Charlie Hebdo vs Garland Texas the debate no one is having.

Lots of differences.

Hebdo fights for free speech every day. Geller only uses it as another tool in her war on Muslims. She didn't mention free speech much in her opposition to that mosque in NY did she?

Hebdo pokes fun at everybody, That Geller bitch is only interested in defaming Muslims. Being anti Muslim is her only job.

Hebdo was carrying on normal business as they do every day. Geller was making a special effort to instigate the attack. That's why she had $10,000.00 worth of security there.

The cartoonists at Hebdo didn't hide behind several armed guards in a secure place and send others out to be targets like that coward did.

your post is idiotic-------simply a manifestation of your extreme bias-------Pam Geller does have a specific agenda----but THERE AIN'T NUTTHIN' WRONG WITH IT

My post is 100% accurate. Declaring war on almost 1/4 of the world's population, more than 1.5 billion people, because a tiny percentage of those people are evil terrorists is wrong. That's right in line with how the KKK hated all blacks because they thought a couple of young black men might have whistled at white women.

That's right in line with how the KKK hated all blacks because they thought a couple of young black men might have whistled at white women

We aren't talking about the democrat group, the kkk and their terrorism against the former slaves the democrats used to own.....and we aren't declaring war on all muslims......but the ones who have declared war on us are a really, really big number.....and they scare the shit out of the mythical "moderate" muslims so they are little to no use against the head choppers.........

Believe what you want. You have made it clear that facts mean nothing to you, so I won't waste time giving you any. You are wrong, and I hope that some day you realize that.

And of course you are wrong.........you and Neville Chamberlain believe the same thing...that monsters can be dealt with through negotiation.....see how that worked out for Europe..........since only a small portion of Germans were evil......lot of good that they did to stop the evil from engulfing Europe....dittos Russia and China....

it really is the fault of DA JOOOOS ------the negotiators
of the universe------sorry----but it is really true-----DA JOOOOS have been engaging in Logical Discussion for 4000 years------it has not worked out all that well

Just because a left wing nut job like you doesn't want to hear it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The two are similar in every single way except in the presence of guns.

Both were attacks by Muslim extremists.
Both were drawing Mohammed in satire.
Both were exercising their right to free speech.

You are lying out of your ass when you say they aren't the same. Typical lying progressive scumbag.

Lots of differences.

Hebdo fights for free speech every day. Geller only uses it as another tool in her war on Muslims. She didn't mention free speech much in her opposition to that mosque in NY did she?

Hebdo pokes fun at everybody, That Geller bitch is only interested in defaming Muslims. Being anti Muslim is her only job.

Hebdo was carrying on normal business as they do every day. Geller was making a special effort to instigate the attack. That's why she had $10,000.00 worth of security there.

The cartoonists at Hebdo didn't hide behind several armed guards in a secure place and send others out to be targets like that coward did.

your post is idiotic-------simply a manifestation of your extreme bias-------Pam Geller does have a specific agenda----but THERE AIN'T NUTTHIN' WRONG WITH IT

My post is 100% accurate. Declaring war on almost 1/4 of the world's population, more than 1.5 billion people, because a tiny percentage of those people are evil terrorists is wrong. That's right in line with how the KKK hated all blacks because they thought a couple of young black men might have whistled at white women.

That's right in line with how the KKK hated all blacks because they thought a couple of young black men might have whistled at white women

We aren't talking about the democrat group, the kkk and their terrorism against the former slaves the democrats used to own.....and we aren't declaring war on all muslims......but the ones who have declared war on us are a really, really big number.....and they scare the shit out of the mythical "moderate" muslims so they are little to no use against the head choppers.........

Believe what you want. You have made it clear that facts mean nothing to you, so I won't waste time giving you any. You are wrong, and I hope that some day you realize that.

what facts? you have none-----you entire premise is nonsense-------no one has "DECLARED WAR ON A BILLION PEOPLE" the war is on ISLAMIC TERRORISM

Lots of differences.

what facts? you have none-----you entire premise is nonsense-------no one has "DECLARED WAR ON A BILLION PEOPLE" the war is on ISLAMIC TERRORISM

You know....islamic terrorists have declared war on the entire population of the world.....and yet no one brings that up as a negative.........it is always....you can't declare war on all muslims.....since no one ever has it is kind of annoying to hear the stupid libs always say it.....

Every year three times as many people commit suicide by gun than are murdered. So while 8,454 are murdered by guns, 25,000 people shoot themselves.

As for those unbelieveable statistics on guns saving lives, why aren't thousands more people dying in those countries where there are fewer guns? Could the answer be that people who say they used their guns to defend themselves, actually weren't in as much danger as they thought they were when they pulled that gun?

I saw one study where those who claimed to have pulled a gun in self-defense told their stories to judges - actual criminal court judges. Only those who claimed to have used their guns in self-defense were interviewed by the judges so only their side of the story was heard. The judges found that in virtually every case where the individuals claimed they used their weapons in self defense, they were in fact, the aggressor, based on their own versions of event and that their assessment the threat they faced was way out of proportion to the actual threat.

I realize that there is no way to get rid of guns in the US. I don't think that the Founding Fathers ever intended that every idiot in the land be armed to the teeth. That bit about a well-regulated militia being necessary for the defense of the country and all. But now that they are, there is no way to get rid of all those guns. The right wing loonies will never give them up, and neither will the criminals.
Remember this, Dragonlady . A year after all the guns are turned in, you will be praying toward Mecca 5 times a day. Is this what you want?

