Charges Against Ohio Pastor Dropped

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well I'm glad to hear that as I'm not even sure why he was charged in the first place. It's not the same thing as allowing the homeless into restaurants and expecting to get free meals or something.

Why did anyone interfere?

Look clown show, once again you look stupid.

Now go chop wood or anything else you've lied about, I have no interest
You have only one side of the bed to get up on every damn day, the wrong side...I am sure them godly Repubs in Ohio don't want you feeding the wildlife either.

Well I'm glad to hear that as I'm not even sure why he was charged in the first place. It's not the same thing as allowing the homeless into restaurants and expecting to get free meals or something.

The statist left marxinazis do not want competition from the Christians that could end up costing the statist left marxinazis a possible cut in federal grant $$$$$ in regard$ to providing for the illegal alien$.

Nobody cares. Certainly not me.

Now go chop wood. Lol
Are Republicans in Ohio so inhumane they would arrest a good Samaritan?

I have a-plenty o-wood 'cause we have only had two weeks of winter. When the pastor comes to yer house you can talk snidely like yous does
here....

What is it anyways? A dog sniffing something from outer space?
Yeah, now that U mentioned it! The avatar reminded me of Neuman when I used to barrel roll him over onto his back so I could grind his hooves. Neuman was so slow on the hooves(portly) that I started calling him "Slow Bear Neuman." Pandy#1 was just the opposite like spring loaded hooves & lightning fast. When I'd let her up she stood upright on her rear hooves then commenced her "stalk of death" one hoof @ a time towards me, then drop down on all fours & charge me for a ramming. I'd grab those lil horns of her's & give a gentle shake then say "Ohhh your such a tough lil doesy!" all the while her tail swishing back & forth like she loved to play. Ahh, the memories!

CIMG1183 (2).JPG

WEF/Democrats hate Americans and punish anyone who tries to help them.

WEF/Democrats rather funnel billions to Ukraine where it is stolen by globalist then help homeless Americans.

Forum List

Back