Charles Manson Unleashed A Nightmare After Hollywood Crushed His Dreams

You know, at the time that Manson did his crimes, it was shocking and probably one of the worst crimes that had ever been committed in this country.

Nowadays? You have crazed gunmen armed with semi automatic rifles, bump stocks and huge amounts of ammo who kill more than Manson ever thought of.

What's worse...............they had even less feeling for their victims than Manson did.

I think the country reacted the way it did because of the HEINOUSNESS of this crime, not because of how many people were killed. They tortured and murdered a pregnant woman, chased another woman outside and stabbed her death in her own yard. Being killed with a knife is a like a very personal, violent, in your face attack. Must be very scary. Those victims must have been terrified.

I think the country reacted the way it did because of the HEINOUSNESS of this crime, not because of how many people were killed. They tortured and murdered a pregnant woman, chased another woman outside and stabbed her death in her own yard. Being killed with a knife is a like a very personal, violent, in your face attack. Must be very scary. Those victims must have been terrified.

What about Roof, who went into a church, spent time with them in prayer and worship, and then proceeded to try to shoot everyone at the Bible study?

What about Roof, who went into a church, spent time with them in prayer and worship, and then proceeded to try to shoot everyone at the Bible study?

Personally, if I had to choose, I would choose to be shot rather than stabbed to death. I think that being stabbed to death must be one of the most horrific ways to go. There is a reason why they use knives and axes in slasher flicks and not guns.

Forum List

Back