Charles Barkley on Oklahoma

Despite what people think, I think Charles is one of the good guys. Im sure this comment was taken out of context. Barkley has been an advocate against the NBA Hip-Hop culture for many years now. He's becoming very disliked in the black community because of him speaking the truth. He says things like "We shouldnt be praising thugs and gangsta wannabes." Much like Bill Cosby, Barkley has become the voice of truth for black people that they dont want to hear. Thats why i think these pot shots are taken at him whenever the liberal Media gets a chance to try and ruin his credibility.

insein said:
Despite what people think, I think Charles is one of the good guys. Im sure this comment was taken out of context. Barkley has been an advocate against the NBA Hip-Hop culture for many years now. He's becoming very disliked in the black community because of him speaking the truth. He says things like "We shouldnt be praising thugs and gangsta wannabes." Much like Bill Cosby, Barkley has become the voice of truth for black people that they dont want to hear. Thats why i think these pot shots are taken at him whenever the liberal Media gets a chance to try and ruin his credibility.

Agreed. Charles is always prone to say things that get him in hot water, but his heart is the right place and he does it without malice.

Forum List

Back