivers had Commie Care because the employee contributions were so high and you didn't get much coverage for it. That's besides the fact it really wasn't a good paying job to begin with.

Again, sounded a lot better than what you had, crappy pay and no insurance at all

The point is at the top of your head. I posted the disability requirements with a government link. Much like welfare, you don't understand what abusing a system means. You can't abuse a system when you follow the guidelines to a tee. Like I said, you don't like it, talk to your fellow commie representatives who are talking about expanding all kinds of government programs, including wasting 200 BILLION dollars for preschool that nobody needs. But what the hell, they need to payoff their teachers union buddies with our tax dollars.

Guy, people abuse the disability system all the time... that's why we have so many addicts claiming disability and shooting up.

I'm here the same amount of time as when I worked. I can just spread it out throughout the day. You can't because you have a job. That's why you only post early in the morning or after you get home from work. And no, don't give me this bullshit you work for yourself full-time. If you did that, you'd be here during the day as well.

Uh, no, I have better things to do during the day than spend them all here... So I spend a little time in the morning and SOME times in the evening. Other than that, I keep to a 9-5 schedule..

Then WTF do you vote for a party that needs more government dependents?

They don't. THis is one of your hate radio fantasies.

Here's the thing. We spend about 500 Billion a year on "Welfare" programs. We spend 2.5 Trillion a year on Social Security, Disability, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance and Veteran's Benefits, what we like to call Middle Class Entitlements. In short, we spend a lot more money keeping Middle Class people from becoming poor than we do keeping poor people from starving.

I don't have a huge problem with this. I do think that Social Security should be means-tested. I don't see any good reason why Bill Gates should be getting a social security check.

That didn't do shit. What they do is bug us cash paying customers in line. They ask if they can purchase $40.00 of our items with their SNAP's card. At the end of the line, you give them $35.00 for your groceries back. Anybody that goes along with the scam saves $5.00 on their groceries, and the lowlife gets $35.00 of cash. Then they go to another line or store and do the same.

Um, yeah. Never saw that happen. I've seen a lady with a WIC card argue for five minutes with a cashier about a $5.00 tub of tofu not being covered by WIC.

That would be relevant if both groups committed the same amount of crime. But blacks commit most of our murders, robberies and other violent crime so they have more interaction with police than whites do.

No, white people get probation, black people get the full force of the criminal justice system. Rush Limbaugh gets rehab, some black kid get jail. Aunt Becky gets 11 days at Club Fed, Tayna McDowell gets five years. Jacob Blake gets shot in the back for reaching for something, Kyle Rittenhouse walks past five cop cars with a smoking gun after he just shot three people.

Don't waste my time telling me why those cases were "different"...

Yes, mob rule again that you commies love so much. The prosecutor could have also chosen not to charge the officer since he broke no laws. But he didn't. He gave it to a grand jury to decide; you know, a jury of his peers? I'm sure you heard of the term.

Sure. This is how that works.

A prosecutor presents evidence of the crime.
A Defense attorney presents evidence that exonerates the person.

How it shouldn't work. A prosecutor playing the role of defense attorney, rigging the proceedings, not allowing a vote and saying he's not pressing charges.

Us trigger happy nuts? The only trigger happy nuts out there are your fellow Democrats. How many shootings do you have a week in Chicago? How many gun deaths? Those aren't Republicans killing people.

Naw, you guys are shooting each other out in Jesusland.. or walking into somewhere committing a mass shooting. Like the Indianapolis shooter who shot up a bunch of Sihks at his old job.

Actually, they all did, as a white person wouldn't have been shot for that kind of petty crime.

Except studies show you are absolutely wrong.

Which if you know anything about the job market is, "We'll take just about anyone". When a company writes up a job description, they are describing their ideal candidate. For instance, I had a job that not only required a bachelor's degree, but one in Business Administration. I have a degree in history. My buddy who had the same job didn't have a degree at all. A well-worded resume would have gotten you an interview for that job, but you'd actually have to apply yourself.

That's related work. I was a truck driver and an older one at that. The only office work I do is at home for the apartments in my own office. The only computer I've ever operated is my Mac's which most businesses don't use. If they were to choose anybody with no experience, it would be a younger and healthier person who could more easily learn and the employer not have to worry about their health insurance going up so much.

Again, sounded a lot better than what you had, crappy pay and no insurance at all

The pay wasn't bad but could always be better, and we had insurance until the day Commie Care started. Since I can't work for a large company, I was stuck to smaller companies most of whom did the same as my employer. I looked for years.

Guy, people abuse the disability system all the time... that's why we have so many addicts claiming disability and shooting up.

Again with your apples to oranges comparison. Nothing about me is made up or things that can't really be proven. I surrendered all my medical records to SS. Their doctors and administration took one look at them (which probably took an hour or so to go through) and determined I could no longer work. They called me on the phone a few times with some questions, but never gave me a personal interview nor had me see any of the disability doctors. They had everything they needed to know right in front of them.

