Charlotte Police release video

Charlotte police release video of fatal shooting after protests

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (Reuters) - Charlotte police released body camera and dashboard videos on Saturday showing the fatal shooting of a black man that triggered protests in the North Carolina city, but the footage did not show whether the victim was holding a gun.

A dashboard camera from a police car showed Keith Scott, killed on Tuesday, exiting his car and backing away from it. Police shout to him to drop the gun, but it is not clear that he has anything in his hand. Then shots break out and Scott drops to the ground.

A second body camera video from an officer does not show the moment of shooting. It shows Scott outside his vehicle before he is shot, but it is not clear whether he has something in his hand. Then the officer moves and Scott is out of view until he is seen on the ground.

Dude is walking backwards, cops are all in protective gear, guns loaded and still this brother got all them bullets??? AND IS STILL HANDCUFFED AFTERWARDS????

And I am to feel bad when some lone nigga decides to go on a cop shooting spree? I don't think so

This thread like soooo many here, will get little feed because once again you white people are speechless. If this shit was happening to your race, your son's, your husbands, it would end yesterday. Keep in mind the only crime this black man did to began with was sit in his car while being black...the cops were their to arrest some other nigga in that appartment complex and came across this easy target.

I still have many questions.

Plain Clothes Officers show up to site (serve a warrant on other) and see this guy sitting in his car ......... waving a gun around and smoking dope? huh? They call in extra uniformed? why? the guy is that big a threat? Parked? motor running? License? insured? WTH?
gimmee gimmme gimme I need I need! I'm really bad this time.........

Is he "well-known" to Police? I thought he was picking kid up at school (media)? Lie? Why was Wife was running around on Grassy knoll filming? huh? Where are the other 6 kids? Nothing ever makes sense when dealing with convicts? News filtered by t
he media makes it worse. ALWAYS. Whos' watching the baby!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!

Oh well, the important thing is ........... did they get the original warrant served? Or did they wake that one up with noise outside? Was is school or APT parking lot? need some truth.
Call me crazy, but isn't this a open carry state????????? Or is it for white people only to have guns in the open???

Hey since the NRA says that guns dont kill people could they tell that to the cops? The guys back was turned and of course that prime danger...or something

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (Reuters) - Charlotte police released body camera and dashboard videos on Saturday showing the fatal shooting of a black man that triggered protests in the North Carolina city, but the footage did not show whether the victim was holding a gun.

A dashboard camera from a police car showed Keith Scott, killed on Tuesday, exiting his car and backing away from it. Police shout to him to drop the gun, but it is not clear that he has anything in his hand. Then shots break out and Scott drops to the ground.

A second body camera video from an officer does not show the moment of shooting. It shows Scott outside his vehicle before he is shot, but it is not clear whether he has something in his hand. Then the officer moves and Scott is out of view until he is seen on the ground.

Dude is walking backwards, cops are all in protective gear, guns loaded and still this brother got all them bullets??? AND IS STILL HANDCUFFED AFTERWARDS????

And I am to feel bad when some lone nigga decides to go on a cop shooting spree? I don't think so

I would think the handcuffs are procedure. If the police shoot someone because they believe that person to be a danger, in this particular case because he supposedly had a gun, they then handcuff the person because there's no way to be certain the danger is over. Once the handcuffs are on they should, of course, render aid.

Yes, Scott is walking backwards. Unfortunately, you cannot see his left arm and hand at the time he is shot. It's possible he was holding something and lifted his hand toward an officer. Perhaps he did not, but you just can't see one way or another.

Being in protective gear does not make the police immune to harm. A bullet proof vest does not cover the legs or arms or head.

You don't have to feel bad when someone goes on a cop shooting spree. If the reason you don't feel bad is because someone may have been wrongfully shot by police, however, you are just being vindictive and certainly such a spree helps no one.

I would think the handcuffs are procedure. If the police shoot someone because they believe that person to be a danger, in this particular case because he supposedly had a gun, they then handcuff the person because there's no way to be certain the danger is over. Once the handcuffs are on they should, of course, render aid.

Yes, Scott is walking backwards. Unfortunately, you cannot see his left arm and hand at the time he is shot. It's possible he was holding something and lifted his hand toward an officer. Perhaps he did not, but you just can't see one way or another.

Being in protective gear does not make the police immune to harm. A bullet proof vest does not cover the legs or arms or head.

