No One Wanted Trump’s Portrait So His Charity Had to Buy It, Lawyer Says

She won the popular vote.

But the GOP base wanted a criminal and a traitor.

In Trump, they got both.
Hillary Clinton won the popular vote with 15 million illegal alien votes.

That's why there is little sympathy for such braggadocio.
Why didn't you just write Hillary won the popular vote with a gazillion illegal alien votes? It would have sounded just as intelligent.
Thank you. The truth is often strange, but it's still the truth.

In Trump, they got both.

That is the crazy right wing claim. It's nuts, but that's what they say anyway.

Trump thought that picture was worth 10,000. His judgement sucks pretty bad, doesn't it?
That picture will be worth a million dollars someday. He just made a good investment, as usual. :muahaha:

Could be. It probably has more worth than he does today. Note I said worth. He has lots of money, but he's still not worth much. Never will be.

In Trump, they got both.

Well, the left is living in the past. They think they can bus illegals to several different voting precincts that allow noncitizens who can't read to vote without showing an identification, and observers have reported seeing DNC "helpers" helping them put marks by all their party's names to ensure the voting gets done in favor of themselves. And I had the unique privilege of watching word wars at the NYT Forums of Democrats comparing how many times they voted under different names, and I think the leader bragged about voting 31 times for his DNC faves. That was back in 1996 or 97, when I got my first computer. I didn't know that kind of thing was going on in the USA. When I asked why they did that, the entire thread disappeared and I never got an answer. So, although my opinions of probity at the voting booths lowered my expectations of the loyal opposition, I'm beginning to think the Iraqi method of voting with a purple fingerprint may someday be needed to keep things on the up and up, except that I'd personally prefer iris scans...

Last edited:

In Trump, they got both.

Well, the left is living in the past. They think they can bus illegals to several different voting precincts that allow noncitizens who can't read to vote without showing an identification, and observers have reported seeing DNC "helpers" helping them put marks by all their party's names to ensure the voting gets done in favor of themselves. And I had the unique privilege of watching word wars at the NYT Forums of Democrats comparing how many times they voted under different names, and I think the leader bragged about voting 31 times for his DNC faves. That was back in 1996 or 97, when I got my first computer. I didn't know that kind of thing was going on in the USA. When I asked why they did that, the entire thread disappeared and I never got an answer. So, although my opinions of probity at the voting booths lowered my expectations of the loyal opposition, I'm beginning to think the Iraqi method of voting with a purple fingerprint may someday be needed to keep things on the up and up, except that I'd personally prefer iris scans...

I'm sure you actually believe all of that. Poor thing.

In Trump, they got both.

That's the main reason they sneak in. So they can vote.

In Trump, they got both.

That's the main reason they sneak in. So they can vote.

Yep, Crazy right wingers say that too, but they never seem to come up with any credible evidence of it.

Forum List

Back