After you are approved, they put you into one of three categories: the first one they review your records every six months to a year to determine if you can return back to work. The second category is a one to three year review. The third is every five years because of the very unlikeliness you can ever go back to work which is the category they put me in.

So it's not a matter of I'm just good enough to be applicable for disability, my multiple medical conditions and age put me in the worst category they have. How could any scammer pull that off?

Uh, no, I have better things to do during the day than spend them all here... So I spend a little time in the morning and SOME times in the evening. Other than that, I keep to a 9-5 schedule..

I don't buy it for one minute. You probably do that on the side like I did teaching guitar, but not do it for a living. Most of that work you can do anytime even at nights or weekends. But you post here at (your time) 4:00 to 5:00 am every day, and don't return until after 5:00 pm or later. Just admit it, you have a full-time job.

They don't. THis is one of your hate radio fantasies.

Here's the thing. We spend about 500 Billion a year on "Welfare" programs. We spend 2.5 Trillion a year on Social Security, Disability, Medicare, Unemployment Insurance and Veteran's Benefits, what we like to call Middle Class Entitlements. In short, we spend a lot more money keeping Middle Class people from becoming poor than we do keeping poor people from starving.

I don't have a huge problem with this. I do think that Social Security should be means-tested. I don't see any good reason why Bill Gates should be getting a social security check.

How about because he paid so much into it?

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be immoral for a very wealthy person to collect like that, and working in medical, I've seen it happen first hand. One customer of ours had a large thriving heating and cooling company, his kids were in ivy league schools, and he rented an oxygen concentrator through medicare every month. Then he hit the lottery for 4 million bucks, and still rented the damn thing. When Medicare finally stopped paying for it, he called our company screaming bloody murder like his life depended on it. The stupid machine at the time was only a couple hundred bucks that even I could have afforded.

I met another very wealthy man. I went to his unbelievable mansion just like you see in the movies with the quarter-mile driveway, gardeners house, everything. I asked his care givers who he was? He land leased all the property one of the largest and most popular malls here was built on. His family was renting a wheelchair from Medicare. Not only could they easily afford to buy the chair, they could have bought the company that manufactured it.

Immoral? Yes. Undeserving? No. Would I be ashamed of doing that? Yes I would. But these people contributed much more into these programs than you or I could ever dream of doing.

Um, yeah. Never saw that happen. I've seen a lady with a WIC card argue for five minutes with a cashier about a $5.00 tub of tofu not being covered by WIC.

And I've seen people with huge bags of dog food, flowers, cat food, wine, then whip out the SNAP's card. The card paid for their food, and they paid for the other items with a wad of cash. Then they go to the head cashier and buy a carton of cigarettes and lottery tickets. A few times I walked right behind them out of the store. They loaded their carts of groceries into a late model SUV.

No, white people get probation, black people get the full force of the criminal justice system. Rush Limbaugh gets rehab, some black kid get jail. Aunt Becky gets 11 days at Club Fed, Tayna McDowell gets five years. Jacob Blake gets shot in the back for reaching for something, Kyle Rittenhouse walks past five cop cars with a smoking gun after he just shot three people.

Don't waste my time telling me why those cases were "different"...

They were and I showed you how. But it doesn't address my point that blacks represent over four times their population size in violent crime and whites much less than even. So of course police will interact with blacks more often than with whites with violent offenses.

Sure. This is how that works.

A prosecutor presents evidence of the crime.
A Defense attorney presents evidence that exonerates the person.

How it shouldn't work. A prosecutor playing the role of defense attorney, rigging the proceedings, not allowing a vote and saying he's not pressing charges.

No, no, no. This wasn't a trail, it was a grand jury hearing. In a grand jury hearing, there are no prosecutors or defense lawyers. There is just a DA that presents the facts of the case in an unbiased way to the jury.

Naw, you guys are shooting each other out in Jesusland.. or walking into somewhere committing a mass shooting. Like the Indianapolis shooter who shot up a bunch of Sihks at his old job.

So those are the most shootings we have in this country? Guess again. Those are rare events compared to what goes on in cities like ours every single day. The fatality numbers don't even come close.

1) well we see the results from the legislation she was promoting....it certainly had evil and unjust racist results.

Uh, guy, as stated, the law passed with broad bi-partisan support, and if anything, Republicans didn't think it went far enough at punishing people at the time.

2) Well yes, I am against it....I don't recall when I ever said I was for it....but that's not the point...why did Xiden and the Dems extend it, and greatly impact minorities? Xiden wrote the bill...Billy signed it. Not sure how they were "appeasing" the GOP, when the Dems wrote it

Biden wrote the bill, and all the Republicans supported it... Then when the House version watered down some of the proposals, some Republicans voted against it because it wasn't harsh enough.

I love how you guys try to rewrite history.
You can deflect all you want, this was written by Xiden, and signed by Clinton...and promoted by the Dems, like CLinton and Xiden as their signiture piece of legislation...the damage, or at least some of the damage done by it, was passed by a GOP Congress, and signed by Trump

That's related work. I was a truck driver and an older one at that. The only office work I do is at home for the apartments in my own office. The only computer I've ever operated is my Mac's which most businesses don't use. If they were to choose anybody with no experience, it would be a younger and healthier person who could more easily learn and the employer not have to worry about their health insurance going up so much.