All the guns will never be turned in, Only a paranoid idiot would think that is something to worry about.
I know they won't be turned in or taken away but it is something all liberal pukes pray for. They don't think ahead of what would happen.

You know....islamic terrorists have declared war on the entire population of the world.....and yet no one brings that up as a negative.........it is always....you can't declare war on all muslims.....since no one ever has it is kind of annoying to hear the stupid libs always say it.....

the idiots will never stop the accusation "NAH NAH NAH NAH NAB YOU SAID "ALL" ""

Lots of differences.

And of course you are wrong.........you and Neville Chamberlain believe the same thing...that monsters can be dealt with through negotiation.....see how that worked out for Europe..........since only a small portion of Germans were evil......lot of good that they did to stop the evil from engulfing Europe....dittos Russia and China....

Neville Chamberlain? Really? You actually think that is a valid remark? I stand by my previous statement. Believe what you want. You are too far gone from reality for me to do you any good.

Neville Chamberlain? Really? You actually think that is a valid remark? I stand by my previous statement. Believe what you want. You are too far gone from reality for me to do you any good.

It is exactly what you guys are.......Neville Chamberlain should be hung on your walls...next to che......

It is exactly what you guys are.......Neville Chamberlain should be hung on your walls...next to che......

As said before, common sense and reason is useless against a crazy right winger.

As said before, common sense and reason is useless against a crazy right winger.

people who PAINT THE RIGHT WITH ONE BRUSH AND PEOPLE WHO PAINT THE LEFT WITH ONE BRUSH ARE ALL RACISTS

Every year three times as many people commit suicide by gun than are murdered. So while 8,454 are murdered by guns, 25,000 people shoot themselves.

As for those unbelieveable statistics on guns saving lives, why aren't thousands more people dying in those countries where there are fewer guns? Could the answer be that people who say they used their guns to defend themselves, actually weren't in as much danger as they thought they were when they pulled that gun?

I saw one study where those who claimed to have pulled a gun in self-defense told their stories to judges - actual criminal court judges. Only those who claimed to have used their guns in self-defense were interviewed by the judges so only their side of the story was heard. The judges found that in virtually every case where the individuals claimed they used their weapons in self defense, they were in fact, the aggressor, based on their own versions of event and that their assessment the threat they faced was way out of proportion to the actual threat.

I realize that there is no way to get rid of guns in the US. I don't think that the Founding Fathers ever intended that every idiot in the land be armed to the teeth. That bit about a well-regulated militia being necessary for the defense of the country and all. But now that they are, there is no way to get rid of all those guns. The right wing loonies will never give them up, and neither will the criminals.
Remember this, Dragonlady . A year after all the guns are turned in, you will be praying toward Mecca 5 times a day. Is this what you want?

All the guns will never be turned in, Only a paranoid idiot would think that is something to worry about.
I know they won't be turned in or taken away but it is something all liberal pukes pray for. They don't think ahead of what would happen.

That's nuts. What kind of idiot worries about something that they know will never happen?

"crazy" is a technical term for psychotic. there are crazy right wingers (like Nazis) and crazy left wingers (like pol pot) Logic does not work with psychotics-----one cannot
overcome a delusion with LOGIC

That's nuts. What kind of idiot worries about something that they know will never happen?

what will "never happen"??? the establishment of a
"CALIPHATE"-----which attracts people from all over the world? and a war against Saudi Arabia -------starting out of YEMEN??? tell me again it will never happen ---
and my saying it will---------indicates that I am a nutty
obsessive-------you will be in good company

I ain't talkin' about me, puppy dog, but your liberal pinko friends.

murder and suicide are two entirely different issues and both are unrelated to the kinds of weapons available. Both existed within the human species long before gun powder was invented

"crazy" is a technical term for psychotic. there are crazy right wingers (like Nazis) and crazy left wingers (like pol pot) Logic does not work with psychotics-----one cannot
overcome a delusion with LOGIC

Crazy is posting that you know that no one will ever confiscate your guns, but repeatedly saying that's what you fear, like Hossfly did in post #44. Crazy is not recognizing that antagonizing almost a forth of the worlds population because a small faction of them are terrorists (who deserve to be completely wiped out) will only make more terrorists.

When you take our gun crime, gun murders and gun suicides, US stats for all three are comparable to the statistics in first world countries where private gun ownership is restricted. This suggests that unrestricted access to handguns is indeed a huge factor in the American stats.

It's really a moot point though because there are already so many guns in circulation now, that it would take generations to get rid of them even if all gun manufacturing and sales in the US ceased tomorrow.

"CALIPHATE"-----which attracts people from all over the world? and a war against Saudi Arabia -------starting out of YEMEN??? tell me again it will never happen ---

So you think the Muslims are going to take over the entire world? Yes, that's crazy.

Just because rush told you liberals want to take your guns doesn't make it true.

So you think the Muslims are going to take over the entire world? Yes, that's crazy.
Get it through your pointy little head: That is what Islam is all about. Can't you keep up with current events? Islam exists to control the world. Period.

Just because rush told you liberals want to take your guns doesn't make it true.
You are dancing around the subject, fella.

Forum List

Back