Charlie Hebdo vs Garland Texas the debate no one is having.

All the guns will never be turned in, Only a paranoid idiot would think that is something to worry about.
I know they won't be turned in or taken away but it is something all liberal pukes pray for. They don't think ahead of what would happen.

That's nuts. What kind of idiot worries about something that they know will never happen?

what will "never happen"??? the establishment of a
"CALIPHATE"-----which attracts people from all over the world? and a war against Saudi Arabia -------starting out of YEMEN??? tell me again it will never happen ---
and my saying it will---------indicates that I am a nutty
obsessive-------you will be in good company

So you think the Muslims are going to take over the entire world? Yes, that's crazy.
Get it through your pointy little head: That is what Islam is all about. Can't you keep up with current events? Islam exists to control the world. Period.

Again, some things are just too stupid to respond to. That is one of them.

All the guns will never be turned in, Only a paranoid idiot would think that is something to worry about.
I know they won't be turned in or taken away but it is something all liberal pukes pray for. They don't think ahead of what would happen.

That's nuts. What kind of idiot worries about something that they know will never happen?

"CALIPHATE"-----which attracts people from all over the world? and a war against Saudi Arabia -------starting out of YEMEN??? tell me again it will never happen ---

So you think the Muslims are going to take over the entire world? Yes, that's crazy.
Get it through your pointy little head: That is what Islam is all about. Can't you keep up with current events? Islam exists to control the world. Period.

almost-----Islam not at all a mystery. In fact it is a very typical belief system that involves a DIVINE ROYAL FAMILY The ancient Egyptian religion included a DIVINE ROYAL FAMILY. In fact so did the Japanese
religion, the Aztec religion, the Mayan religion and the
religions of MEOSPOTAMIA AND ROME. Queen Elizabeth is part of a DIVINE line as is her idiot son
CHARLES, Only by understanding that MUHUMMAD is the heavenly ordained founder of an empire meant to include the whole planet-----can you understand islam. --------think SHOGUN

Again, some things are just too stupid to respond to. That is one of them.

wrong-----you are not equipped to respond-----you know nothing about islam

No debate to have but that hasn't stopped the nutters from trying to manufacture one.

There is no comparison between the two incidents. Nor is there any comparison between gun deaths in the two countries.

You picked ONE incident from each country and extrapolated an entirely inaccurate scenario.

Try again but use facts next time.

:rolleyes:

Just because a left wing nut job like you doesn't want to hear it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The two are similar in every single way except in the presence of guns.

Both were attacks by Muslim extremists.
Both were drawing Mohammed in satire.
Both were exercising their right to free speech.

You are lying out of your ass when you say they aren't the same. Typical lying progressive scumbag.

They aren't the same. In Texas, the police feared an attack on the "convention" and had SWAT teams at the convention site. The organizers were forced to hire extra security, all armed, as a condition to obtaining a permit to hold the event.

In France, a bunch of magazine writers went to their offices to work. No armed guards, no SWAT teams, no security.

Americans are desperate to prove that guns save lives despite the fact that the U.S. had the highest death by gun rate in the first world.

Arming you population has made the U.S. one of the most dangerous countries in the world despite what the NRA keeps telling you.

Perhaps you didn't notice, but this thread is in the firearms section. It doesn't matter whether they were ready or not, the French police do not have firearms and not only to the Texas police but Texans also do. The outcome would have been a LOT different in France had the French people and the French Police been armed. That is obvious to anyone.

No debate to have but that hasn't stopped the nutters from trying to manufacture one.

There is no comparison between the two incidents. Nor is there any comparison between gun deaths in the two countries.

You picked ONE incident from each country and extrapolated an entirely inaccurate scenario.

Try again but use facts next time.

:rolleyes:

Just because a left wing nut job like you doesn't want to hear it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The two are similar in every single way except in the presence of guns.

Both were attacks by Muslim extremists.
Both were drawing Mohammed in satire.
Both were exercising their right to free speech.

You are lying out of your ass when you say they aren't the same. Typical lying progressive scumbag.

Lots of differences.

Hebdo fights for free speech every day. Geller only uses it as another tool in her war on Muslims. She didn't mention free speech much in her opposition to that mosque in NY did she?

Hebdo pokes fun at everybody, That Geller bitch is only interested in defaming Muslims. Being anti Muslim is her only job.

Hebdo was carrying on normal business as they do every day. Geller was making a special effort to instigate the attack. That's why she had $10,000.00 worth of security there.

The cartoonists at Hebdo didn't hide behind several armed guards in a secure place and send others out to be targets like that coward did.

Those are completely irrelevant to the outcome. No different.

Forum List

Back