Like I said, Ray you always have an excuse.

So do your HUD neighbors.

Except theirs are actually legitimate

I don't buy it for one minute. You probably do that on the side like I did teaching guitar, but not do it for a living. Most of that work you can do anytime even at nights or weekends. But you post here at (your time) 4:00 to 5:00 am every day, and don't return until after 5:00 pm or later. Just admit it, you have a full-time job.

Yes, I do. It's running a business.

Again with your apples to oranges comparison. Nothing about me is made up or things that can't really be proven. I surrendered all my medical records to SS. Their doctors and administration took one look at them (which probably took an hour or so to go through) and determined I could no longer work. They called me on the phone a few times with some questions, but never gave me a personal interview nor had me see any of the disability doctors. They had everything they needed to know right in front of them.

And how is that any different than the crackhead. You got a note from your doctor that you were in the sick, lame and lazy, as we used to say in the service.

And I've seen people with huge bags of dog food, flowers, cat food, wine, then whip out the SNAP's card. The card paid for their food, and they paid for the other items with a wad of cash. Then they go to the head cashier and buy a carton of cigarettes and lottery tickets. A few times I walked right behind them out of the store. They loaded their carts of groceries into a late model SUV.

Oh, noes, how dare these poor people own a dog! With you grumbling behind them all the way. Just remember, your welfare is morally superior to their welfare.

The reality- the reason why they have some cash for dog food is because they work some minimum wage job somewhere and qualify. They don't get a check for sitting on their ass like you do.

They were and I showed you how. But it doesn't address my point that blacks represent over four times their population size in violent crime and whites much less than even. So of course police will interact with blacks more often than with whites with violent offenses.

You don't have a point. The cops treat black people different than whites, and blacks are fed up with it. Not that I can blame them.

No, no, no. This wasn't a trail, it was a grand jury hearing. In a grand jury hearing, there are no prosecutors or defense lawyers. There is just a DA that presents the facts of the case in an unbiased way to the jury.

Uh, that's not how Grand Juries work. Grand juries are you present the case, you don't argue the case, which is what the DA did. If you really want a dog and pony show about blurry images of shoulders going up, that's the defense's job, not the prosecutors.

Thankfully, the days of DA's covering for thug cops are over... they like keeping their jobs.

So those are the most shootings we have in this country? Guess again. Those are rare events compared to what goes on in cities like ours every single day. The fatality numbers don't even come close.

Actually, they are the tip of the iceberg on gun violence... some racist asshole shooting some place up because he was able to get a gun legally.

Like I said, Ray you always have an excuse.

So do your HUD neighbors.

Except theirs are actually legitimate

What, they are physically and mentally capable of working but they don't? That's legitimate? And, they are my former HUD neighbors. I had it out with the landlord next door and told him if I lost one tenant over the problems at his place, I would see him in court. They're gone now.

I don't need any excuses because everything I did is on record and on the up and up. Like I said, if you don't like the program, write to your commie leaders and tell them to end it.

And how is that any different than the crackhead. You got a note from your doctor that you were in the sick, lame and lazy, as we used to say in the service.

The difference is anybody can say they are a crackhead even if they never tried the stuff. Two, they inflicted their problems on themselves--I didn't. Three, the solution is to quit using crack and get a job.

Oh, noes, how dare these poor people own a dog! With you grumbling behind them all the way. Just remember, your welfare is morally superior to their welfare.

The reality- the reason why they have some cash for dog food is because they work some minimum wage job somewhere and qualify. They don't get a check for sitting on their ass like you do.

Correct. You shouldn't be getting fed by taxpayers while you're feeding your three dogs and four cats. Get rid of the Fn animals, quit smoking, quit drinking, forget about the lottery and buy your own food instead.

I get a check as compensation for being ill and the government taking my career from me. The HUD and food stamp people made bad decisions in their life or found a way to manipulate these programs so they don't have to work very many hours and can still live in the suburbs. They are taking other people's money and I'm receiving my own back.

You don't have a point. The cops treat black people different than whites, and blacks are fed up with it. Not that I can blame them.

With no evidence whatsoever. If blacks don't like how we do things here, they are free to move to another country like Canada. See how much of their bullshit they put up with over there.

Uh, that's not how Grand Juries work. Grand juries are you present the case, you don't argue the case, which is what the DA did. If you really want a dog and pony show about blurry images of shoulders going up, that's the defense's job, not the prosecutors.

Thankfully, the days of DA's covering for thug cops are over... they like keeping their jobs.

The video was the only other evidence they had besides the other officer, forensic scientists, detectives from outside agencies, and the FBI agent that arrived right after the shooting. Everything including the video shows the officer broke no laws because he acted out of self-defense.