You don't have to feel bad when someone goes on a cop shooting spree. If the reason you don't feel bad is because someone may have been wrongfully shot by police, however, you are just being vindictive and certainly such a spree helps no one.
Trying to rationalize this ain't gonna work for me, hommie......all accounts and reports show, there was no gun and if there was a gun, at what point in that video did he point it anyone? Also if he had a gun, this is a open carry state, so what? Also, what crime did he commit to even be harrased by the cops.....the man is dead and as ususal the cowards killed him

Trying to rationalize this ain't gonna work for me, hommie......all accounts and reports show, there was no gun and if there was a gun, at what point in that video did he point it anyone? Also if he had a gun, this is a open carry state, so what? Also, what crime did he commit to even be harrased by the cops.....the man is dead and as ususal the cowards killed him

All accounts do not say there was no gun. Obviously the police account has been that there was a gun.

Just before being shot, Mr. Scott's left arm moves outside the view of the camera. That would be the time he might have pointed it at the police.

From what I remember, Mr. Scott was supposedly seen rolling a joint or something like that. Not a great reason for this kind of situation, I agree.

Its what they always do...Just like when they scream stop resisting while punching someone in the face. They just yell drop the gun and people think just because they said it there was a gun.

No videos show a gun....And the owner of the video, the NC police refuse to release the whole thing because they have nothing to hide :eusa_dance:

image.jpeg

Its what they always do...Just like when they scream stop resisting while punching someone in the face. They just yell drop the gun and people think just because they said it there was a gun.

No videos show a gun....And the owner of the video, the NC police refuse to release the whole thing because they have nothing to hide :eusa_dance:

What do you mean the police refuse to release the whole video? What's missing?

The whole video is missing. A piece is not the whole.

The whole video is missing. A piece is not the whole.

Again I ask what you are talking about. What, specifically, do you think is missing? Before the police arrived? Further after the shooting is over? What do you think the police are refusing to release?

I still have many questions.

Plain Clothes Officers show up to site (serve a warrant on other) and see this guy sitting in his car ......... waving a gun around and smoking dope? huh? They call in extra uniformed? why? the guy is that big a threat? Parked? motor running? License? insured? WTH?
gimmee gimmme gimme I need I need! I'm really bad this time.........

Is he "well-known" to Police? I thought he was picking kid up at school (media)? Lie? Why was Wife was running around on Grassy knoll filming? huh? Where are the other 6 kids? Nothing ever makes sense when dealing with convicts? News filtered by t
he media makes it worse. ALWAYS. Whos' watching the baby!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!

Oh well, the important thing is ........... did they get the original warrant served? Or did they wake that one up with noise outside? Was is school or APT parking lot? need some truth.
Call me crazy, but isn't this a open carry state????????? Or is it for white people only to have guns in the open???

Yes, it is for white people only. You're not allowed. :beer:

I don't really care if you feel bad or or not. Or if you support police being killed or not. If a police officer tells you to drop the weapon, I don't care if you are backing up, or walking forward. You either drop that weapon, or you will get shot, and everyone will protest or not, I don't care. You are dead. You are dead by your own choice. And you deserve to be dead.

And yeah, they are going to cuff you first. That's how that works. You are a criminal, who had a weapon, and presented a clear danger to the officers. They are going to cuff your dumb butt, before they worry about the holes in your chest.

You want the officers to care about your injuries first? Sure. Don't be a criminal. Don't carry dangerous weapons. Maybe obey the police officers orders first. Then the police won't see you as a danger, and will help you instead of cuff you.

Stop acting in a way, that you deserve to be treated like a criminal... and you won't be treated like a criminal. Or you can whine and cry about police shootings, and they'll keep happening. You choose.

Hey since the NRA says that guns dont kill people could they tell that to the cops? The guys back was turned and of course that prime danger...or something

I don't care if his back was turned. If you are in my home with a gun, and you start backing toward me..... with the gun in your hand... I'm not waiting until you turn around and point it at my head, stupid.

No, I'm going to blow a hole in your head, and send you to meet the Lord.

Only in moronic left-wing land, do they expect people to wait until they are literally being shot, before they can defend themselves.

Let me explain how this works. When the officer says "put the gun down", you either do it, or you deserve to be shot. Understand stupid? It's not that hard Forest. You either act smart... and put the gun down when told.... or I don't give a crap if you end up ventilated from different angles. You can protest all you want, but you still end up shot, and you deserve it. Your fault.

I don't care if his back was turned. If you are in my home with a gun, and you start backing toward me..... with the gun in your hand... I'm not waiting until you turn around and point it at my head, stupid.

No, I'm going to blow a hole in your head, and send you to meet the Lord.

Only in moronic left-wing land, do they expect people to wait until they are literally being shot, before they can defend themselves.

Let me explain how this works. When the officer says "put the gun down", you either do it, or you deserve to be shot. Understand stupid? It's not that hard Forest. You either act smart... and put the gun down when told.... or I don't give a crap if you end up ventilated from different angles. You can protest all you want, but you still end up shot, and you deserve it. Your fault.

Except he didn't have a gun in hand. He didn't even have a gun at all. Nice try tho

Forum List

Back