Charity Navigator, can no longer be trusted...it has been part of the clinton foundation....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes......everything and everyone that is associated with the clintons gets slimy......and Charity Navigator just tarnished it's image by aligning with the clinton foundation........

Charity watchdog gives Clinton Foundation high marks

Charity Navigator is a leading and respected organization that evaluates and rates charities so donors can make informed decisions about contributions. It was itself a member of the Clinton Global Initiative between 2012 and 2014.

---------

The initiative waived its membership fees for Charity Navigator, as it does for nonprofits, nongovernment organizations and social entrepreneurs. Charity Navigator treated the $20,000 waiver as an in-kind donation. Thatcher said his group joined Clinton's to mingle with world leaders and promote its ratings.

He said the new rating was unrelated to Charity Navigator's relationship with the foundation. "The numbers speak for themselves," he said.

the clinton foundation is corrupt to it's core.....they have laundered about 2 billion dollars in corruption through it...selling her office as Secretary of STate and taking the money into the foundation.....it has tentacles in countries around the world.......and no one is looking into the corruption....

Jesus himself could descend from the heavens and tell you that the Clinton Foundation is not some vast, globalist conspiracy... and you'd call him a liar and tell him to go to hell

And Jesus himself could descend and show you the deposit slips for a billion dollar Clinton slush fund, and you'd call him a right-wing conspiracy nut. Hillary herself as admitted "There is a lot of smoke"

the clinton foundation is corrupt to it's core.....they have laundered about 2 billion dollars in corruption through it...selling her office as Secretary of STate and taking the money into the foundation.....it has tentacles in countries around the world.......and no one is looking into the corruption....
^ Says the random internet dummy, in complete denial over the rating of a professional organization who's only purpose is to investigate charities

^ Says the random internet dummy, in complete denial over the rating of a professional organization who's only purpose is to investigate charities

who has now been linked to the clinton family..........and the corrupt clinton foundation where we find out daily how the State Department used the foundation to bring in money to bill and hilary.......

Jesus himself could descend from the heavens and tell you that the Clinton Foundation is not some vast, globalist conspiracy... and you'd call him a liar and tell him to go to hell

And Jesus himself could descend and show you the deposit slips for a billion dollar Clinton slush fund, and you'd call him a right-wing conspiracy nut. Hillary herself as admitted "There is a lot of smoke"
Nah I'd believe him. I'd wonder though why of all the things in the world that there is zero evidence for, this is the one he decided to come down to confirm.

who has now been linked to the clinton family..........and the corrupt clinton foundation where we find out daily how the State Department used the foundation to bring in money to bill and hilary.......
Only in your perverted imagination

Wow...you are brain dead......and al capone was just a tax cheat...

:cuckoo:

facebook_1165473405.jpg

I would never say that about Jesus, but I would apply it to you.

I see you didn't deny that you wouldn't believe him

I see you didn't deny that you wouldn't believe him

I don't have to because Jesus would not say that. He doesn't tell lies.
So in a hypothetical scenario where he did say it, you would consider it a lie.

Forum List

Back