Actually, they are the tip of the iceberg on gun violence... some racist asshole shooting some place up because he was able to get a gun legally.

Most of the illegal shootings in this country are people with illegal guns. Very few people buy a gun that's easily traceable back to them and commits a crime. Anytime you buy a new gun the dealer does a background check and has to include a bullet from that gun so ballistics can be on record.

I don't think Judges....well most....simply do whatever the mob wants...and actually does their job of upholding the law.

The fact that you wish and hope that a judge bends to the well of a mob, instead of the law is very telling.

You know the old joke. WHat do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 90? "Your Honor".

Here's the reality- Judges are politicians, and they aren't going to make a political mistake. Nobody really wants to revisit this issue, and after a certain point, even the FOP is going to not want to throw good money after bad doing an appeal.

They should lose their seats if they don't follow the law. Lucky though, if he loses at the MN Court of Appeals, and State Supreme he can take it to Federal Court, and those Judges aren't elected....

I do agree once it's overturned the DA will likely offer a plea and not have a re-trial.

The DOJ is up next.
That's true...the Trump Admin opened up Civil Rights investigation months ago, and will likely proceed after he is sentenced.

No they didn't.
Yes they did...geez....I would say this is a lie....but frankly, I just think you are just shooting off from the mouth

Here Trump is...literally..opening it...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otqkKN-wdl8

"At my request, the FBI and the Department of Justice are already well into an investigation as to the very sad and tragic death in Minnesota of George Floyd," he wrote. "I have asked for this investigation to be expedited and greatly appreciate all of the work done by local law enforcement. My heart goes out to George's family and friends. Justice will be served!"

Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo told reporters Tuesday morning that he had asked the FBI to get involved in the case "knowing that there could be a question of civil rights."

That's was on May 27, 2020. You call that expedited?
Well yeah...the death was on May 25, not even 48 hours later he is opening the investigation. Seems pretty quick to me. I am sure all the work is pretty much done at this point. I am sure the Xiden admin is simply waiting on the State to be done to bring any charges.

Sounds like the Chief asked for it to be opened, it's almost a year later and it's still going on. Doesn't sound expedited too me.
The video of the President is clear as day...he is literally opening it in real time. If the Chief asked for it as well...great, good for him...sounds like he needed a lot of help with that leftwing run executive branch.

Well, an investigation takes time...but I expect the Xiden admin is waiting to prosecute anything AFTER the state is done. It saves time and money, as the defendant won't have to be bounced back and further between the two different courts etc. He isn't going anywhere.

That video was Trump doing his usual, blowing hot air and grand standing.
and ordering the DOJ to open an investigation.

The opposite of what you said. Once again, you got debunked...rather quickly

If he actually ordered it, nothing was debunked. You are a Trump Humper and anything the dude said you ran with it. Hell it is almost a year later and the same investigation is still going on. The trial is over and the ivestigation is still going on. Smfh.
I literally posted a video of him ordering it.

You are a typical leftist....that can't believe their own eyes.

I am the typical man that doesn't believe a word that comes out of Trump's mouth, unlike you that believes ANYTHING he says.
well because he said it, and it happened. remember even you said the feds were waiting

He said it, but here we are almost a year later and the investigation JUST picked up when Pres. Biden took office.
nah the investigation didn’t just pick up. it’s been on going.

Sorry it doesn't take the DOJ a year to investigate a murder with video to boot.

The State case is about to wrap up, when it is i would expect a prosecution. Just like in most of these cases . The Feds will go after the state

The State's case has been wrapped up or they would have never taken it to trial. The Federal investigation just picked up, as usual Trump was just talking out his ass.

I don't think Judges....well most....simply do whatever the mob wants...and actually does their job of upholding the law.

The fact that you wish and hope that a judge bends to the well of a mob, instead of the law is very telling.

You know the old joke. WHat do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 90? "Your Honor".

Here's the reality- Judges are politicians, and they aren't going to make a political mistake. Nobody really wants to revisit this issue, and after a certain point, even the FOP is going to not want to throw good money after bad doing an appeal.

They should lose their seats if they don't follow the law. Lucky though, if he loses at the MN Court of Appeals, and State Supreme he can take it to Federal Court, and those Judges aren't elected....

I do agree once it's overturned the DA will likely offer a plea and not have a re-trial.

The DOJ is up next.
That's true...the Trump Admin opened up Civil Rights investigation months ago, and will likely proceed after he is sentenced.

No they didn't.
Yes they did...geez....I would say this is a lie....but frankly, I just think you are just shooting off from the mouth

Here Trump is...literally..opening it...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otqkKN-wdl8

"At my request, the FBI and the Department of Justice are already well into an investigation as to the very sad and tragic death in Minnesota of George Floyd," he wrote. "I have asked for this investigation to be expedited and greatly appreciate all of the work done by local law enforcement. My heart goes out to George's family and friends. Justice will be served!"

Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo told reporters Tuesday morning that he had asked the FBI to get involved in the case "knowing that there could be a question of civil rights."

Well yeah...the death was on May 25, not even 48 hours later he is opening the investigation. Seems pretty quick to me. I am sure all the work is pretty much done at this point. I am sure the Xiden admin is simply waiting on the State to be done to bring any charges.

Sounds like the Chief asked for it to be opened, it's almost a year later and it's still going on. Doesn't sound expedited too me.
The video of the President is clear as day...he is literally opening it in real time. If the Chief asked for it as well...great, good for him...sounds like he needed a lot of help with that leftwing run executive branch.

Well, an investigation takes time...but I expect the Xiden admin is waiting to prosecute anything AFTER the state is done. It saves time and money, as the defendant won't have to be bounced back and further between the two different courts etc. He isn't going anywhere.

If he actually ordered it, nothing was debunked. You are a Trump Humper and anything the dude said you ran with it. Hell it is almost a year later and the same investigation is still going on. The trial is over and the ivestigation is still going on. Smfh.

I am the typical man that doesn't believe a word that comes out of Trump's mouth, unlike you that believes ANYTHING he says.
well because he said it, and it happened. remember even you said the feds were waiting

He said it, but here we are almost a year later and the investigation JUST picked up when Pres. Biden took office.

Sorry it doesn't take the DOJ a year to investigate a murder with video to boot.

The State case is about to wrap up, when it is i would expect a prosecution. Just like in most of these cases . The Feds will go after the state

The State's case has been wrapped up or they would have never taken it to trial. The Federal investigation just picked up, as usual Trump was just talking out his ass.
the investigation is over, they aren’t going to bring their case until the state is done as i said.

i am really not sure why this is hard to grasp.

The state case just ended...i mean i am sure there will be an appeal, but it just ended. Why the xiden doj hasn’t indicted i am not sure

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

the investigation is over, they aren’t going to bring their case until the state is done as i said.

The state case just ended...i mean i am sure there will be an appeal, but it just ended. Why the xiden doj hasn’t indicted i am not sure

Because the investigation probably didn't start until Biden took office.

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

i literally just showed you the video of the president ordering the investigation

so we know that’s not true.

Continue to ignore reality

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

i literally just showed you the video of the president ordering the investigation

You showed me a video of Trump running his DS which we have seen him do many times before. Folks know you don't take the word of a habitual liar at face value.

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

You showed me a video of Trump running his DS which we have seen him do many times before. Folks know you don't take the word of a habitual liar at face value.
haha says the xiden and harris voter.

i just hope the xiden admin doesn’t screw up the work here the trump admin had done to prosecute these officers. Lord knows other dems have done a great job screwing up the process for the other three and likely for a new trial for this guy

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

i just hope the xiden admin doesn’t screw up the work here the trump admin had done to prosecute these officers. Lord knows other dems have done a great job screwing up the process for the other three and likely for a new trial for this guy

Trump hasn't done Jack, you remind me of Tea Party Lou. She is up Trump's ass like a suppository and so are you.

Even his phone call to the family was a joke.

The DOJ is up next.

No they didn't.

Trump hasn't done Jack, you remind me of Tea Party Lou. She is up Trump's ass like a suppository and so are you.

Even his phone call to the family was a joke.
wait...sorry i am not the one that started this convo..you are.

What, they are physically and mentally capable of working but they don't? That's legitimate? And, they are my former HUD neighbors. I had it out with the landlord next door and told him if I lost one tenant over the problems at his place, I would see him in court. They're gone now.

Wow, I thought you said they moved out and you got a new bunch in that was just as bad.

I don't need any excuses because everything I did is on record and on the up and up. Like I said, if you don't like the program, write to your commie leaders and tell them to end it.

I congratulate you on gaming the system... If only you put as much work into finding a job.

The difference is anybody can say they are a crackhead even if they never tried the stuff. Two, they inflicted their problems on themselves--I didn't. Three, the solution is to quit using crack and get a job.

They made bad decisions, you made bad decisions, you both gamed the system.

Correct. You shouldn't be getting fed by taxpayers while you're feeding your three dogs and four cats. Get rid of the Fn animals, quit smoking, quit drinking, forget about the lottery and buy your own food instead.

You shouldn't be getting fed by the government if you are capable of sitting behind a computer. Probability is, someone in that family probably is working at Walmart or McDonalds. I would be perfectly happy to create a living wage in this country so we aren't subsidizing the workforce of big rich corporations.

I get a check as compensation for being ill and the government taking my career from me. The HUD and food stamp people made bad decisions in their life or found a way to manipulate these programs so they don't have to work very many hours and can still live in the suburbs. They are taking other people's money and I'm receiving my own back.

You made bad decisions.... you managed to live close to 60 years and only developed one job skill. A job you knew years ago you weren't going to be able to do forever. In short, you had all the advantages of being a white man in this society, and you STILL managed to fuck it up, living in a slum on welfare. You're like the call girl who looks down on the streetwalkers.

With no evidence whatsoever. If blacks don't like how we do things here, they are free to move to another country like Canada. See how much of their bullshit they put up with over there.

or they can just change this country. Did you miss the whole part of 300 years of slavery that they built this country on? Here, you guys do all the hard work, don't get any of the benefits... and you wonder why they burn shit down.

The video was the only other evidence they had besides the other officer, forensic scientists, detectives from outside agencies, and the FBI agent that arrived right after the shooting. Everything including the video shows the officer broke no laws because he acted out of self-defense.

Again, he shot a kid with a toy, and that Grand Jury didn't get to hear about how he was fired from his last job for mental instability.

Most of the illegal shootings in this country are people with illegal guns. Very few people buy a gun that's easily traceable back to them and commits a crime. Anytime you buy a new gun the dealer does a background check and has to include a bullet from that gun so ballistics can be on record.

Yeah, then why is it every time we have a mass shooting, we find out the person had a criminal record or a history of mental illness, but was still able to get a gun, easy peasy.

Going back to the Fed Ex shooter. The cops went to his house and took his guns after his mother said he was suicidal. He just walked into Guns R Us and got another.

Wow, I thought you said they moved out and you got a new bunch in that was just as bad.

There are two units there, now both are empty and it's never been more peaceful. I got the one to quiet down when I filed a complaint and she had to go to court. I didn't have to go, but whatever the judge or magistrate said scared the living hell out of her. She was quiet as a mouse until she moved.

I congratulate you on gaming the system... If only you put as much work into finding a job.

Like I said, find me one. They don't exist for an older person with medical conditions that has no experience at anything.

They made bad decisions, you made bad decisions, you both gamed the system.

I made good decisions. I secured a thriving career, I invested my money into real estate, have a nice IRA going for when I can't do this anymore, never had kids because of the expense, never experimented with any dangerous and illegal drugs, I'm doing just fine.

You shouldn't be getting fed by the government if you are capable of sitting behind a computer. Probability is, someone in that family probably is working at Walmart or McDonalds. I would be perfectly happy to create a living wage in this country so we aren't subsidizing the workforce of big rich corporations.

OCD, you contribute to that very same system. You like most Americans look for the cheapest priced product. When you need major work on your house or car, you choose the cheapest estimate. People can't provide the cheapest products or services by paying outstanding wages to their employees when others would be willing to do the work for much less. You support a party that brings in these diseased foreigners that keep our wages down.

If you want government to dictate wages, move to Cuba or North Korea. We don't do that here.

You made bad decisions.... you managed to live close to 60 years and only developed one job skill.

You mean just like 99% of other Americans?

or they can just change this country. Did you miss the whole part of 300 years of slavery that they built this country on? Here, you guys do all the hard work, don't get any of the benefits... and you wonder why they burn shit down.

I know why they burn shit down. Because they are uncivilized. They don't belong in a civilized country with law and order.

Again, he shot a kid with a toy, and that Grand Jury didn't get to hear about how he was fired from his last job for mental instability.

He didn't QUIT his job because of mental instability. Tell me the name of the psychiatrist that made that determination. Again, you know nothing about our justice system.

Yeah, then why is it every time we have a mass shooting, we find out the person had a criminal record or a history of mental illness, but was still able to get a gun, easy peasy.

Going back to the Fed Ex shooter. The cops went to his house and took his guns after his mother said he was suicidal. He just walked into Guns R Us and got another.

If a person is a felon they cannot legally buy a firearm in this country from a certified dealer. You have to have a record of mental illness to end up on the do not sell list, and none of those people were. You cannot deny somebody from purchasing a firearm because a mother "said" he was suicidal. We don't take constitutional rights away from people over what somebody said.

There are two units there, now both are empty and it's never been more peaceful. I got the one to quiet down when I filed a complaint and she had to go to court. I didn't have to go, but whatever the judge or magistrate said scared the living hell out of her. She was quiet as a mouse until she moved.

I'm sure you'll be back here complaining in a couple of months about the new neighbors.

Then you'll whine about my OCD when I point it out.

Like I said, find me one. They don't exist for an older person with medical conditions that has no experience at anything.

I already did.. Do you want me to go on the interviews for you, too?

I made good decisions. I secured a thriving career, I invested my money into real estate, have a nice IRA going for when I can't do this anymore, never had kids because of the expense, never experimented with any dangerous and illegal drugs, I'm doing just fine.

If you made good decisions, you wouldn't be living in a slum collecting welfare.

OCD, you contribute to that very same system. You like most Americans look for the cheapest priced product. When you need major work on your house or car, you choose the cheapest estimate. People can't provide the cheapest products or services by paying outstanding wages to their employees when others would be willing to do the work for much less. You support a party that brings in these diseased foreigners that keep our wages down.

Guy, get real. Labor costs are a small part of a resale price of anything no matter where it is made. Most of the money is made by the middle men.

You mean just like 99% of other Americans?

Nope. I do their resumes. Most people have more than one skill.

I know why they burn shit down. Because they are uncivilized. They don't belong in a civilized country with law and order.

Well, funny thing about that... if we had law and order, we wouldn't have thug crazy cops shooting kids playing with toys and not being held accountable.

He didn't QUIT his job because of mental instability. Tell me the name of the psychiatrist that made that determination. Again, you know nothing about our justice system.

What I know is that his superiors were so concerned about his conduct that they made moves to fire him... and then he quit before getting fired. No one from Cleveland bothered to make a phone call.

If a person is a felon they cannot legally buy a firearm in this country from a certified dealer. You have to have a record of mental illness to end up on the do not sell list, and none of those people were. You cannot deny somebody from purchasing a firearm because a mother "said" he was suicidal. We don't take constitutional rights away from people over what somebody said.

Maybe we should. This guy was flying the "I'm going to do something crazy" flag at high mast, and no one did anything about him.

So let's hold gun sellers responsible for who they sell to. Works for me. Have them tell the families of 8 people he killed WHY Brandon Scott Hole needed to have a gun so bad.

I'm sure you'll be back here complaining in a couple of months about the new neighbors.

Then you'll whine about my OCD when I point it out.

The one unit has been empty for a few months now, so I think he finally got the message that these HUD people are nothing but a problem for him and me. He spent a week working in there so they must have really Fd the place up. Good. Let him drop his prices and bring in working suburban people who understand how we live instead of this ghetto trash he's been renting to these past few years.

I already did.. Do you want me to go on the interviews for you, too?

No, you showed me a posting of a job that required one year experience. Why are you leftists so obsessed with lying all the time?

If you made good decisions, you wouldn't be living in a slum collecting welfare.

Don't worry about me. I'm doing just fine. I have reasons for being here, and nothing in the world is going to change that.

Guy, get real. Labor costs are a small part of a resale price of anything no matter where it is made. Most of the money is made by the middle men.

Wrong. Labor costs are the largest expense. Labor costs are what drives companies out of states and the country itself.

Nope. I do their resumes. Most people have more than one skill.

Bullshit, not in the blue collar world we don't. You learn a skill or trade and work it your entire life.

Well, funny thing about that... if we had law and order, we wouldn't have thug crazy cops shooting kids playing with toys and not being held accountable.

If you have to lie to try and make a point, you have no point.

What I know is that his superiors were so concerned about his conduct that they made moves to fire him... and then he quit before getting fired. No one from Cleveland bothered to make a phone call.

It wasn't his superior(S) it was one guy, and he already knew Loehmann was not happy working there. It was all politics.

Maybe we should. This guy was flying the "I'm going to do something crazy" flag at high mast, and no one did anything about him.

So let's hold gun sellers responsible for who they sell to. Works for me. Have them tell the families of 8 people he killed WHY Brandon Scott Hole needed to have a gun so bad.

They sell guns, they are not an investigation agency. They run his name through the federal background check and he passes or he doesn't. So don't blame the gun seller, blame your precious government. The gun seller is no more responsible than the cashier at the convenient store that sold somebody a 12 pack who got drunk and killed somebody in his vehicle. All the cashier is responsible for is checking that the customer was old enough to buy alcohol.

The one unit has been empty for a few months now, so I think he finally got the message that these HUD people are nothing but a problem for him and me. He spent a week working in there so they must have really Fd the place up. Good. Let him drop his prices and bring in working suburban people who understand how we live instead of this ghetto trash he's been renting to these past few years.

Again, you'll be complaining about the next batch, soon enough.

No, you showed me a posting of a job that required one year experience. Why are you leftists so obsessed with lying all the time?

I showed you several.. Here, let's look at some more.

$500 a week, no experience required.

1-2 years preferred but willing to train.

LIke I said, Ray, if you never try, you'll always fail.

Don't worry about me. I'm doing just fine. I have reasons for being here, and nothing in the world is going to change that.

But I do worry about you, buddy. You are such a tangled ball of racist hate I fear you are going to commit a hate crime at some point, and then we'll all be talking about you here.

Wrong. Labor costs are the largest expense. Labor costs are what drives companies out of states and the country itself.

As someone who used to work in manufacturing... um, no. Most manufacturing is automated now.

Bullshit, not in the blue collar world we don't. You learn a skill or trade and work it your entire life.

So your argument is that you never applied yourself, you should get welfare... and you are better than the HUD people how, again?

It wasn't his superior(S) it was one guy, and he already knew Loehmann was not happy working there. It was all politics.

Actually, it was more than one guy, they had a thick file on him.

Loehmann's troubles began in 2012 while he attended the Cleveland Heights Police Academy. An issue with an on-again, off-again girlfriend caused Loehmann distress and, in one case, he fell asleep during training, according to a written report from Independence Police Sgt. Greg Tinnirello.

Loehmann told Tinnirello that he cried often about his personal issue during training and Loehmann's mother told Tinnierello that her son's study papers "would be soaked in tears nightly for three months."

Polak concluded his report by saying that Loehmann lacked the maturity to understand the severity of his breakdown on the shooting range.

"Unfortunately in law enforcement there are times when instructions need to be followed to the letter and I am under the impression that Ptl. Loehmann, under certain circumstances, will not react in the way instructed," Polak wrote.

So it was his Sergeant and his Chief who thought he was unfit.

They sell guns, they are not an investigation agency. They run his name through the federal background check and he passes or he doesn't. So don't blame the gun seller, blame your precious government. The gun seller is no more responsible than the cashier at the convenient store that sold somebody a 12 pack who got drunk and killed somebody in his vehicle. All the cashier is responsible for is checking that the customer was old enough to buy alcohol.

Nope. the government did it's job. It took the guns away from him. The gun seller sold him even more powerful guns.

I showed you several.. Here, let's look at some more.

1-2 years preferred but willing to train.

LIke I said, Ray, if you never try, you'll always fail.

First post is $400.00 to $500.00 a week. WTF can live on that? IF you work 40 hours (and it doesn't specify hours) that's only ten bucks an hour. McDonald's probably starts off more than that. If you have to work 50 hours to get that pay, that's only eight bucks an hour. Fail.

The second post (salary) also doesn't specify hours, but it says $12.00 to $16.00 an hour. However if you click the hyperlink of the job, it too says $400.00 to $500.00 a week. Again, $400.00 a week is ten bucks an hour. $500.00 is $12.50 at 40 hours and there is no guarantee you will work 40 hours or less.

These are shit jobs that nobody wants. By "the right person" they mean anybody stupid enough to work ridiculous hours for little pay.

But I do worry about you, buddy. You are such a tangled ball of racist hate I fear you are going to commit a hate crime at some point, and then we'll all be talking about you here.

No, that's just what you are hoping for. But I've gone through 60 years of life without ever being arrested once for anything.

As someone who used to work in manufacturing... um, no. Most manufacturing is automated now.

And the machines that that produce the product are free and maintenance free? Not all manufacturing is automated. You forget I was a truck driver and in hundreds of companies during my career.

So your argument is that you never applied yourself, you should get welfare... and you are better than the HUD people how, again?

Of course I applied myself. I started driving as a young man, Got my Class B CDL in my later 20's, then I learned how to drive tractor-trailer and got my Class A license, and I drove tractor-trailer the rest of my life. That's how I'm different than HUD people. Furthermore HUD is a welfare program that is funded through income taxes. Disability is funded through FICA taxes which I paid all of my working life. Thirdly, I'll be 62 in a little over a year and had plans on retiring anyway, so I'll actually only be on the program for 2 years unlike my HUD neighbors who will probably die on HUD. Their problem is they are so fat they can barely get in their van. If they lost a few hundred pounds they'd be able to do much more physical work. Unlike having severe medical problems, that's something they can control.

Actually, it was more than one guy, they had a thick file on him.

They didn't have shit on him. Your link doesn't mention anything about Cleveland Heights, and again, it was one guy who had a problem with Loehmann because he was very overt about wanting to leave there and go where more action was.

Nope. the government did it's job. It took the guns away from him. The gun seller sold him even more powerful guns.

The government didn't take anything away from him, the police did. The gun seller did what all gun sellers do, and that is run his name through a federal background check and apparently he passed.

First post is $400.00 to $500.00 a week. WTF can live on that? IF you work 40 hours (and it doesn't specify hours) that's only ten bucks an hour. McDonald's probably starts off more than that. If you have to work 50 hours to get that pay, that's only eight bucks an hour. Fail.

Sounds like about what you'd get paid on Disability... They don't pay $2000.00 a month. So essentially, you'd rather collect welfare than work.

These are shit jobs that nobody wants. By "the right person" they mean anybody stupid enough to work ridiculous hours for little pay.

Yup, Ray, you always have an excuse. I think you just like being unhappy.

And the machines that that produce the product are free and maintenance free? Not all manufacturing is automated. You forget I was a truck driver and in hundreds of companies during my career.

I was a buyer and performed dozens of plant visits in my career.. I doubt you saw much of what was going on from the loading dock where they could hardly wait to get rid of you.

Thirdly, I'll be 62 in a little over a year and had plans on retiring anyway, so I'll actually only be on the program for 2 years unlike my HUD neighbors who will probably die on HUD. Their problem is they are so fat they can barely get in their van. If they lost a few hundred pounds they'd be able to do much more physical work. Unlike having severe medical problems, that's something they can control.

Actually, obsesity is a medical condition... but never mind. And most people on assistance aren't on it for more than a few years.

They didn't have shit on him. Your link doesn't mention anything about Cleveland Heights, and again, it was one guy who had a problem with Loehmann because he was very overt about wanting to leave there and go where more action was.

Uh, they had reports that he was emotionally unstable, broke down during a fire exercise, lied to a superior officer about his location, failed to secure his weapon in his locker. He was kind of a fuckup. You know, the kind who would probably get someone killed if he was allowed to keep a gun. Oh. Wait. He was allowed to keep a gun and he got someone killed. Funny how that works out.

The government didn't take anything away from him, the police did.

Um you realize the police are the government, right?

Forum List

Back